Re:Post any Supermarket Management 2 technical issues here only.

[Post New]by lildreamy on Jun 1, 11 12:17 PM
Game is also not saving or remembering my name after I quit. VERY frustrating when you play an hour and get pretty far just to come back and NONE of it be there. It is strange though that it saves my option settings... but nothing else. I hate to pay for a game that I can't even play unless I want to put 4 - 6 hours in it to win it at one time. :-(

[Post New]by writergrrl on Jun 2, 11 9:54 AM
My system is up to date but I've been kicked out twice so far with plenty of minutes left in my game play. Fortunately, it doesn't make me start over again but it's very annoying nonetheless. The game is kind of fun but not if I'm going to get kicked out every 20 minutes!

mmd5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mmd5 on Jun 2, 11 12:08 PM
Just purchased this game. Read about all of everyone's issues. Sounds more to be this website's problem than our computers. I also checked my game card/updates/firewall. All is fine. Several months ago I would go and get a trial version of games and I would always get installation failed. Contacted tech support, I was told to check the firewall.. that wasn't the problem. So I started to go to different game websites and downloaded with no issues at all. Only here. Over a year ago, I had purchased several games from this site and never had issues. I too was getting booted off about every 2 minutes during the trial session, which would bring me back to the screen of telling you how many minutes you have left. So I thought I purchase it, thinking maybe it was just a new thing that happens during the trial version. Don't know if they reimburse you, or you just get the runaround? If this problem doesn't get fixed or no reimbursement... then I will no longer purchase from this sight. Hope everyone here get their issues figured out.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 3, 11 10:43 AM
Hey everyone,

A new build has been released for this game that addresses the following issues:

1. Fixes the save data issue at the last level of the game.
2. Fixes Access Violations on levels 2-6, 3-9, and 5-3.
3. Fixes customer head blocking issue.

If you would like this version, please uninstall and reinstall your game. If you are having the same issues stated above, it may help to start over with a new player profile.

Still having troubles? Please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to help. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Diana_M on Jun 5, 11 11:31 AM
I recently purchased this game using a free game coupon, and while the 60 minutes trial worked just fine, I cannot play the full version at all without constantly being kicked out of the game. I have repeatedly uninstalled it and reinstalled it (I have installed the new build) and deleted my old profile and created a new one, and none of that made any difference. Just as an example of the problem, today I tried playing the game again, and it went like this:

Opened the game at 18:50, the game spontaneously quit at 18:52.
Tried again, the game quit again at 18:58.
Tried at 19:00, the game quit at 19:20.
Tried again at 19:21, the game quit in less than a minute.

Basically, I have never been able to open the game without it spontaneously quitting at some point.

As you can imagine, this is incredibly frustrating, and I'd appreciate a solution to this problem.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 5, 11 1:20 PM
Hi Diana_M,

Welcome to the pond! Even though you were able to get this game for free, we still want you to be able to enjoy it! Here's a link to one of our Help pages that addresses these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support, and they'll do their best to get your game up and running in no time!

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by davidma on Jun 5, 11 2:36 PM
I have followed all of the instructions recommended to prevent the game from crashing:
* installed all software updates
* updated quicktime
* uninstalled, updated, and reinstalled flash
* uninstalled, updated, and reinstalled shockwave
* uninstalled and reinstalled the game (several times)

And, still, the game is crashing after every 3-5 minutes of play!

I am playing the game on a mac that is capable of simultaneously running multiple graphics-intensive programs at the same time. There is no reason that this little game should be causing so many problems. The game is simply very buggy!

I kindly ask that you please remove this game from my account and issue me a refund.

[Post New]by cjbauer2 on Jun 6, 11 7:49 PM
talsadus wrote:When I start up the game I get the error
"Error: Access violation at 0x0048A9C1 (tried to read from 0x00000004, program terminated."

Me too! All other games work though...

Pattee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Pattee on Jun 7, 11 8:47 AM
The below fix does not solve the crashing problem .... I have played many of the games on BF & none have the problem this one has. It boots you out of the game @ different times, i.e., half way through a mission or sometimes it will wait till the end of the mission. In other words it does not boot you out of the game at the same place in the game every time. The techn. help section for Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen do not correct this problem. This appears to be a bug in the game.

bfgHondo wrote:Hi Diana_M,

Welcome to the pond! Even though you were able to get this game for free, we still want you to be able to enjoy it! Here's a link to one of our <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home">Help pages</a> that addresses these types of problems:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

If your game still isn't running properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a>, and they'll do their best to get your game up and running in no time!

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 06/07/2011 at 8:54:40 AM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 7, 11 10:34 AM
Hey Pattee,

I would highly recommend getting in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and including the steps you've already taken so that our reps can help you with the crashing game. They can definitely assist you with your purchases so that you're able to play your games! Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Diana_M on Jun 8, 11 9:21 AM
Hi,

Thanks for you reply. I tried the steps suggested in the Help Page, but the game still keeps crashing. I should add that I've purchased several games at Big Fish Games, and I've never had a problem with any of them, so I guess the problem is with the game itself. I'll contact Tech Support to see if they can help me with this problem.

bfgHondo wrote:Hi Diana_M,

Welcome to the pond! Even though you were able to get this game for free, we still want you to be able to enjoy it! Here's a link to one of our <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home">Help pages</a> that addresses these types of problems:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

If your game still isn't running properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a>, and they'll do their best to get your game up and running in no time!

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 15, 11 2:35 PM
Hey fishies!

We’re aware of an issue that is causing this game to unexpectedly crash for some of you, and are currently trying to gather as much information as we can about the types of systems that are being affected by this.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report for us, and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really be a big help!

Thank you all for your patience!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by Lulu0807 on Jun 19, 11 9:32 AM
I downloaded the $4.99 version. Everytime I try to play level 3.1 it does not allow me to serve customers at the counter. Then it freezes on me. I have tried to unistall & reinstall, but I still can't get passes that part of the game with out it freezing.

[Post New]by AussiePuzzler on Jan 6, 12 7:23 AM
There is a major bug in this game when going back a step to replay a level. The game appears to play the current level regardless of clicking on the previous level to repeat. This causes the player to miss out on bonus buys. I actually had to purchase a couple items twice due to this bug (one item was the bubblegum machine). I'm surprised other people haven't picked it up.

On completion of the apparent repeat, if expert level is reached, the game puts a star on the current level instead of the repeat level, so that it looks like that level is complete when it's not.

I thought I was in error to begin with, perhaps clicking on the wrong button, but I'm not. I do this a LOT with these types of games - go back and repeat if expert level isn't reached, and I've never had this issue before.

You should fix this bug - very irritating.

Great game otherwise.

Edited on 01/06/2012 at 7:25:48 AM PST

[Post New]by AussiePuzzler on Jan 7, 12 7:33 AM
Guys,

DON'T buy this game! The bonus section is totally bug-ridden - have to buy many bonuses twice. I restarted and the problem appears to not be work-aroundable. I can't get past the need to buy the cash register stand twice between level 3 and 4 (even if I repeat both levels) - and there are many more double purchase bonuses throughout the game.

REALLY BAD!!
(Playful Age Games)

Edited on 01/07/2012 at 7:37:15 AM PST

[Post New]by karmouf on Jan 21, 12 12:51 AM
Hi,
Excuse me for my English, i'm French.
I bought this game for my little sister because she likes it, but the matter is that the game always exit and go back to my desktop (I have a macbook).
It isn't logic that a game I payed crashes like that.
Is there a means to be pay off? Is there a thing likie "satisfied or your money back" Or is it possible to have a credit back?
Thanks for answering
(I had already try the solutions of the Tech and nothing happened I have always this same problem: the game exit by himself!!)

Edited on 01/21/2012 at 1:18:50 AM PST

[Post New]by mommaplays on May 28, 12 7:37 PM
I bought this game, got frustrated when on my brand new iMac it kept crashing. Haven't played in at least a year, redownloaded it and tried again and still continuously crashing/shutting itself down. It is irritating in the extreme. There are two games I have purchased from Big Fish with these problems--this one and the Coconut Queen game. I'm getting wary of buying games and it's one reason I stopped my game club membership. Why buy games if they crash?

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Level 5-11 glitch

[Post New]by bookwriter on May 30, 12 4:51 PM
jewel47 wrote:I played the whole game and got to the level which is 5-11. I didn't get expert the first time I played it. So i played it a couple more times then on my 3rd try I got expert. But when I finish the game and go back to map, icon for 5-11 is still blue it doesn't recognise my expert status. I scroll over the level info and only lists the score for the first time I played the game, not my recent completion of expert.

So I played the level again and once again got expert. Still the icon is blue, no gold star and no recognition of my expert score. Must be a glitch some where. It sucks that it show gold on every level except the last even though I got expert on that level as well.

I am having a similar issue. When I finish the game and don't make expert it goes back to the map and the next blue spot to play. If I go back one and hit play, it asks me if I want to replay and I do. I replay, but when I do get expert it does not recognize it. There have been times I have had to replay a level two, three, four times, getting expert each time, before it gives me the expert star.

[Post New]by helbert on Jul 31, 13 9:57 AM
When I click to resolve a customer dispute at the cash register, the screen goes black and blinks; black - Bigfish manager - black - Bigfish manager..... After a few blinks, the game screen reappears.

When I click to use the bakery machine, the screen goes black and blinks as mentioned above. However, the blinking doesn't usually stop and I have to kill the game. While it is blinking, I can hear the game progressing.

I have tried re-installing the game. I'm running Windows 7 Pro on a Dell Alienware laptop.

[Post New]by MollyJenni on Sep 19, 14 7:50 PM
I'm on the third level and the net in the fish tank keeps not working. I tap away furiously (I'm using the iPod version ) and it doesn't move. Meanwhile all my customers get tired of waiting and give up and I lose points. Can't get past some levels.

Go to: