Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 201

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 15, 11 11:34 AM
I, too, am stuck at the mouse/block puzzle. Does this fix resolve that issue?
Yes.

me2you
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 201

[Post New]by me2you on May 15, 11 1:34 PM
Am i doing somthing wrong?i uninstalled the game,then reinstalled + i'm still stuck at the night safe in major square.no cork-- hint still keeps telling to take it.took a while to reinstall + nothing has changed for me.please help.
ps -----getting realy annoyed as i buy quite a few collectors games.

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 20

[Post New]by patcam52 on May 15, 11 3:56 PM
WELL thats fine for those 2 problems but THE FRICKEN BADGE IS STILL GONE OFF THE JACKET AT THE CAFE!!. Sorry for yelling, I am just so fustrated about it I wanna scream. Please please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't go past the sheriffs office which is at the beginning and more or less it stops the game for me. Tried different names and did everything. I will try more tonight and see if there is any change, I doubt it though cause you didn't have it listed under fixes.

Edited on 05/15/2011 at 4:19:40 PM PST

[Post New]by skoog1969 on May 15, 11 5:25 PM
I can't get the wire cutters......I uninstalled then reinstalled the game it brought me back to the same spot....but I still can't get the cutter's

[Post New]by mstrcbra on May 15, 11 6:17 PM
Will the update fix the problem with the missing rose poison, after the fourth student?
I hope their will be a fix soon, because was a great game.

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 2

[Post New]by brewcan1 on May 15, 11 9:00 PM
rmelone wrote:
Brittsky wrote:Still missing the rose poison from inventory. Your feedback will be appreciated.

I also have this problem. I put four of the people in the van but, after the fourth one, I no longer have the rose poison in inventory and need to get the fifth person.

Is there a fix for this problem?

Thanks,

Robert

The new update solved the problem for me..But I had to start from the begining.A pain but worth it..

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 20

[Post New]by brewcan1 on May 15, 11 11:01 PM
Carole22759 wrote: All of this leads me to believe the problems were known, but the game was released anyway.
...tsk-tsk, shame on you BFG.

Maybe not known.Maybe not Beta tested.???

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 2

[Post New]by brewcan1 on May 15, 11 11:01 PM
Carole22759 wrote: All of this leads me to believe the problems were known, but the game was released anyway.
...tsk-tsk, shame on you BFG.

Maybe not known.Maybe not Beta tested.???

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 16, 11 3:32 AM
patcam52 wrote:WELL thats fine for those 2 problems but THE FRICKEN BADGE IS STILL GONE OFF THE JACKET AT THE CAFE!!. Sorry for yelling, I am just so fustrated about it I wanna scream. Please please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't go past the sheriffs office which is at the beginning and more or less it stops the game for me. Tried different names and did everything. I will try more tonight and see if there is any change, I doubt it though cause you didn't have it listed under fixes.
I answered this for you before.
This is not a glitch.

Look at the gun case in the Sherrif's office. You will see an indentation in it. Click on it to get a comment about needing a badge. Now you will be able to take the badge from the jacket.

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by patcam52 on May 16, 11 4:45 AM
I naver saw the post, I am so sorry, will try it this way, not very good at forums, I get all mixed up, please thank you for your patience.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 16, 11 5:43 AM
Never mind. You posted the same thing in several places. It's best to keep it to one and you can see all of your replies then. I hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

Edited on 05/16/2011 at 5:47:20 AM PST

[Post New]by cubanita10 on May 16, 11 1:57 PM
Moderator, but I did ,nothing, the posion spray I have not, I'm pretty disappointed. And besides, the game takes a long time to download. Then you can tell me to do. Thanks

hidnseekr
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by hidnseekr on May 16, 11 2:35 PM
by may 16th I finished the game. I think this game is up there with Mystery Case files, Return to Ravenhurst.
Dark game, which is really good. I love this CE and it even had a quiz at end and
more.
And plenty long enough, didnt have any problems.

irishmist
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by irishmist on May 16, 11 3:19 PM
OK, since I complained so much when everything went wrong with this game. I even got a refund. I decided to try the game again with the fix. I'm happy to report that almost everything went great. I'm not sure how to explain but graphics got jerky at the very end. Which was very minor.Haven't done the bonus yet but I'm looking forward to that as well. Great game! The best this year. But nothing beats Mystery Case Files in my opinion over all.

[Post New]by lschchai on May 16, 11 5:27 PM

This fix did not address the "wire cutter" problem......it has been well over a week now and I can not finish my game....so I am now requesting a refund.....I have seen nothing in the forum to address this recently....anyone else?

rmelone
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by rmelone on May 17, 11 6:24 AM
I chatted with BFG yesterday and they recommended to uninstall/reinstall the game and felt the new release on May 14th might fix the problem. I did what they suggested but I was still missing the rose poison to rescue one more person.

I decided to start the game over with a new profile because one person on the BFG forum did that and was able to get by the rose poison problem.

BFG did give me a credit for another game because of the problem but I would have preferred a fix to the game so I wouldn't have to start over.

I know this doesn't help much and I'll post again if I'm able to get past the rose poison point in the game.

Robert

imaoldlayde
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by imaoldlayde on May 17, 11 1:40 PM
Got through my bank problem after the fix.with a smile on my face but it didn't last long. Now mind you this was my 5th restart. I lost my saw to cut the flag pole, my wire cutters and have no idea where the rose antidote is. Could use some hints before the 6th restart. Am running out of names for profile.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 17, 11 2:06 PM
There's no missing inventory problem that I know of (apart from the rose antidote after the fourth student, documented elsewhere). Have you scrolled your inventory? If you can move left or right you will have what looks like a sabre hilt icon, otherwise you will have a space.

[Post New]by tanis59 on May 17, 11 3:58 PM
My game manager never notified me of the update. I knew that people were getting refunds and had chatted with support who said thanks for hanging in and waiting for the update, you will be notified.......didn't happen.

sicwaf
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by sicwaf on May 17, 11 5:00 PM
I uninstalled/installed like I was informed by BF.
I had an issue with getting past the chains and since I was playing in the hard mode was unable to get past the gate.
The update had a 'skip' button for this puzzle so I was thrilled since the chains were still not lining up.
Thanks BF.

Go to: