Re:game Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice

[Post New]by roskilly on Aug 16, 11 1:04 PM
I've played this several times and always get stuck on the part where I need a button and don't have one and don't know where to fine one. Help!

xxkliexx wrote:been playing this game today after paying 2 game credits for it, and now i cant go any further in the game because on a mini game i need a button and ive looked in every room there is nothing, my husband has also looked and cant find it and ive checked over again and its still not there, id gave ur money and not bother with this game

[Post New]by Madben on Sep 7, 11 6:18 AM
Queenthea10 wrote:Time to buy the cat, but one ducat short. Went back, can't find it, can't go forward.

I'm having the same problem but can't find any responses. Anybody know how to resolve this?? Have been through the whole game, via the strategy guide and can't find any locations I've missed. Completely stuck!!
Thanks

b2u4
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by b2u4 on May 2, 12 6:06 PM
First - I have the regular game (not the CE). I am stuck -think is the dungeon- where the grim reaper (or whatever he is called) is behind a door. I need the ROPE to tie to hooks at bottom of door - to trick him to come through and Trip over the rope.
Everywhere says - Nothing to Do here now. Please HELP!
- Using the walk through helped in other areas but NOT in this area. I have gone throughout the walkthrough looking for the rope to use here - But none found.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on May 3, 12 2:39 AM
Hi b2u4

I found this post by Islander99 in the game forum. It might herlp you to find the place it hangs in the walkthrough

SPOILER ALERT

Re:where is the rope to trip the masked man?

by Islanderhh99 on Aug 21, 11 3:48 PM

Sorry, I was wrong, you have to go backstage in the threatre, and up by the ceiling is a rope for you to grab

Just highlight the blank space

b2u4
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by b2u4 on May 3, 12 4:32 PM
Thank you so much. I found the rope. (I missed that area before because sometimes you have to move your cursor around more than I did before - will watch it now..)
Again, thank you.

[Post New]by Roxiox98 on Mar 26, 13 11:26 AM
I had the same problem, so I went back to all the locations and looked for the sparkles. I finally found it when I went back to the gondola with the magnet and it was in the compartment below the flower locks.

Queenthea10 wrote:Time to buy the cat, but one ducat short. Went back, can't find it, can't go forward.

Go to: