Post any Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock technical issues here only

[Post New]by babygirlcincy on Jul 23, 11 8:07 AM
ingrlnc wrote:
DeadRiver wrote:There is no other thread for technical issues so either the game is perfect and there won't be any or you can post them here.
Would not save my game. Very frustrating.

I am so right with you on this one hideoobjectaddict! I can't close the game at all no matter how far I have gotten without having to start it all over again the next time I open it and want to play. Just now, I had just finished the hidden object scene in the mosoleum where Jennifer lies in the clear coffin and after exiting the mosoleum, I couldn't return anywhere but back to the beginning of the game and it automatically retstarted on me! I would so love to finishe this game, but I am getting really frustrated with not being able to save the stupid game! Can someone PLEASE help us over here!?

Thanks.

Re:Post any Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock technical issues here only

[Post New]by babygirlcincy on Aug 6, 11 4:20 PM
Ok, I am so not happy at all with the fact that I was almost all the way done with my game (Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock and when my computer restarted itself, my game started alllllllllll the wya back at the beginning again! WHY DOESN'T THE GAME HAVE A SAVING FEATURE?? Can someboday PLEASE help me here??

Thanks,

Lynn

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 8, 11 2:46 PM
Hi babygirlcincy,

Oh no! I'm so sorry that you had to start all over! The game does have a save feature, so you may want to give the steps in the following help article a try to make sure that it is enabled:

Save Errors

If your game still isn't saving properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

No can of bug spray

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Aug 30, 11 1:23 PM
In Chapter 5 (CE version), near the end of the chapter I have entered "neitherland". Before I can advance any further in the game, I must use the can of bug spray to spray the worms. There is no can of bug spray.

Outside the active area I have clicked all over searching for the can. Inside the active area, in the pop-up window, I have clicked all over, and still no can of bug spray.

I read all the other posts and it seems that no one else has had that problem, so I am wondering if I have a glitch.

[Post New]by mnlght_maiden on May 7, 12 10:55 PM
I can't get past the intro screens- I've played the game once, so I know it's not a driver, but now I can't even get in. I see the big fish logo, then the dragon one, then it says that it's failed to start, and starts looking for the reason.
Anyone else have/had the problem?

moetoole
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by moetoole on May 19, 12 7:57 PM
recliner24 wrote:Game takes a long time to open..........nice graphics but music "stutters" and cursor somewhat unsteady in it's movement. Will try another time to download and that may resolve these issues. i'll make a note to try it again in a few days.......

ditto

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on May 21, 12 2:08 PM
I AM DOING THE TRIAL & THE MUSIC STUTTERS, VERY ANNOYING. I MIGHT BUY THE GAME IF I KNEW THIS PROBLEM COUD BE FIXED. COULD IT BE?

[Post New]by ktaggart57 on Jun 6, 12 11:32 AM
I'm stuck on the triangle door lock in the bonus chapter. The missing pieces were
placed in the wrong spots, and there is no way to move them, so the pieces can't
be adjusted properly to solve the puzzle. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Beautiful_mind on Oct 31, 12 1:09 AM
dragonfairy5 wrote:Well I see the same issue with this version as with the CE version.

NO text shows!

I have the same problem too. When I click on an item, it should show a line on the description or hints on what to do. But I got nothing, and I can't process the game without them, or else I have to read through the whole walkthrough (which would take out all the fun for solving puzzle).

What should I do to solve this problem? Re-download the game?

Go to: