ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Hints and Tips for Dragon Keeper

[Post New]by ShazPG on May 14, 11 9:22 PM
Thanks for all the tips! Learned a few new things - now I've got to try to remember them

Here's one for expanding the cave:
Have your imps work on the bushes first, and when they're gone, on the logs, and finally on the rocks. They clear the bushes faster (at least one per level), the logs a little more slowly and the rocks the slowest of all. Clearing the bushes first gives you more room for new dragons when it's really hard to get lots of gems and money.

Oh, and another that I learned very quickly ... the moment you get into a new cave, go into Edit, and move your gem box/chest into the middle of the cave. Those robbers won't be able to sneak in from that corner anymore and steal from you - now they'll have to go right across the cave, and are easy targets!

Edited on 05/14/2011 at 9:42:47 PM PST

eagletta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by eagletta on Jan 14, 13 11:04 PM
Hi, I'm on the first cave and the goal is a purple gem that is a different shape to the first two purple gems. How do i get them? I've increased the number of purple dragons but it doesn't seem to make any difference in them producing these gems which they do very rarely. Any way i can get more of these gems more quickly?

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Feb 11, 13 7:01 PM
Finished the game. dragons were the cutest part.

Go to: