audhk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Stuck in Saloon

[Post New]by audhk on May 4, 11 7:08 AM
How to I get the strong alcohol? I can see tre three bottles, but I cant take one.

Re:Welcome to Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Alienintheship on May 5, 11 7:48 PM
main characters head was too big and her body was too small. it didnt look right..or is it just me? i guess thats what happens when you mess too much with Voodoo stuff hehehe, either way it was fun to play.

Edited on 05/05/2011 at 7:51:31 PM PST

[Post New]by tree303 on May 8, 11 8:27 PM
On my way to the saloon my screen went black and a message says "to be continued press button to go to main menu" I seem to be stuck here and even if i wait the screen doesn't change. Anyone else experience this? I restarted the game several times...

Proxyman
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by Proxyman on May 10, 11 10:08 AM
Did it happen on you way from the 1st chapter? Is there anything else you can share before that happend? There is probably some kind of problem with your profile. Try and delete the profile and create new one, try different name, then play again. It should be fine. You can also delete the Funswitch folded under your Application Data folder, where the game settings are stored and play again. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by lilac11 on May 11, 11 9:00 AM
I used my knife as soon as I got it and when I got to the swing to cut it down my knife was gone....please help I cant go any further!!!

[Post New]by richardwood24 on May 11, 11 8:14 PM
Queesa wrote:
I can't seem to get the alligator to take the ham? Am I supposed to do something with it first?
change the ham into the ---- ham!

cohiba
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cohiba on May 13, 11 6:20 AM
im really stuck .. how do you get the bull's horn .. each time I press the hint ..im told to go to the mortar and pestle but am still missing the bulls horn .. can anyone give me a hint please. ?

[Post New]by nanny960 on May 14, 11 10:37 PM
I FINISHED THE GAME. NO TECH PROBLEMS BUT I THINK I GOT CHEATED. AT THE END THERE IS NO EXTRA GAMEPLAY AND TELLS ME IT IS TO BE CONTINUED. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE VILLIAN IS ,. "TO BE CONTINUED" MY FOOT. THIS GAME IS HORRIBLE. I THINK BIG FISH SHOULD REIMBURSE MY MONEY.

[Post New]by susiwoo on May 15, 11 10:07 AM
im in the hotel trying to assemble the invitation and it wont let me place it on the table, i also cant pick up the glue, any help

[Post New]by Sassenheim on May 16, 11 3:01 PM
cohiba wrote:im really stuck .. how do you get the bull's horn .. each time I press the hint ..im told to go to the mortar and pestle but am still missing the bulls horn .. can anyone give me a hint please. ?

[Post New]by Sassenheim on May 16, 11 3:12 PM
I am having the same problem???? How do you get the bulls horne to complete the potion! The Bulls Horn is in red, I have used it, but need to use it again with the ashes and weed????? thanks

[Post New]by cdille on Jun 18, 11 8:55 PM
I just downloaded the game and for the options, I can't get the option for full screen. Without it, then the cursor goes off the 'screen' and I can't see what the cursor is on.

[Post New]by kamin2000 on Jun 19, 11 8:44 AM
Where is the flask Grrrrrr so frustrated! email me @ [removed by moderator]. THANKS!

Edited on 06/19/2011 at 9:51:37 AM PST

[Post New]by RosieisSweet413 on Jun 19, 11 11:22 AM
I too am having a problem with the bull's horn at the hotel. Where is it? How to I get it? Of course I cannot go further until I do.

Stuck in Saloon

[Post New]by littleblast on Jun 25, 11 6:48 PM
audhk wrote:How to I get the strong alcohol? I can see tre three bottles, but I cant take one.

[Post New]by littleblast on Jun 25, 11 7:22 PM
cohiba wrote:im really stuck .. how do you get the bull's horn .. each time I press the hint ..im told to go to the mortar and pestle but am still missing the bulls horn .. can anyone give me a hint please. ?

[Post New]by deannahodge2 on Jul 6, 11 3:45 AM
How do I get my Doll back if it won't let me get back to the Mansion from the saloon. I didn't pick it up because I thought I wouldn't need it later. Please Help. Thanks.:o)...?DeAnna

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Welcome to Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 8, 11 3:10 PM
jdelbove wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I am at the part where I have to leave the mansion and go to the saloon (which I have a key for) but I have no way of getting there and the only thing on the map is "The Mansion". Can anyone help me?

I'm having the same problem. HELP? Thank you!!!

[Post New]by kayhen13 on Sep 12, 11 5:35 PM
i have finished the game to the end where the evil person pushes me in the well and closes the lid. where is the bonus chapters. that cant be the end surely

pmcx2
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by pmcx2 on Sep 16, 11 4:19 PM
nelly55 wrote:
Queesa wrote:
I can't seem to get the alligator to take the ham? Am I supposed to do something with it first?
I just finish the game, i have to play like five more times to understand it(i cheat a lot)

hi how do ya get the footprints at the end of this game please with the dog

Go to: