SnowNSew
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Chit-chat, Rants and other Comments

[Post New]by SnowNSew on May 11, 11 10:29 PM
Daisy_May wrote:Thanks SnowNSew, that's good to know. I downloaded this a.m. and was always going to demo it eventually but in no hurry, partly because I am still busy dragon keeping (have been for a whole week) but mainly because I am less likely to want a farming game too.

I am happy to hear about your work keeping dragons. I have been on the fence with this one. I only have 2 spots left on my punch card . . . hate to have the spent so early in the month.

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on May 11, 11 10:43 PM
jojo_the_joyful wrote:I like time management games, but not this one.

It reminded me too much of Farmville on facebook, (I still have nightmares about 284 friend requests & neighbour requests, )

As as someone said, the tutorial was a bit confusing., still I am saving lods of ££££ & my house has never looked so clean LOL

jojo

Farmville was easy compared to this game: you plant, you harvest, you work on other people's farms, and you plant, you harvest, and you work on other people's farms... You do have to be careful about friend requests, but Hobby Farm just seemed too complicated as a game!

[Post New]by toadfish78 on Aug 10, 11 2:46 PM
on the game fruit inc dose any body know how to get 80 aprocots in the basket?

[Post New]by blessbeyon on Oct 3, 11 6:49 AM
This game needs a walkthrough. I am stuck on 2.3 can not get the factories to produce the apple products. I have selected apples, I do not know what else to do. Can someone please help me.

Go to: