christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:Post any Dragon Keeper technical issues here only

[Post New]by christina1533 on May 6, 11 8:02 PM
I have been having an issue when it comes to feeding the dragons. I will click on or near or all around a dragon to feed it, but no food will appear. It will just sit there until it dies.

This only happens when invaders are about to arrive, I've noticed. It doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than three times. Very frustrating!

Other than that, the game has seemed to work fairly well for me. Aside from the last island being incredibly hard to gain expert on, lol.

Bug:

[Post New]by daifei4321 on May 6, 11 9:58 PM
At my day 17:
Shop is open. And I was editing at the time of "Complete previous mission", so I cannot click shop icon because I'm editing! Then I cannot click any icon!
I clicked the close window button and started the game again.
This time, all my previous item(Dragon home, IMP home, food provider) disappeared to a special layer. When I click edit or add, they disappear and I can add new item to any location! I cannot click on food provider! When game starts, all dragon runs left out of screen and came back from right of screen(including IMP, then they work). After day, they run to right of screen and back to their home from left of screen.
I still try to continue play, but: cannot save anymore! Save is stuck at day 17 before shop came out after mission completed.

Typing name properly

[Post New]by luna2325 on May 9, 11 3:22 PM
Hi All

Had the same problem with typing my name. You have to click quite a few times and then a flashing golden dot will appear where you can type your name. It appears on the left side in the swaying screen a third of the way up from the 'That's you' and where the writing ends 'dragon keeper'. If you click there it happens faster. Hope this helps.

juniper76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by juniper76 on May 13, 11 9:43 PM
Hi

I enjoyed the trial and had no problems (although it did take a while to work out how to enter my name as some have described ), so I decided to buy the game. Now I am unable to continue playing. When I go to the screen with the islands, nothing happens when I click on "Play". I've tried clicking on the island first and that hasn't helped. Is this because the trial ran out mid-level? Do I have to start again with a new player?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MzShel on May 15, 11 12:08 AM
When replaying the first cave to get the trophies, I click that I want to skip the tutorial -after all I don't need to learn the game - but when I get a second gnome (or whatever) to clear the rock piles and bushes the game puts up an arrow saying "click here to send the gnome". However, it's pointing at a blank space. I can't "click here" because nothing is there. Yet, when I click on rocks or bushes it won't send the gnome because it wants me to click where the arrow is pointing. I have to go back and restart the whole cave over.
There are several little glitches like this that spoil the fun of the game. Something for the devs to think about when designing a sequel.

[Post New]by leighannimal on May 22, 11 6:03 PM
I'm on the 3rd island, and if I leave the game and come back, my quest bar is gone. Are you supposed to complete it in one sitting???

[Post New]by gameplayer1000 on Jun 5, 11 9:10 AM
After several times playing my food racks don't have the "FILL ME" and now they are empty. Also everyone runs off the screen on the left and enter on the right. Even the bad guys go off the screen and come out on the right.
I hope I don't have to start over.

KHalleron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by KHalleron on Jul 24, 11 7:05 AM
juniper76 wrote:Hi

I enjoyed the trial and had no problems (although it did take a while to work out how to enter my name as some have described ), so I decided to buy the game. Now I am unable to continue playing. When I go to the screen with the islands, nothing happens when I click on "Play". I've tried clicking on the island first and that hasn't helped. Is this because the trial ran out mid-level? Do I have to start again with a new player?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm having the same problem - another player posted that problem as well, but no one has responded to either them or you.

I hope someone responds to me, because it's frustrating to buy a game you can't play!

bruner01
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by bruner01 on Nov 14, 11 9:34 AM
leighannimal wrote:I'm on the 3rd island, and if I leave the game and come back, my quest bar is gone. Are you supposed to complete it in one sitting???

I am having this issue as well, only on the second island. I left the game a couple times while playing the first island and never had an issue when returning to the game. I usually only have time to play one or two days at one sitting, so I sure hope you don't have to complete each island without leaving the game.

[Post New]by Rawrmix on Dec 24, 11 11:50 AM
I played the trial, but after 31 Days in game, I still couldn't upgrade anything; everything had a lock icon over it and I was in the first cave still. Everyday the objective was to get 5 gems (which I was getting 40 everyday). All I could buy was more racks of meat. Is that the way the trial is supposed to be?

Edited on 12/24/2011 at 11:51:29 AM PST

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Sep 6, 12 6:09 AM
I read the reviews, watched the video and looked at the screen shots. The game downloaded and activated fine but the first screen (where you had to enter your name) froze. I tried to uninstall the game but the GM said the game was still running and I had to close it before I could uninstall it. I finally shut down my computer, restarted it and then uninstalled the game. Too bad. It looked like an interesting game.

[Post New]by Mrs_Kitty_Kat on Apr 1, 13 11:21 AM
Has anyone replied with an actual solution to the game freezing up on the third island? I uninstalled and reinstalled to see if it was a technical issue but it is not as far as I know.

My game is now freezing on the third island too. This is just what happened to my Paradise Pet Salon too. Anyone know how to fix it?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 1, 13 1:09 PM
Hi Mrs_Kitty_Kat and welcome to the Pond!

Along with uninstalling and reinstalling, the suggestions in the article below might help with the freezing issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you try those and things are still not working right, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to really delve in to what's going on and will work with you directly to get everything resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: