LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH -Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 22, 08 6:42 PM
Tonica wrote:I've gone to Lizzie's photobucket and looked at the picture for the red diamond at the Mayan dig but not matter how hard I click the box cutter in the area does the diamond show up. There is no bag anywhere that I can find. Any ideas?
All of the items in the picture in the area marked have to be found by using the brush.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure WALKTHROUGH

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 22, 08 6:46 PM
bavonv wrote:"CALENDAR – click on calendar picture, lower right. Place one piece of the calendar on it and rotate it until it “sticks” you will see sparkles when correct and you will not be able to move it again. Continue with the remaining pieces. Take the calendar"
I can't get the pieces to rotate - what do I need to do?? I have tried both mouse buttons, moved the piece around, and no go. What do I do?? I have tried for an hour and I am STUCK.Please help
Have you tried to put another piece on? Maybe the first piece was in the right place from the beginning and that's why it wouldn't move. Good luck!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 22, 08 10:36 PM
sassylassie wrote:Excellent job prpldva. You rock!!! And have a great memory to boot! God bless

Sassy
Thanks, Sassy!

[Post New]by LyndaLynLou on Dec 22, 08 11:50 PM
Blackbeards Cove
You gave directions using numbers such as 3-3-1-2-1-3. Are those numbers to be used only on row one on the far left. Are you supposed to hit the stone first 3 times, then 3 times again. Or does it go hit the first stone 3 X then the second stone 3 X then the third stone 1X. Then what?? I'm so confused please help. When I hit the stones all they do is move back and forth. At one times I had all three stones right up next to the chests but the key did not work. What am I doing wrong except being an idiot. Thanks for all your help.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 22, 08 11:55 PM
LyndaLynLou wrote:Blackbeards Cove
You gave directions using numbers such as 3-3-1-2-1-3. Are those numbers to be used only on row one on the far left. Are you supposed to hit the stone first 3 times, then 3 times again. Or does it go hit the first stone 3 X then the second stone 3 X then the third stone 1X. Then what?? I'm so confused please help. When I hit the stones all they do is move back and forth. At one times I had all three stones right up next to the chests but the key did not work. What am I doing wrong except being an idiot. Thanks for all your help.

In the first row, hit the third one, this will bring up the next row. In the new row hit 3. This will bring up another row. then you hit 1 and so on. It's kind of hard to describe without a visual. I hope this helps!

Each key goes to a different chest- I think the left was silver, middle= gold and the right= bronze

Edited on 12/22/2008 at 11:57:17 PM PST

[Post New]by bavonv on Dec 23, 08 10:49 AM
LizzieK wrote:
bavonv wrote:"CALENDAR – click on calendar picture, lower right. Place one piece of the calendar on it and rotate it until it “sticks” you will see sparkles when correct and you will not be able to move it again. Continue with the remaining pieces. Take the calendar"
I can't get the pieces to rotate - what do I need to do?? I have tried both mouse buttons, moved the piece around, and no go. What do I do?? I have tried for an hour and I am STUCK.Please help
Have you tried to put another piece on? Maybe the first piece was in the right place from the beginning and that's why it wouldn't move. Good luck!

It is the other pieces that I can't do anything with. I take one and cannot get it to rotate - I have tried to use both mouse buttons, but the piece never rotates, and I try putting it in different places on the calendar, but nothing happens. How do you rotate the peices??

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 23, 08 12:25 PM
bavonv wrote:It is the other pieces that I can't do anything with. I take one and cannot get it to rotate - I have tried to use both mouse buttons, but the piece never rotates, and I try putting it in different places on the calendar, but nothing happens. How do you rotate the peices??
If you can't get the second piece to go on the calendar, then the first piece is not locked in place. You can only put on more pieces when each previous piece is locked in place and sparkles. You rotate them by placing your cursor on the piece and dragging it.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Thank you so much

[Post New]by care___916 on Dec 24, 08 4:35 AM
WOW I am impressed.

Thanks tons for all your hard work.!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 26, 08 9:47 AM
Hi Leleiole! Welcome to the forums!

You're very welcome! I'm glad you are enjoying the game! Have a great Holiday!

jett8238
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by jett8238 on Dec 26, 08 9:52 AM
in the library, i have the book, where is the map of paris. the messages i typed in D-12-5. now what. thank you

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 26, 08 2:15 PM
greatgran2 wrote:thank you for this wonderful information
I managed to work out quite a lot ,do you have any other "WALK THROUGH'S"
I like to do as much as I can on my own,this saves a lot of "FRUSTRATIONS"
your a gem
regards
greatgran2

You're very welcome! Thanks!-This was my first attempt at writing one.

[Post New]by imogenie1019 on Dec 27, 08 12:40 PM
prpldva! THANK YOU - for your help! I will have to play the whole game again to make sure I found everything I missed the first time.
Thanks again,
imogenie1019

[Post New]by jdgray on Dec 27, 08 3:32 PM
I am in the national library and am stuck at the computer search. I have entered "map book" "paris map book" "D-12-5" and everything else you can think of but when I type it in on my keypad the words don't show up on the computer under the search heading. How do you enter the words onto the computer?

Thanks for any help!

wisteriad
Clownfish
Clownfish
620 Posts

[Post New]by wisteriad on Dec 27, 08 4:02 PM
Hi jdgray,

Welcome to the pond!

I clicked on the computer monitor and then typed "map book" on my keyboard and the letters showed up on the monitor. It did a search and "D-12-5" was the answer to the search. Then you just go to the bookshelf and click on the book.

Hope that helps.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 27, 08 4:47 PM
imogenie1019 wrote:prpldva! THANK YOU - for your help! I will have to play the whole game again to make sure I found everything I missed the first time.
Thanks again,
imogenie1019

You're very welcome, Imogenie! Have fun with it!

xoxJulie
Stingray
Stingray
4,592 Posts

[Post New]by xoxJulie on Dec 28, 08 12:24 PM
HELP ! I've made it to the end of the game and gone back and found every single item but the very last one. The blue jewel in Black Beard's cave. I can't even find the yellow spot to use my tools on but I have burnt everything and pounded everything with my hammer and dusted every item, is it really there or is it just there to drive me crazy???

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 28, 08 12:33 PM
xoxJulie wrote:HELP ! I've made it to the end of the game and gone back and found every single item but the very last one. The blue jewel in Black Beard's cave. I can't even find the yellow spot to use my tools on but I have burnt everything and pounded everything with my hammer and dusted every item, is it really there or is it just there to drive me crazy???
There is a picture of where that blue gem is in the picture and video walkthrough for Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure. If you go to this topic you will see instruction on how to find the pictures and videos.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/16107.page

Good luck and have fun!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 28, 08 1:45 PM
xoxJulie wrote:HELP ! I've made it to the end of the game and gone back and found every single item but the very last one. The blue jewel in Black Beard's cave. I can't even find the yellow spot to use my tools on but I have burnt everything and pounded everything with my hammer and dusted every item, is it really there or is it just there to drive me crazy???

Dust the rock face directly above the right end of the middle chest.........

xoxJulie
Stingray
Stingray
4,592 Posts

[Post New]by xoxJulie on Dec 29, 08 5:16 AM
Thank you, Thank you , Thank you

Edited on 12/29/2008 at 5:17:18 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts