smbmax
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any Amanda Rose: The Game of Time technical issues here only

[Post New]by smbmax on Apr 28, 11 3:57 PM
LoveYa24 wrote:
hollyodie wrote:
angeleyesofhope1 wrote:The game downloaded fine but when I clicked on the game to start playing, nothing would load. There was no error message or anything. It just would not load. Uninstalled it and then redownloaded it and the same problem with it not loading.

I had the same problem. I even tried downloading it from another site (shhhhhhh, don't tell) and it wouldn't work there, either. I'd really like to try the game but guess we'll have to wait for a fix.

The exact same thing happened to me...

smbmax
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by smbmax on Apr 28, 11 4:01 PM
If you're having trouble with the game opening after you've downlaoded it..try changing the screen resolution to 1024/768. I was having the same problem with it not opening and then I changed the resolution and it worked fine.

I'm getting good at trouble shooting these games...don't know if that's a good thing or bad

[Post New]by Needletime2 on Apr 28, 11 4:09 PM
Dowloads fine, wont open...........it says I have another game running and have to close it.........Do not have another game running. Tried it twice, done with it.
I have downloaded a zillion games from BF and never had a problem, ever.
Since I read that the game was so short am not going to bother but thought someone should know.

[Post New]by Jeanne2072 on Apr 28, 11 4:53 PM
I downloaded and played the demo with no problem. Once I purchased and installed, I get an error and the program terminates before I even get to the menu screen. I tried reinstalling, any other suggestions out there?

dawntim
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by dawntim on Apr 29, 11 11:23 AM
In the first chapter.....I needed to give Logan a drink of water, I clicked on the water bottle, combined it with the cup etc. Then after getting the broken walkie talkie it tells me to click on the water bottle again, except it is already gone. It won't let me do anything else, yet there is nothing to click on.

rainice
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by rainice on Apr 29, 11 3:15 PM
smbmax wrote:If you're having trouble with the game opening after you've downlaoded it..try changing the screen resolution to 1024/768. I was having the same problem with it not opening and then I changed the resolution and it worked fine.

I'm getting good at trouble shooting these games...don't know if that's a good thing or bad

I tried changing the resolution suggested and it worked. Enjoyed the game and will probably use an up coming punchcard credit to buy it.

[Post New]by grandmom5x on Apr 29, 11 9:55 PM
OMG!!! I got all the way to Atlantis, got the first of the three parts of the medallion or whatever it was, and the game ended!!!! The screen with the final Einstein quote came up but I never got to find her Dad or Doc....YIKES!!!!!! What a ripoff!!!!!

[Post New]by lindajoanne2003 on May 1, 11 3:34 PM
chapter 6 as said before schematic wont skip and also cant get pieces to move on lever for the cell gates any ideas why?

lee7720
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lee7720 on May 9, 11 10:11 PM
Played the first 37 min with no problems...took a break to watch my beloved Canucks win their hockey game, went back to finish game and...PROBLEM !!! It loaded through all the logos.(Big Fish, Alawar, Renergize) then a black screen with message ....."Error..Access violation at 0x0063524A (tried to read from 0x03601000), program terminated." and then it shut down. What happened in the meantime ???? Really enjoyed the part I had played but don't know how to finish...can't even get to Options to change anything.....HELP !!!

Edited on 05/09/2011 at 10:12:37 PM PST

kanmom3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by kanmom3 on May 11, 11 4:09 AM
Chapter 8 I can't get out of the house I found the book but now there are no more goals I did the schematic but now I can't leave just keep going back and forth, hint says everything is done HELP!!!

[Post New]by sandramcadams on May 18, 11 11:19 AM
angeleyesofhope1 wrote:The game downloaded fine but when I clicked on the game to start playing, nothing would load. There was no error message or anything. It just would not load. Uninstalled it and then redownloaded it and the same problem with it not loading.

[Post New]by greenbenroth on May 18, 11 6:12 PM
I got to the end of Chapter 4 The Bank. I got into the hidden safe, collected the half-key and read the note, but the note will not disappear and I am frozen at this point in the game. I cannot go forward or backward. I've closed and restarted the game twice, and the 2nd time the Skip button came up. Since there was nothing to do, I let it charge and then clicked it. Still, nothing happened. Any suggestions?

gameluva2
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by gameluva2 on May 29, 11 3:06 AM
I am so very cross. I got to near the end where I was about to activate the gates of time and an error message came up then it stated the gate of time has stopped working. Yes well they got that right the screen went black and that was it. Tried to go in again but it took me back to the start. What a rip-off.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on May 31, 11 9:41 AM
in my journey with this game i absolutely luv...beta tested it...and...well wanted to buy then...waited for it...patience...a little...game offered on TGT...well first demo'd...do not know why...but maybe a brain refresher moment...it worked FINE!..so purchased...spent my day (not all day) playing up to chp 12...BIG FAT ERROR!...at least it ended and got to get shut out...so waited til next day...reinstalled...SAME THING!...now am a little more then p.o...have had no other problems with a lot of games LATELY! (fins crossed)...so did the C/S routine...got fast response...did the once over per directions...reinstalled...'to u want to continue?' ... yes....WELL WOULD NOT GO!...am so past dissappointed...HEY!...BFG...is this fixed...or...is it fixable...get a great game...we customer and members get....WHAT!...its a heartache, nothing but a heartache!...now it sits in my history waiting...am so

[Post New]by joycemt on Jun 30, 11 12:50 PM
kanmom3 wrote:Chapter 8 I can't get out of the house I found the book but now there are no more goals I did the schematic but now I can't leave just keep going back and forth, hint says everything is done HELP!!!

I have the same problem, anyone know the answer?

Beadfisher
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Beadfisher on Jul 14, 11 10:54 AM
The Hint button only dims the screen. I bought the game, played it once, let it sit for awhile. I don't recall any problem with the hint button the first time through.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jul 16, 11 9:18 AM
letsdoit wrote:in my journey with this game i absolutely luv...beta tested it...and...well wanted to buy then...waited for it...patience...a little...game offered on TGT...well first demo'd...do not know why...but maybe a brain refresher moment...it worked FINE!..so purchased...spent my day (not all day) playing up to chp 12...BIG FAT ERROR!...at least it ended and got to get shut out...so waited til next day...reinstalled...SAME THING!...now am a little more then p.o...have had no other problems with a lot of games LATELY! (fins crossed)...so did the C/S routine...got fast response...did the once over per directions...reinstalled...'to u want to continue?' ... yes....WELL WOULD NOT GO!...am so past dissappointed...HEY!...BFG...is this fixed...or...is it fixable...get a great game...we customer and members get....WHAT!...its a heartache, nothing but a heartache!...now it sits in my history waiting...am so

UPDATE:
IT IS JULY AND HAVE BEEN GOING THRU MY GAME HISTORY...AND DECIDED TO TAKE A CHANCE ON ONE OF MY ''FAV" GAMES, AGAIN!....AM SO HAPPY...IT WAS SLOW BUT I WAS PATIENCE SINCE CANNOT SIT FOR LONG....BUT I CAME UP AS 'NEW PLAYER'...MY STUFF WAS NOT SAVED!...OH WELL, NO PROBLEM...I STARTED, I FINISHED AND 'THX BFG'...OH I DID CONTACT C/S AND WENT THRU ALL THE 'BELLS AND WHISTLE' BUT DID NOT RETURN TO PLAY THE GAME UNTIL THIS PAST WEEK!..WHY? OTHER GAMES GOT ME SIDETRACKED!....AM DOING DOING THE 'HAPPY DANCE' ...THX THX THX....GREAT GAME!

[Post New]by Ochiboo on Nov 2, 11 1:58 PM
kanmom3 wrote:Chapter 8 I can't get out of the house I found the book but now there are no more goals I did the schematic but now I can't leave just keep going back and forth, hint says everything is done HELP!!!

I am having the same problem. Can't leave that level. If you receive an answer that helps, please post it or e-mail me.
Thank you.......Ochiboo

[Post New]by Ochiboo on Nov 4, 11 9:24 PM
Ochiboo wrote:

I am having the same problem. Can't leave that level. If you receive an answer that helps, please post it or e-mail me.
Thank you.......Ochiboo

[Post New]by Ochiboo on Nov 4, 11 9:29 PM
Chapter 8 I can't get out of the house I found the book but now there are no more goals I did the schematic but now I can't leave just keep going back and forth, hint says everything is done

I got brave and went back in to Amanda Rose today. Went back by adding the #1 behind my last profile name. Started from square 1.
Played the game to level 8.....held my breath and went on.......and i just finished the ENTIRE game. Felt pretty good. Don't know if that will help anyone else....but i got through and I loved it.....!!!!!!!

Go to: