Re:Post any Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas technical issues here only.

[Post New]by frenchfitz on Jun 8, 11 6:50 AM
No fix for glitch. I ended up with a credit. So sad!

[Post New]by FishingCat on Jun 13, 11 8:02 PM
I cannot move past level 16. One of the goals to complete is to purchase 14 hotels or building sites. Only thirteen are available to purchase. I installed the game on June 5th, so I have the latest version.

Thanks!

[Post New]by FishingCat on Jun 14, 11 9:28 PM
FishingCat wrote:I cannot move past level 16. One of the goals to complete is to purchase 14 hotels or building sites. Only thirteen are available to purchase. I installed the game on June 5th, so I have the latest version.

Thanks!

If anyone is experiencing this problem, there's a new post titled "Level 16" regarding this issue and I was able to get past the level with that help. :-)

[Post New]by neatfeet12 on Jun 19, 11 8:12 AM
I have purchased the upgrade to stop the buildings from breaking down, but its not working. Still wasting so much time fixing them!

Price Boost

[Post New]by Alisandra46 on Jun 22, 11 8:26 PM
I purchased "Instant Sell" but I got "Price Boost" instead, and now I cannot purchase "Sell All" nor "Instant Sell."

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on Jul 10, 11 1:42 PM
what should show when you click the museum? another gamer gets upgrade options .however when i click my museum i get a big question mark telling me "this feature isn't available" he also said when he upgraded the museum. that won the level for him but since i cant upgrade my museum how do i win the level? why is my game different than his? i have the updated version of the game. what do i do to get past this level?
very frustrating. any advice would be appreciated thanks

[Post New]by midnightrizer on Sep 24, 11 12:13 PM
repair4u wrote:i have no mouse, cant see it

set screen resolution to 1024x768 to do this right click desktop and choose screen resolution then start game go to options turn window cursor ON and play in WINDOWED mode. this fixes the flashing cursor as well as no cursor issue. hope this helps. i have windows 7 so i right clicked game icon and choose game compatibility this turns special display stuff off i do not know if vista has this option if not the resolution change window cursor on in option and play in window mode works fine.

Edited on 09/24/2011 at 12:21:13 PM PST

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Post any Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas technical issues here only.

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Nov 23, 11 6:01 PM
LHollyRock wrote:
Judymay wrote:I am on level 4 and the motels being built are not all being counted.

I am having this problem as well.

[Post New]by CarroB on Jul 24, 12 2:51 AM
FishingCat wrote:I cannot move past level 16. One of the goals to complete is to purchase 14 hotels or building sites. Only thirteen are available to purchase. I installed the game on June 5th, so I have the latest version.

Thanks!

U can buy (and sell) the same hotel several times.

[Post New]by Twinstar59 on Jun 19, 14 10:03 PM
I'm stuck at level 22. After I've built the construction mill, RE agent, I still cannot get the unique upgrades function. The buttons are not available and it's with a question mark in it.

[Post New]by MissSeaGal452 on Oct 3, 14 4:18 PM
Downloaded the updated version, but every time I try to play level 30 it crashes after 2 minutes and I can't continue to play the rest of the game.

[Post New]by MissSeaGal452 on Oct 3, 14 4:20 PM
Twinstar59 wrote:I'm stuck at level 22. After I've built the construction mill, RE agent, I still cannot get the unique upgrades function. The buttons are not available and it's with a question mark in it.

Have you tried purchasing them in the shop before you tried the level? You may have to go back and get a better time on some of the previous levels before you can have enough points to purchase the upgrades.

[Post New]by MissSeaGal452 on Oct 3, 14 4:22 PM
loriaudio wrote: what should show when you click the museum? another gamer gets upgrade options .however when i click my museum i get a big question mark telling me "this feature isn't available" he also said when he upgraded the museum. that won the level for him but since i cant upgrade my museum how do i win the level? why is my game different than his? i have the updated version of the game. what do i do to get past this level?
very frustrating. any advice would be appreciated thanks

Not sure if you have had your question answered yet, but have you purchased the upgrades in the shop? In order to use them, or get the bigger museum you have to purchase the upgrades with the points you earn for getting a fast time on a level. If you don't have enough points try to go back to a previous level and get a faster time on it.

[Post New]by debdex on Jan 30, 15 10:44 AM
I have built my commercial building but cannot get any other features to fulfil the unique part. I note you mention upgrading in a shop but I haven't got this available either. I have the question marks others mention which says feature un available if I click on them

Go to: