THE END????

Proxyman
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

Re:THE END????

[Post New]by Proxyman on May 3, 11 11:45 AM
You already did There is a big red sign which says that the bonus is integrated in the main game. The bonus is also marked on the map by a red banner and a title "EXTRA CHAPTER". It was the hotel.

[Post New]by satexasgirl on May 4, 11 7:55 AM
dimples412 wrote:Why the heck does it say bouns game play when at the end you get pushed into a well and thats it.Im mad that I cant play the bouns game play.Is anyone having this problem?Or is it just me?Any suggestions would be great.Thanks

The bonus game play is incorporated into the game. It's the extra chapter at the hotel. I'm not sure how I feel about that, as it's not what we're used to, but I'm guessing that the SE won't have that chapter.

[Post New]by satexasgirl on May 4, 11 7:57 AM
Oops, sorry, Proxyman, didn't notice your post-haven't had my second cup of coffee yet.

alphab22m
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by alphab22m on May 4, 11 8:10 AM
OK BF, this was really low. Where is the bonus play promised to us. Does this mean that Collector's Editions can state this (bonus play) and then we have to wait for continued part 2 or whatever. This is B.S. Then we have to pay all over again, 15 bucks, and leave her in the well. I do not consider this an ending and I am pissed.

devolyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by devolyn on May 4, 11 9:24 AM
Oh No!!!!!! That was a very crummy place to end this game!!!!! Not happy! . I hope the next part comes out soon!

cindiliz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cindiliz on May 4, 11 1:06 PM
I agree with RUADHAN. Excellent game, but very disappointing ending. It will make me think twice before I purchase a CE game again.

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on May 4, 11 4:37 PM
its to be continued....very interesting..looking forward to the sequel...i like it when they do a second one ...i liked it- different

nelly55
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by nelly55 on May 4, 11 4:45 PM
Yea! That the end .Very disconcerting .

nelly55
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by nelly55 on May 4, 11 4:47 PM
cindiliz wrote:I agree with RUADHAN. Excellent game, but very disappointing ending. It will make me think twice before I purchase a CE game again.
Am thinking the same as u,cindiliz.

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lunachan on May 4, 11 5:34 PM
The bonus game is integrated into game, which is a different twist than other games where you play it after game ends. If you look on the walkthrough it tells you and as you get to that area as well. Just something different. But I can't wait until next one comes out

[Post New]by cdalegolden5 on May 4, 11 7:59 PM
i really agree, i was expecting some bonus plays or something, but to be continued!!, are you kidding me. BFG, this is not the way to go about getting people to buy the collector's edition! I may not buy another one!!

Islanderhh99
Manatee
Manatee
3,924 Posts

[Post New]by Islanderhh99 on May 4, 11 8:06 PM
cdalegolden5 wrote:i really agree, i was expecting some bonus plays or something, but to be continued!!, are you kidding me. BFG, this is not the way to go about getting people to buy the collector's edition! I may not buy another one!!

You did get your bonus play...it was the Hotel. Lots of games now end and have you wondering what is going to happen...just like the shows on TV..they leave you hanging until the next season. Its a good way to get you to buy the next game.

SZ123
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by SZ123 on May 5, 11 9:24 AM
I to am disappointed at the ending! I thought there would be a bonus chapter, but nooo! This is not fair! This was a good game, but they leave her in the well and thats the way it ends! Im not a happy customer!

lohr
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by lohr on May 5, 11 9:27 AM
Everybody agrees. This game turns out to be a cheat in terms of the cost we pay for a collector's edition. That just isn't the way to treat those of us that have been pretty faithful about buying bf games.

LKH23
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by LKH23 on May 5, 11 5:55 PM
I totally agree with all who were extremely disappointed with the ending of this game!!!
This was my first CE game and it will probably be my last, good as it was, ... unless the sequel is free to those of us who, generally speaking, felt we were burned by getting only half a game for $15.00!!

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on May 6, 11 8:59 AM
Just finished this game & am still feeling the sting of that awful ending. Better to end the story & give a hint of another story developing. Also if I had written this...one of the four dolls would have needed [b]CHOCOLATE!

KatyKackle
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by KatyKackle on May 6, 11 10:31 AM
Holy smokes! I hate hanging on like this just to find that it's the end of the game. Boo hiss on you. Just make sure the rest of this comes out before I forget where the first one ENDED. Other than this ending, I liked the game.
Katy

[Post New]by skippy_tramp on May 6, 11 12:19 PM
the ending was horrible game was not bad, but I do not think it was and collector's edition. So now we wait for a sequel and it will by another collection edition, I don't think so......

magu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by magu on May 7, 11 9:25 AM
I agree with all the posting here. Terrible way to end especially being a collectors edition. Then I too thought, oh there must be extra game play but nope. Just some wallpapers. Come on, that could have been done beter

[Post New]by satexasgirl on May 8, 11 12:31 PM
The extra play, bonus game was incorporated into the game instead of at the end. It was the chapter at the hotel. My guess is that the SE won't have that chapter.

Go to: