Glitch ?

skoolmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Glitch ?

[Post New]by skoolmom on May 11, 11 3:40 PM
rak71 wrote:i have been playing for a couple of days on and off and have been enjoying the game and i got to the night safe on the bank and wham stopped in my tracks , this mini game completed and i did not receive the bottle cork, so really what is the point in continuing.
Anyone else had this issue, and i am playing the easy mode as well.
I have never had any problems with the games before this one, hope they release an update soon to clear up these glitches.

Stuck at the night safe, too. Hints keep telling me to go to the night safe and pick up the cork, but I'm at the night safe and nothing happens on the screen at all.

[Post New]by peggysue822 on May 11, 11 6:25 PM
I too really like this game. Best one yet!! I haven't really had any problems...knock on wood. I have come across one problem on the mini-game where you have to move the strips to put the family picture together it says to "left click and drag to move." I cannot move the strips. Has anybody else had that problem. If there are glitches, how do I get a good copy of the game without the glitches.

Carole22759
Minnow
Minnow
288 Posts

[Post New]by Carole22759 on May 11, 11 9:54 PM
therlisa wrote:OMG!!!!!! There is a definite glitch , that stops you in your tracks., This is so upsetting . Nothing fixes it..Not only am I disappointed, but I am "robbed" of my money and trust in buying any more games. This has happened before. This is SUCH a big rip off, and should be attended to! Do not purchase, as it is happening to others!

Nooooooooooooooo!

[Post New]by meandmurry on May 12, 11 3:35 AM
I too am stuck at the safe. Any fixes? This stinks! Great game, looks like a lot of problems with it though. So unlike BF.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 12, 11 4:05 AM
meandmurry wrote:I too am stuck at the safe. Any fixes? This stinks! Great game, looks like a lot of problems with it though. So unlike BF.
What level are you playing on? I've just finished on advanced (middle level) without any problems.

[Post New]by ridbis on May 12, 11 4:14 AM
i am also stuck on the night safe! very frustrating! please hurry up and fix this.

amarisse
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by amarisse on May 12, 11 8:05 AM
can you change to easy mode after beating it so you can beat the bonus portion? I'm bugged with no pictures during the last puzzle.

[Post New]by jsnead777 on May 12, 11 12:15 PM
Yes, I did check my inventory. I wish that was the issue. I skipped the bank puzzle expecting the cork and nothing. I also was playing in the relaxed mode. Does anyone know if this glitch was resolved?

biggamer25
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by biggamer25 on May 12, 11 5:28 PM
Hey guys! I too have gotten stopped in my tracks at the bank depository I didn't receive a thing . I even went over the number trying to do the combination again but they don't move. So I'm hoping this will get fixed soon because I love this game I just bought it yesterday.

Elirana
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Elirana on May 13, 11 7:08 AM
Flak and others with the safe problem. If I remember correctly (I'm on the bonus game so is a while since I was there) the cork is in a bottle. What does one usually remove a cork with? I just wandered off and found another hidden object scene. then came back when I had what I needed. I played in hard mode and had no probs whatsoever until the bonus game Chains puzzle. The more you try the more out of alignment it gets. This is really a problem. Waiting for the fix.
The roses in the glass tank you cut, not use the spray. I don't know if this helps as I had no probs with the spray.
I am going to replay in easy mode and see if I can get past the chain puzzle.
This is a pretty hard game which as a very 'old' adventure gamer I loved. You have to revisit places many times and when I seemed stuck I just wandered back to every scene. Hope this helps a bit. Good luck all.

Ellie

edited because, yet again, BF censored the hidden object abreviation

Edited on 05/13/2011 at 7:13:22 AM PST

[Post New]by dlstang2 on May 13, 11 7:41 AM
Don't usually comment, but I can't get the crowbar to remove the grill in a hidden object scene...going to un-install - disappointed...

Brittsky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Brittsky on May 13, 11 9:58 AM
Wow! This game must have serious problems. Its been more than week since I
reported the vanishing inventory problem. BF, please talk to us. How about a progress
report.

me2you
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by me2you on May 13, 11 11:16 AM
I am also stuck at the nibht safe.it keeps telling me to go there in my hints but i cannot open the safe.the cork is not in my inventory.help.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 13, 11 11:34 AM
Hello folks,

If you're still having troubles with the safe, please write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report. Although we are aware of this issue, we are still in the process of collecting more information to work towards a fix.

Since there is a tech issues thread at the top of the Game Forum, I'll be locking this thread, but please post your tech issues and questions here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: