Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital technical issues here only

[Post New]by kashka000 on May 21, 11 10:37 AM
I am totally frustrated with this game. I've been having the same problem as others with the game not saving my progress. Played it 4 times and everything us lost. I decided to uninstall and restall it. Now...I can't play at all but I have my inventory back from playing it before. I don't believe logging in as the "Administrator" is the solution. The game is the problem and needs to be fixed!!

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by Jerry99 on May 22, 11 7:54 AM
I also played for quite some time and finished 3 chapters. When I went back, the game had not saved my progress and I had to start over. I opened and closed the game 4-5 times over 2-3 days and had no problem.
I have never had this problem before so the game needs fixing.

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by Jerry99 on May 22, 11 7:54 AM
I also played for quite some time and finished 3 chapters. When I went back, the game had not saved my progress and I had to start over. I opened and closed the game 4-5 times over 2-3 days and had no problem.

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by Jerry99 on May 22, 11 7:55 AM

[Post New]by mistresserris on May 22, 11 7:36 PM
Same deal as everyone else ... game not saving... tried all the stupid tech tips like reinstalling and running as admin and yeah ... still not working. Wish I had looked at the forums before I bought the game. If I had... I wouldnt have bought it. C'mon tech support this game needs a code patch to make it save like its supposed to!

[Post New]by mistresserris on May 24, 11 9:57 PM
Oh .. and .. dont know if anyone else has had this problem but ... reported my issues to tech support with the drfish thing included. They state a 24 to 72hr reply time... its been longer than 72 hours and still no reply. Has anyone gotten a real answer from Tech Support about the game save issues and that the suggestion they have offered dont work?

[Post New]by Escabexina on May 25, 11 12:56 PM
I also reported and they gave me an answer, but just to say that the developers are working on it to get a fix asap. This was 3 days ago...

[Post New]by ajpickering on May 26, 11 2:01 AM
I've tried the solution offered to fix this game so it can save the progress but it still isn't saving.

[Post New]by Seeker4truth on May 26, 11 3:26 PM
VickyS82 wrote:Same here Cinder..... I played for TWO hours. When I reopened the game, it reverted back to "guest"; my profile was not even saved, let alone game progress.

[Post New]by Seeker4truth on May 26, 11 3:29 PM
VickyS82 wrote:Same here Cinder..... I played for TWO hours. When I reopened the game, it reverted back to "guest"; my profile was not even saved, let alone game progress.

Me too. I opened the game 3 times and it always starts at the beginning.

[Post New]by kpw0319 on May 27, 11 12:40 PM
Having the same problem as everybody else with the game not saving. Also, can't get the pistol. First time I played it, it was there. After having to start all over again, the curor doesn't even change when you try to get it in the room. Uninstall/reinstall doesn't help. BFG should pull the game from the downloads until they fix the problem. If the collector's edition works then they should give that version to those of us who have paid for this game and are having problems.

[Post New]by kpw0319 on May 27, 11 8:06 PM
Very Strange....I decided to try running the AgencyofAnomalies_Mystic.exe instead of the short cut and it's working fine now. Saves my progress and found the pistol. Even works fine with the shortcut. Don't know if it was the multiple reinstalls or what but it works now.

[Post New]by kpw0319 on May 27, 11 8:15 PM
DO NOT use the game manager. As soon as I did, it lost my profile. When I created a new one with the same name, I got all my inventory back but it put me back to the beginning and I could not leave the scene. Bummer, had to start all over with a new name.

OZIOYOYOY
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by OZIOYOYOY on May 28, 11 3:48 AM
Another one pissed of with this game.I can't save my progress,can't find the friggen pistol and my computer freezes going into the two rooms on the first floor.Please HELP, it's getting on my goat.

[Post New]by Poownie on May 28, 11 4:51 AM
Argh!

1. No saved games or profile
2. No pistol to be found where it is suposed to be

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 28, 11 9:02 AM
Hi everyone,

We are aware of the saving issues and are still trying to collect more information about this. If you could please write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report, we would really appreciate it. Thank you!

*You can click on the bold words for more information.

-bfgArnoStyx

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by Jerry99 on May 29, 11 2:31 PM
I did a report and just sent it, but am not sure teh Continue button actually sent the e mail and report.
Game won't save part of game already played.

ilcb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ilcb on May 30, 11 2:29 AM
I can't find the pistol either. Think I'll be using Visa chargeback to get my money back!!

[Post New]by kathylee1521 on May 31, 11 4:27 PM
I wish I had read everyone's posts before I bought the game !!! I'm having all of the same problems. VERY disappointed.

[Post New]by toadstar3 on Jun 3, 11 4:15 AM
The game does not save your progress!!! This is a MAJOR issue... I have started over three times to make sure I have not missed anything......

Go to: