popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas.

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Jun 13, 11 9:16 PM
well I have slowly played this game over 2 weeks and have to say have really enjoyed it! It certainely provides value for money, as I played to finish then go back and replay levels (some numerous times) to get expert...
I had no glitches/bugs with the game, music/sounds/graphics were average.
I did need help on some of the later levels, so definitely impressed with difficulty and look forward to more in this series!!

[Post New]by ItsJust4Fun on Jun 20, 11 2:56 PM
i LOVE this game! I hadn't played the first hotel mogul and cant believe I hadn't.. I love building games... This game was challenging (if you didnt mind getting expert or master, you can just keep playing at your own pace without a "title") but it was still achievable and lots of game play. It took me awhile to finish this game. I was bummed when it ended. Its definetly one of those games you can get replay Cant wait for another one!!

[Post New]by Alisandra46 on Jun 27, 11 10:46 PM
Unlike other games where I'm done in a few days, with this one I feel like I got my money's worth. I like that there are so many levels, and that I had to try different strategies to get the gold. I liked having a variety of buildings to chose from. A few levels were very challenging, and I would not have gotten expert if not for the forums. Overall, I am really enjoying this one.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 23, 11 1:35 PM
Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.875 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

calop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by calop on Aug 31, 11 7:03 AM
i am stuck on level 26 where do I place commercial buildings in order to get 500 guests in each, haven't been able to figure it out, it has me stuck on this level, help!

sec1028
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sec1028 on Nov 22, 11 4:04 AM
Enjoyable game. Not aan excellent game. An enjoyable game that puts you into it (ie. watching star wars over and over again), VBut the game just end and lets you down. Worth the money though.

[Post New]by biggame1 on Feb 18, 12 7:54 PM
This game is terrible. Go play any of the build-a-lot series, way better!

[Post New]by PDBHDK on Jan 4, 13 7:36 PM
I like this game, although on my computer it is incredibly slow. I uninstalled and rreinstalled it and it really didn't make a difference. I do have the required amount of free space on my computer.
I think that there should be an option to skip the tutor levels. I've played Hotel Mogul, the original, so I knew how to play. I do like that there are three levels of winning. I'd say that 75% of the levels are too hard to win at expert level. I would say, also, that the difficulty level of level 5 was equal level 24 of the original game. That in itself has pro's and cons.
Once you hit the For Sale sign, there's no way to undo it, except maybe start to demolish the building and then cancel the demolition.
I like the choices that are offered in the shop. Most of the choices are hard to make! I haven't finished all the levels, but I hope the choices I didn't make will be available later.
I do like this game and I like the challenge of the very difficult levels, but there are a few things I'd change: give a little more time so the expert level is just a little easier to reach, make the choices not picked in the shop available in later levels, be able to take a building off the market, so to speak, if the player pressed the for sale button by accident or changed their mind, give the option to skip the tutor levels., and finally, I wish the player could earn money from replaying a level..
Thank you for reading my review.

Edited on 01/05/2013 at 7:48:34 PM PST

[Post New]by selaancur on Jan 5, 13 3:37 AM
It hits the jackpot of fun! Create a hotel empire in the heart of Las Vegas, complete with five-star accommodations, upscale restaurants and glamorous one and a modern one. Las vegas hotels

Edited on 01/05/2013 at 3:40:18 AM PST

Go to: