Re:Welcome to Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by 122519 on May 19, 11 4:12 AM
is anyone else having tec problems ? game does not seem to progress in a linear fashion ?

[Post New]by natalieshorses on May 19, 11 7:22 AM
I had a big tech problem. More than midway through the game I "lost" some of the things I'd already done and can't get back to the doctor's office to get the poppy. The fire escape is up and can't get the umbrella back. Don't want to have to start the game all over again. BF is starting to have lots of problems in the games and I am really disappointed.

[Post New]by johnmac55 on May 20, 11 12:20 AM
i can not get the weight on the rope to access the treeehouse, any ideas

[Post New]by autunmbabe on May 20, 11 6:59 AM
The coloured tiles game the skip button does not load. I reinstalled the game and still same problem. What to do?

geroge1
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by geroge1 on May 21, 11 2:28 PM
i like the game but i had ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS WITH RAINCLIFF AND HATE TO SPEND ANOTHER 13.99 FOR THIS ONE IF THE SAME THING HAPPENS. SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HAVE TECH PROBLEMS WITH THIS ONW. ANY ADVICE?

geroge1
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by geroge1 on May 21, 11 2:28 PM
i like the game but i had ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS WITH RAINCLIFF AND HATE TO SPEND ANOTHER 13.99 FOR THIS ONE IF THE SAME THING HAPPENS. SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HAVE TECH PROBLEMS WITH THIS ONW. ANY ADVICE?

[Post New]by sugpos on May 22, 11 1:23 AM
Is their a strategy guide or walkthrough for this game usually SG are attached at menu for collecters ed? good game so far but am stuck at railway station for key and cannot find something to melt cellar padlock?

BeanerECMO
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by BeanerECMO on May 22, 11 5:17 PM
It's in the upper left corner "GUIDE".

[Post New]by toreador on May 22, 11 6:23 PM
Skip button on the tile game will not load at all. And I can't line up more than two of the rows. Can somebody tell me how to do it since I can't skip the puzzle?

emee
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by emee on May 22, 11 8:33 PM
Talkhost wrote:Like the game so far, but I can't find all the gems. I feel like a dope with the integrated strategy guide right there. I've been through the guide several times and can't find where I missed one. LOL!! Can't wait to get deeper into the game.

emee
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by emee on May 22, 11 8:33 PM
Like Talkhost, I have found only 4 gems. I've gone page by page through the strategy guide and I seem to have completed all of the activities for all 5 of the gems, but I have only 4 gems. I have obviously missed one somewhere but I can't find any scene that will allow me to recover whichever gem I missed. Help!!! Please, someone who has completed the game, take pity on this less-talented player. I can't go any further without the items that 5th gem allows you to collect.

Talkhost wrote:Like the game so far, but I can't find all the gems. I feel like a dope with the integrated strategy guide right there. I've been through the guide several times and can't find where I missed one. LOL!! Can't wait to get deeper into the game.

Edited on 05/22/2011 at 8:40:18 PM PST

BeanerECMO
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by BeanerECMO on May 22, 11 10:48 PM
lso, for a walkthrough -
[removed by moderator]

Edited on 05/23/2011 at 3:27:15 PM PST

[Post New]by lulilu on May 23, 11 11:45 AM
HOUSE = 5 puzzle:
number of the characters of each word - BOOK = 4, HOLDS = 5, HOUSE = 5, GOLD = 4.
so - 4554.
i might have mistaken the words but you get the idea

[Post New]by santiquebabe on May 23, 11 2:46 PM
BeanerECMO wrote:lso, for a walkthrough -
[removed by moderator]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!

Edited on 05/23/2011 at 3:27:29 PM PST

[Post New]by santiquebabe on May 23, 11 2:52 PM
santiquebabe wrote:
[removed by moderator]

The Strategy Guide built into the game SUX to put it bluntly!

Edited on 05/23/2011 at 3:27:41 PM PST

[Post New]by froggyma on May 23, 11 5:55 PM
emee wrote:Like Talkhost, I have found only 4 gems. I've gone page by page through the strategy guide and I seem to have completed all of the activities for all 5 of the gems, but I have only 4 gems. I have obviously missed one somewhere but I can't find any scene that will allow me to recover whichever gem I missed. Help!!! Please, someone who has completed the game, take pity on this less-talented player. I can't go any further without the items that 5th gem allows you to collect.

[Post New]by froggyma on May 23, 11 6:00 PM
I missed the first gem at the car scene in the beginning. It was at the bottom of the gatepost. I hope this helps.
I didn't see a walkthrough and seem to be an angel short - uggh. I would rather not search that guide if there is a list somewhere.

[Post New]by yaya1942 on May 24, 11 4:30 PM
santiquebabe wrote:
[removed by moderator]

I misssed picking up the clover and game wont let me go back to that scene.

[Post New]by gingingeree on May 24, 11 8:59 PM
I can pull from most of these posts things that I have experienced with my game. Surely BF guys have noticed this and need to address it with us. I have started this game over about 4 times now, with the last time I've pulled down the step-by-step guide and used it verbatim,to try not to mess up, but lo and behold, I manage to lose something I need to progress every time! I have deleted it and plan to download it again in hopes that it might make some difference. Very frustrating, BFG! Please fix it for us?!! Thanks! :- )

gtodd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by gtodd on May 24, 11 11:44 PM
emee wrote:

Go to: