Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by rollly2 on Jun 12, 11 12:09 PM
I HAVE GOT TO WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MOP THE FLOOR BUT I GET IT CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bluedolphinms on Jun 13, 11 12:04 PM
i downloaded game but would not activate.it says contains a bug do not open

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 13, 11 2:12 PM
geome wrote:mop will not clean floor

rollly2 wrote:I HAVE GOT TO WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MOP THE FLOOR BUT I GET IT CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW

Hey fishies!

It looks like there are some tips over in the 'Can't get the MOP to work! Help' thread. I'll copy and paste them below:

Cavtrooper70 wrote: : I was stuck for 5 days, but I got help from BFG support. Try mopping a little bit lower. You want to make those sparkles show up, just like when a key fits anywhere else.BFG has a great support crew they definetly give you the best help. Good Luck

Cavtrooper70 wrote:P.S. hold your finger on the mouse, DON"T LET GO O F IT.

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 13, 11 2:13 PM
bluedolphinms wrote:i downloaded game but would not activate.it says contains a bug do not open

Hi bluedolphinms!

This definitely sounds like an issue that our Technical Support team could help you with!

You can contact them 24/7 by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page. Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles. If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button to create a help ticket.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

886lisa
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by 886lisa on Jun 18, 11 7:48 AM
i want to buy this game but not the collectors edition. when is the regular game coming out.

[Post New]by fafaba on Jun 24, 11 6:41 AM
I purchased this game a few days ago and I cannot open it.

Texaslily
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Texaslily on Jun 24, 11 5:31 PM
I down loaded this game, but it won't open and play unless im on line? I have LOTS of BF games and this is the only one that is doing this ~ Why ??

[Post New]by zonianlady on Jul 3, 11 12:31 PM
karangi wrote:i cant find the postage stamp

[Post New]by zonianlady on Jul 3, 11 12:32 PM
zonianlady wrote:
karangi wrote:i cant find the postage stamp

[Post New]by zonianlady on Jul 3, 11 12:35 PM
I have the same problem cannot find the postage stamp, where is it?

[Post New]by zonianlady on Jul 4, 11 3:23 PM
ferreleddins wrote:I'm stuck with the mop - can't make it clean the floor. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by zonianlady on Jul 4, 11 3:29 PM
FINALLY AFTER 2 DAYS FOUND THE STAMP. NOW I'M STUCK W/MOP HOW
CAN I CLEAN FLOOR IF MOP WONT WORK? PLS SOMBDY ANYB DY HELP

[Post New]by A925Lady on Jul 10, 11 6:41 PM
I can't find the very first clover in the first scene with Mark Twain.
Help

[Post New]by sandeea on Jul 17, 11 3:32 PM
geome wrote:mop will not clean floor

Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by LC0201 on Sep 10, 11 12:41 PM
brdwoman wrote:I am ate the gate with Tom S, I have fix the fence and have the paint and brush. I can't get pasted this point. When trying too give Tom the paint and brush nothing works.help please.

I think you have to give him a book first. I am passed that, but don't remember for sure .

Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bettynick on Dec 18, 11 5:55 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
it want let me put the paint brush in the paint bucket why

Go to: