Re:SPOILER List of where the Puppet Parts are

[Post New]by Jenelley on Dec 9, 12 11:37 AM
Thanks so much that is exactly what the problem was!

Chrisjane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Chrisjane on Dec 13, 12 11:55 AM
I can't get list on IPad.....need puppet on right side.

[Post New]by Kayj270344 on Dec 13, 12 5:09 PM
Hi kelvadar
Am having trouble getting puppet parts. Would like to obtain the list on a spoiler
What is a spoiler and where do I find it
Thank you for all your help previously was much appreciated

[Post New]by Kayj270344 on Dec 16, 12 1:13 PM
Thank,you kelvadar for your answer to a list of all the puppet parts. The list does not come through on my iPad just a blank screen with your smiley face. Can you help???

[Post New]by Kayj270344 on Dec 19, 12 9:40 PM
Kelvadar I see where you have posted the list of puppet parts but still cannot read on my iPad. As I have not a mouse to left click on, my trouble remains Please help.

[Post New]by Jyuusei on Dec 25, 12 4:57 AM
I cant find the last one, a leg to the wooden puppet hanging to the right. I could swear I had all 15 of them but seems like the last piece went missing when I were going to assemble all the pieces.. I really need help, I don't know how to go further now. I also need a list where to find all green gems. Please help.

[Post New]by sandyba on Feb 22, 13 9:30 PM
cant see the list on my iPad pls help

[Post New]by Kathryn104 on Apr 30, 13 5:17 PM
So I'm missing a leg on one puppet and can't find it anywhere. Everywhere I go it says area cleared. What can I do?

[Post New]by hodgehamps on Jul 26, 13 4:25 AM
Kathryn104 wrote:So I'm missing a leg on one puppet and can't find it anywhere. Everywhere I go it says area cleared. What can I do?

I'm sure you found it by now but I had the same prob but decided to try every loc again. I didn't pick up the orb above the troll's house and I still had a message that said That's everything! Hope this helps or for anyone new playing! My hints didn't alert me to it either!

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Sep 6, 13 10:34 AM
I don't see that anyone mentioned a puppet part at the troll's house in the ball/globe on top of the house. That's where I found the last part. Well, I don't read very closely obviously. See the above posting!

Edited on 09/06/2013 at 10:36:26 AM PST

[Post New]by blashwood on Mar 8, 14 6:39 PM
Hello, replaying this one in expert mode. Cannot for the life of me find last puppet part and your "list" has been erased from BF? Help

[Post New]by ShirlT on Mar 30, 14 5:42 PM
So so sorry, I didn't know I was hitting a 'report offensive' thing on the screen. Again so so very sorry!!!

[Post New]by Bossy28 on Jul 28, 14 6:51 AM
I have gone through trying to find my last puppet part about 4 times using the spoiler and still cannot find it. I need the leg off the woodsman. Getting really frustrated. And at a standstill right now because of it. Please help.

Go to: