Kizmit
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

Re:Still Downloading

[Post New]by Kizmit on Apr 27, 11 3:50 PM
DeadRiver wrote:
peglegann wrote:
paradoxno1 wrote:Did you know that a frog's ears are in it's back legs?
If you cut off it's back legs and tell it to jump, it wont, it can't hear you.

Cannot get off the floor for laughing!

I know. Some of these comments have me in stitches. They are better than the reviews and comments of the game.

Most of the time, I feel the same way!!
Kizmit

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

[Post New]by DeadRiver on Apr 27, 11 3:57 PM
omg. this was the worst download ever (I say that about every download). It went from 86% downloaded then jumped back to 49%. Then when it was finally 100% it jumped back to 89%. aaaarrrgghhh.
the game seems to be working ok

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

[Post New]by dk5793 on Apr 29, 11 7:17 AM
DeadRiver wrote:I don't know what you are talking about dragon.

I am on my own thread talking about my download so what is your problem?
Do you always feel the need to go out of your way to give people unwarranted advice in such a crude way?.

It is really very rude of you to be so sarcastic to me.I am new to this forum.

Again, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about but please feel free to continue blowing hot air if it makes you feel better.

You are absolutely unbelievably rude.

Cheers.

I don't understand how you misunderstood DLO so completely, but I guess your point of view is different from mine. We'd like to help you with your downloading issues -- do you have dial up or broadband? Which operating system are you using? Downloading with Google's Chrome browser is faster than with Internet Explorer. I use it just for downloads even though I have broadband. It doesn't have some of the bells and whistles that IE has, and/but that's what makes it faster.

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

[Post New]by dk5793 on Apr 29, 11 9:15 AM
DeadRiver wrote:I like your review paradox...

. I like all reviews that are honest instead of the phony ones where the reviewer says how great and wonderful it is, and how great and wonderful they are.
I die laughing everytime I read one of those phony ones.
kiss**kiss**kiss**
Your review was very refreshing.

Golly, phony reviews by reviewers how say how great and wonderful they are? I don't post many reviews, but I appreciate the people who take the time and make the effort to post their reviews, and I believe most of them are honest. Some of us are just more forgiving, I guess.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Nov 12, 12 8:19 AM
I am only halfway thru the trial and cannot continue. The items are so small can hardly see them. Don't like the cartoon formatted story. This is good for a beginner but I have been playing for almost three years. Enjoy fishies!

Go to: