NEPAT
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Reviews & Comments for Solitaire Kingdom Supreme

[Post New]by NEPAT on Feb 8, 12 2:46 AM
Terrific card game with lots of twists on the standard Klondike shuffle.
Offers a new "Daily Challenge".
Although most of the challenges are relatively easy to beat...tonight's was a bear! Took me probably close to 4 hours to beat the game...wow..but wicked fun if you are a card player!

BoiseDon
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by BoiseDon on Apr 29, 12 1:13 PM
As I understand Kingdom Cards count as turns when you are trying for 95 turns. Is there any way of turning them off ? Also does flipping the turn deck count as one turn or three? What about the hero card? Does it count as one card or two (i/e The Hero Card plus the card it replaces Hero = queen)?
I could swear that something is wrong with the counter because I have been on105 turns for a week.

[Post New]by agentmm on Jun 8, 12 7:39 PM
I've got the same issue as BoiseDon--that is I have won all the awards EXCEPT the one for completing a game in 95 turns. My best so far is 104. My question is: what consitutes a turn? And it never occurred to me that flipping the deck might count as 3 turns! Bummer.

It's hard to figure out a stategy if you don't know what counts for a turn. Do all the cards played at the end in the auto complete count as one turn each? Do I want to play as many cards as possible straight to the aces at the top so there is only one move per card? Maybe there is nothing to do but keep playing until you get a deck that allows for optimal play. If anyone has figured this one out, I love to know about it. Thanks.

Go to: