Re:Post any Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister technical issues here only

[Post New]by glory7000 on Jul 12, 11 10:23 AM
I saved my game about a half hour ago and quit. Now, when I go to open my saved game, the game just shuts off and the "thank you for playing" window pops up. I saved and loaded the game yesterday, and this did not happen then. HELP!!

[Post New]by Joesco on Jul 14, 11 3:48 AM
Bridgelady wrote:I seem to be frozen at the store...Pa wants me to update the snacks. I cannot leave and seem to be frozen. I cannot get out of the talking mode. Cannot get an arrow...just stuck in the same place. The only thing I can do is quit. This is before I ask about the mouse traps. Can someone help????

Same has just happened to me. Am running game on Windows 7. Did you get any suggestions?

NYDanielle
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by NYDanielle on Jul 17, 11 11:06 AM
I'm at Scotts, trying to catch mice, and there's no corn, or hotspot to put the cage. What to do!?!

bethybee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bethybee on Aug 12, 11 9:54 AM
I am near the end of the game and when I open the second door to the storm cellar the game just stops and bounces me back to the game manager. I haven't had any other issues playing the game,

teepu
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by teepu on Aug 30, 11 9:26 AM
Has anyone got help for the dopple game? Mine is just black background with white screen and white small boxes (I'm able to move those boxes over the supposed "connection" place, i can hear som klicking when doing this, but have no idea what I should do and I'm not able to return to screen before eighter. Love the game and I'm looking forward to continue.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 30, 11 12:27 PM
Hey bethybee and teepu,

When a game crashes or has display issues, it can sometimes be caused by a component in your system that isn't up to date. If you'd like to see if an update might help, I would recommend checking out the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you've already done this or continue to have troubles after going through those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support team so that our reps can work with you individually to get any issues resolved. It also helps to include a Dr. Felix report and any specific error messages that are appearing. Thanks!

*You can click on the bold words for more information

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by dewdrop1024 on Sep 27, 11 10:54 PM
again I have no " try " button...only a buy button shows up when I try to get game....I think this is the third game that has done this in the last couple of weeks...have no idea of how to get into the game....don't want to buy without ck'ing it out....has anyone else had this prob?? any answers to the problem?? thanks

[Post New]by mbatter on May 18, 12 9:25 AM
I try to start TOTT and I hear the music and the icon shows up on my task bar at the bottom of the computer screen, but it doesn't show up on my screen. I put my mouse on the icon and I can see the game playing, but it won't pop up fully on my scree. Every other Nancy Drew game I have plays just fine. I cannot think of what the problem is. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by kellymoth on May 19, 12 9:32 PM
newlife503 wrote:
bbeaver1946 wrote:when trying to catch mice in the museum I can find no hot spots for the cage. Glitch or no?
Try looking at the Homesteaders display, put your curser to the right and just below the bucket hanging on the coat rack. The magnifying lense should turn red when your in the right spot. When you see the pile of dried corn on the floor you'll know for sure your there.

This worked for me! Thanks for the tip!

[Post New]by Mistykunicorn on Feb 6, 13 5:27 AM
I'm at the section where you catch the mice in Scott's office. I can put the cage down and the bag of moon cheese is in the corner but when I click on the moon cheese the bag just rotate 90 degrees. The cheese doesn't appear next to the bag. Did I miss a step or is it something with the game? Help please?

[Post New]by whitdroden on Oct 15, 14 9:41 PM
In the museum I can not set the mouse trap...beside the homestead machine there is the hot spot but there is no pile of corn and it will not let me set the trap down

Go to: