rs63
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love technical issues here only

[Post New]by rs63 on May 17, 11 5:39 AM
I also had issues w/the cursor slowing down and jumping around...I went to options and deleted the 3D option..it works just fine now..thanks to all for the help!

Straighten the room in the Castle

[Post New]by loriannelomas on May 18, 11 1:28 PM
I am at the mini game where you have to move the furniture around. I click and slide with my mouse and nothing happens. Am I missing something? Thanks!

[Post New]by skippy_tramp on May 18, 11 5:16 PM
I have gone to the hints and it is frozen on opening the safe with the name cesar
and I had opened the safe but it is still there. Hope you can help

[Post New]by skippy_tramp on May 18, 11 5:16 PM
I have gone to the hints and it is frozen on opening the safe with the name cesar
and I had opened the safe but it is still there. Hope you can help

[Post New]by skoink316 on May 28, 11 2:33 PM
I was having Issues from the very beginning same problems everyone else was having I have to say thanks to Califdreaming for the Info about the 3-D being checked, I un-checked 3-D and now everything is working fine so far,
I just started the game and really did not get too far because of the problems I was having.
Hopefully the rest of the game will be fine!

dlylight
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dlylight on May 28, 11 3:04 PM
I am having tech issues with hints for bedroom scene, opening the safe w/ cesar. Same hint keep popping up.

hippyfishie
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by hippyfishie on Jul 8, 11 12:41 AM
I am missing the oil can. According to the walkthrough it is in the boathouse. I have been there twice and did not get it. Been all over the game and nothing I can do without the oilcan, so I'm at a deadend. I think I was close to the end too. Too bad. I was enjoying game but the thrill is gone now. Seems I can't buy a game without a technical problem anymore. I regret I bought so many during the sale now.

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by TillyQ on Jul 29, 11 1:08 PM

When I opened this game everything was in wavy neon colors. I thought maybe this was a unique opening but the game continued this way. I was able to put my name in the player sign in box & then quit the game. Anyone else having this trouble? I'm on a Mac.

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by TillyQ on Jul 29, 11 1:27 PM
TillyQ wrote:

When I opened this game everything was in wavy neon colors. I thought maybe this was a unique opening but the game continued this way. I was able to put my name in the player sign in box & then quit the game. Anyone else having this trouble? I'm on a Mac.

I solved the problem. I had to turn off the 3D mode. I couldn't read what the first box in the Options said but I clicked it & the game was in regular colors.

Mac_too
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mac_too on Jul 30, 11 7:02 AM
Izziewizz wrote:I can't play some of the puzzles - I'm not able to slide the arcs in the arc puzzles, or get the sliders working on the barn door.

I've tried both custom cursor and system cursor, and the problem's the same with both.

I can not play the sliding arc puzzle. I had the jumpy screen but found one click on the screen made it go away. I won't buy the game if I have to skip puzzles.

eskimo1203
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by eskimo1203 on Jul 30, 11 7:58 AM
I also can't play any of the games that require me to "slide" anything. I had to skip the garden maze and the games that require sliding the smaller item into a larger one.

Akela16
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by Akela16 on Jul 31, 11 4:10 PM
I'm on an iMac running Mac OS X 10.6.8
As the game started the "Big Fish LOGO" flickered for a few seconds before the Game Screen appeared.
When I started the demo I couldn't get the game to accept my profile ... it kept trying to add an "R" to the beginning of my profile name ... after several attempts and reboots I left the "R" in and the game played OK.
I found the game difficult ... the puzzles almost too challenging .... don't know if I'd purchase this game .... I don't need a lot of puzzle and frustration.

[Post New]by mamapie2 on Aug 10, 11 1:02 PM
Glad I only got the demo - as others have reported, game doesn't open at all on Mac running Lion.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Aug 16, 11 10:36 AM
Game will not download with the new horrible Game Manager!

Faerie
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Faerie on Sep 2, 11 4:49 PM
I have over 120+ games and have never had this problem with any of them. When I attempt to play this game, the words on the top of the screen are cut off and I can't read a thing. Is there any fix for this. I bought the game and I'l like to play it. Thanks.

sunloving
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by sunloving on Jun 2, 12 10:11 AM
My hint is also frozen on the "open safe with Cesar" spot although I've moved way past that point in the game. I do not want to uninstall, reinstall at this point. I haven't seen any response to others posting this same problem. Are we all just stuck not being able to use the hint?

[Post New]by bUlLtWaNg on Jul 25, 12 11:39 PM
ph34r wrote:i can't find slingshot
already played twice, still no slingshot!

please let me know how to fix the problem

Go to: