Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by reader1218 on May 12, 11 5:24 AM
Im now in the bonus content and i've just searched the wardrobe area and the game will not continue. It is frozen. just holds an empty list of objects up. I cant move or advance. Help. I don't want to start all over.

[Post New]by howardkliewer on May 12, 11 3:46 PM
I believe there are glitches in the game. There are several achievments that I should have recieved, i finished the game with out any hints or skips, and didnt recieve any of those achievments. A second time around I timed myself in the hidden object scenes, and finished them all in less then 3 minutes and never got those achievments. Then in the bonus rounds, the mouse game tiles never went dark, and in the final puzzle, the tiles never changed and just stayed gray after using the key card. I hope that there is an update coming for this game to correct these glitches, I would really like to finish this game, as well as get all my achievments.

[Post New]by nancysteven111 on May 13, 11 6:10 AM
I can.t get past the bank vault I have tried everything and the vault won't open to give me the other cork. It seems to be frozen there. I even restarted the game and the same thing happend HELP

[Post New]by lillybo on May 14, 11 5:46 AM
I am having same prob with the safe not a happy bunny......I think a refund should be in order or a least a review of these gliches.I now have a game I am unable to complete .........

Bomie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Bomie on May 14, 11 8:49 AM
I have the exact same issue as Loveis4. No bottle cork at the bank. I have spent a huge amount of time scouring for that bottle cork "at the left of the door'. Nada. Nothing. Game is at a stop now till it shows up. So what's up with that? Is it me or is the thing just not there? I was having a good time with this game. Now it all seems like I did work for naught. Bummer.

Edited on 05/14/2011 at 1:14:54 PM PST

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ngonska1 on May 15, 11 11:04 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Does anyone know if Raincliff is compatible with Windows 7 ?

[Post New]by critrcrazy on May 15, 11 12:02 PM
I wish I had tried this game before I bought it. Unfortunately, I'm not enjoying this game like I have others. Too much running from one end of town to the other, and the objectives aren't very clear. I think I would have to give this game a thumbs down.

[Post New]by AuntieSocial on May 15, 11 1:01 PM
Grrrr...this is the first time I have ever experienced a glitch in a Big Fish game. I am stuck in the pharmacy. I completed the **** game and now can not leave the room. The list stays up showing that I have found them all, and I got the fork for future use...and here I sit. I uninstalled and reinstalled and am still stuck. How frustrating!

badmommy64
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Wheres the students trailer? wire cutters?

[Post New]by badmommy64 on May 25, 11 6:32 AM
i forgot where the kids parked their trailer..lol anybody know? also i cant get the hood to open in the brown family van to get the wire cutters..if thats where their even at? thanks :-)

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 25, 11 8:42 AM
badmommy64 wrote:i forgot where the kids parked their trailer..lol anybody know? also i cant get the hood to open in the brown family van to get the wire cutters..if thats where their even at? thanks :-)
That's an outstanding bug, I am afraid. I don't know if there will be a new version, but in the meantime please let BFG CS know via the green envelope on the right.

To get round it you will have to start the game again under a new profile and take the wire cutters before you put the fanbelt on.

Edited on 05/25/2011 at 8:43:43 AM PST

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on Jun 6, 11 10:10 PM
Same here! Any solutions?
bigfishmt wrote:My computer freezes after I have found all the items in one location and the item list won't drop down so I can continue the game. I have tried rebooting, restarting the game, etc, but stuck at this point. The hint frog will just jump off his stand when I click it for help.

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on Jun 6, 11 10:18 PM
I played my firs tfree hou,r decided to purchase the game. I just opened my game where I left off, in the pharmacy HOG scene, my game is stuck here, I've found all of the objects, objects list won't drop down so I can't continue. Now what? Not a happy camper...

[Post New]by addicted57 on Jun 9, 11 3:22 PM
Well I downloaded the game and when I click on it to play, it never opens, it just blinks. At least most of you have been able to play some parts of it. Oh well what's another game here that I cannot play.

[Post New]by Lidwine2005 on Jun 11, 11 5:17 PM
On Page 26 of the Strategy Guide after one finishes finding the items on the truck in the court yard, one is redirected to the garage entrance where we are suppose to take the scissors and cut the string, and then take the grenade (L) and then take the lamp (M). Where is the grenade???? I'm now at the Old Mill and have to use the grenade and thus can not move forward. Please HELP!!!! Ms. Lidwine

[Post New]by jfjref on Jun 13, 11 1:37 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
badmommy64 wrote:i forgot where the kids parked their trailer..lol anybody know? also i cant get the hood to open in the brown family van to get the wire cutters..if thats where their even at? thanks :-)
That's an outstanding bug, I am afraid. I don't know if there will be a new version, but in the meantime please let BFG CS know via the green envelope on the right.

To get round it you will have to start the game again under a new profile and take the wire cutters before you put the fanbelt on.

Seriously that is a big issue, having got all this way just to now find I am supposeoed to start again, will probably give up, Much easier than having to start again, whilst I enjoyed the game it wasn't that good to make me start all over again. Pretty disappointing

lros
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by lros on Jun 18, 11 1:58 PM
I have to start by saying I am a very fussy gamer and this has been one of the best I have played in years. I normally don't buy the CE but this time I did and I'm not sorry. Usually Hog games take me a couple of hours to finish, but this one took a long time. Plus the extra game play was like a whole other chapter of play. I would reccomend this game to everyone.

Indigo_Frost
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Indigo_Frost on Jun 18, 11 4:55 PM
Aloha fellow Fishies ~ I love this game! I just made a long comment in another Raincliff Forum, so I will just post the connection here, too.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/80/159707.page#3233906

foghatdw
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by foghatdw on Jun 23, 11 12:41 PM
pedrofaye wrote:I feel like I am going in circles. I find places that I need to collect something to move on, but either I can't find the things I need, or I can't get back to the place where I saw the things I need. In fact, I find so many things that I need to collect that I can't remember all of them, much less find them.

I think this would be a great game, but I am at a loss as to how to move on.

pedrofaye

I've had much the same problem. I can backtrack but spin my wheels too much. Some of the puzzles are a snap some, are time consuming and detract from the objectives.
I've played a number of non-linear games in the past this is the only one I've played where I needed the strategy guide.
Graphics are awesome and it appears that the game won't become too easy at the end as many do.
Maybe I'm just a bit frustrated because I can't get into a groove. But yes, there's a lot going on at any one time.

foghatdw
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by foghatdw on Jun 24, 11 6:03 AM
I hammered at this game until the wee hours this morning and am running into many of the problems other gamers are encountering. And I'm sure it's just my lack of insight but I have yet to find any benefit in the VHS tapes.
There have been some really great games offered by BFG and their graphics and detail are the best around. This game is just clumsy to me.
Others I've played from BFG have been perfectly balanced and I really become involved. This one just has too many detractors and I lose my focus and interest.
I've only found one other game by a competitor that is on par with BFG and they've been slow to follow up and haven't responded to my inquires.
I'm going to pack this one in.

[Post New]by beenie53 on Jun 24, 11 8:02 PM
I am stuck on the night bank safe and cant get my bird cork either. I dont want to start all over again if other people have and it still didn't work. I need to know if this is a glitch

Go to: