jlewis228
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale technical issues here only

[Post New]by jlewis228 on May 10, 11 3:26 PM
cateyes51 wrote:Am having the same problem with the SE as i did with the CE. Pink flashing screen. Had hoped this would of been fixed by now but guess not. To bad, since this looked like a great second game to the series.

Same problem. Hoping it had been fixed by now but apparently not. Not going to go the "green envelope" route because I'm always told it's my computer - graphic card - flash drive or something. Too bad because I liked the first one and wanted to get this one.

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale technical issues here only

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on May 13, 11 2:29 PM
Pink flashing screen, hard on the eyes. Looks like it could be a good game.
I could not work the first one either.

[Post New]by Cat_in_VT on May 16, 11 7:03 PM
cateyes51 wrote:Am having the same problem with the SE as i did with the CE. Pink flashing screen. Had hoped this would of been fixed by now but guess not. To bad, since this looked like a great second game to the series.
- I loved the first game so bought this without a demo - I have pink flashing box on top of the dolphin on the beach - very disappointing; i have recently upgraded many features on my PC so I know that is not the problem. can I have my game club credit back. I'll buy the game again once it's fixed. thanks,

[Post New]by colorsplash on May 27, 11 11:28 AM
I tyhought this was a really nice game...not too hard and it ran perfectly and THEN!! oh no my fall puzzle got a summer emblem gave it to summer again sent me to Winter without finishing Fall....wassup??

[Post New]by Ambereyes46 on Jul 9, 11 7:57 AM
I have the trial version, haven't bought this yet. The spring medallion will not engage on the child statue. I have rebooted and tried over and over. All I get is "a part is missing" I cannot buy this game if it doesn't work and I want to. Help!

[Post New]by Mermaidmt on Jul 9, 11 6:23 PM
Am having problems placing the flowers in the flower circle. I have managed to place all but two. They don't seem to want to stay.

[Post New]by LDMike on Jul 10, 11 12:34 PM
I am also having problems putting the flower jewels onto the sundial at the dolphin pool. Got them at 11, 12, 1, 2 and 6, but can't get any others to stick. I read that some of the positions are tricky on iPad, bu nothing seems to be working... Any clues.

Finally figured it out -by accident. Hover the jewel over the spot, the lift up and tap.

Edited on 07/11/2011 at 5:55:51 AM PST

[Post New]by jenipad on Jul 10, 11 8:56 PM
I can't place the purple orbs on the tapestry, only a few went on, now I am stuck, Ipad game...

[Post New]by BobbysRaffles on Jul 11, 11 6:30 AM
Re: the flower jewels issue. I have four that will not click into the recesses no matter what I try, including the hover, lift and tap suggestion. It can't be the operating system since this is a week old IPad II. This is my first problem with any of the games I've purchased but it seems to be a real blocker. Anyone have any other suggestions?

[Post New]by LittleAndi on Jul 12, 11 1:38 PM
I have the placing the flower jewels on III V IX places too. All the others clicked in, but regardless what I do I can't place the remaining free, no matter what do I do, so I can't continue the game.

johnsharon
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by johnsharon on Jul 12, 11 1:50 PM
Well this is a no buy for me. PINK flashing screen kind of makes you sea sick! So disappointed that I couldn't play, Couldn't play CE either! Thought they might fix it, guess there wasn't enough of us fussing to matter! Have a great day everyone!!!!!

[Post New]by JulieLD on Jul 25, 11 9:42 PM
I too am stuck at the sundial pond in "autumn". No matter what I do, I can't get three flowers into their slots. I have the iPad version and haven't had a problem with game play until now. After paying for the game, I'm incredibly frustrated. Any ideas?

[Post New]by kbmc525 on Jul 26, 11 4:26 PM
I am also having the problem placing crystals----
Don't want to have to restart the game

[Post New]by Srv518 on Jul 30, 11 6:19 AM
I am experiencing the same issue with the flower crystals in Fall. Half went in place and the others will not. This happened just a few puzzles after purchase. Pretty frustrating to purchase then have an issue that halts game play. Please provide a fix soon!

Maesy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Maesy on Jul 31, 11 6:44 AM
The iPad update fixed the flower issue, but now I am having the same problem placing the 8th spirit spark. Hold it over the hole a million times and it just won't stick. These bugs are really annoying considering the price of the game.

[Post New]by Tinc96 on Aug 4, 11 6:10 PM
I am having the same problem as others. I am at the end of the game and can't place the purple orbs. What do I do?

[Post New]by SexualAngel28 on Aug 7, 11 1:14 AM
help!! I'm stuck,the spring emblem can't be placed it says I'm missing a part?I cleared all the areas though for this section so I don't see how..

jglush
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Purple orbs problem

[Post New]by jglush on Aug 22, 11 2:25 AM
Hurrah!!! High and to the left works! Can't wait for 3!

[Post New]by Amjohn29 on Sep 8, 11 1:48 PM
Ditto. I' m frozen at the same spot with no response. Until now everything ran smoothly. Help! I was really enjoying this game and would like to complete " my quest"!

[Post New]by shamrock1956 on Oct 23, 11 7:14 AM
I see some people are having trouble with two cursors, I can't even get ONE to appear. I have to sort of guess where it might be. Luckily I just downloaded the trial version. It's getting uninstalled pronot.

Go to: