Dem bones

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

Re:Dem bones

[Post New]by AvgSpock on May 28, 11 3:06 AM
wtg-youreyes13 PowderMonkey tofinofish

Thanks so much also for the helpful tips. I was able to find 1 more because of them for a total of 78.

I'll have to postpone finding the rest because the straining irritates my eye condition and I have too many other games I would like to see to play.

Good luck to the rest of you!
Hope you find all dem bones soon.

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lunachan on May 28, 11 3:50 AM
Bump what AvgSpock said. Thanks!
Got 78 and I'm guessing that...unfortunately the last 2 are in the h/object scenes in the pool room and tesla's room (like do they close when you found all in scene??)anyway happy hunting =me

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lunachan on May 28, 11 3:56 AM
Tamarindra wrote:
Kudo's for the first one to chart all 80 bones and post it up here??!
With spoiler-alert, ofcourse.
Just for us poor lost souls who can't get anything else done in life untill 'we find all those friggin' bones!'

You said it, Indra!
I'd do someones housework to find those bones!
(Or...just be very greatful )
good

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on May 28, 11 2:38 PM
So far, found 79 bones. Wow, extremely hard to find some of them and this last one...well, I'm not giving up yet. Do need to take a break...got a headache looking.

Spoiler Alert!!! Might help, might not....keep arrowing down if you want to see what I posted.

Look at everything, all lights, fires, books, windows, anything light colored.

Edited on 05/28/2011 at 2:40:45 PM PST

Tapirface
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Tapirface on May 28, 11 2:40 PM
Woo hoo - finally found the last one after being stuck at 79 for HOURS! Thanks for all the tips - it was the one on the table in the den that I just couldn't see. I'll be able to sleep now...

Cobweb55
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Cobweb55 on May 28, 11 4:11 PM
I've spent the last 8 hours looking for that VERY LAST bone!! I'm ready to lose my mind as my eye sight is already shot for the day!! Gonna put this away for now and come back with a fresh perspective (and attitude ) tomorrow....

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

[Post New]by AvgSpock on May 28, 11 4:12 PM
Tapirface Congratulations!

At first I read your post that it took you 79 hours and I thought wow that's dedication. Then I realized it's my eyes that can't read after all my searching for dem bones, lol.

Sleep well.

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

[Post New]by AvgSpock on May 28, 11 4:21 PM
I can really sympathize Cobweb55

It's going to take days for my eyes to recover enough to get rid of the blur.

Hope you have better luck tomorrow! Sometimes when I come back to something I can spot it right away when I just couldn't see it before. Hope that's what happens for you.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on May 28, 11 6:28 PM
Just went back in after a long break and found the last bone! I'm so excited. The finger bones are the hardest to find. Would be nice if we knew which bones we were looking for, but or course, that would make it too easy. I loved this game...I want more, please.

[Post New]by Debbie_2 on May 29, 11 10:36 AM
youreyes13 wrote:I finally got all 80 after many returns to each area. So ridiculously hard!!! AZ I think I remember the places of the last few buggers if you want to message me on here and perhaps one of them is the last one you're looking for.

[Post New]by Debbie_2 on May 29, 11 10:37 AM
i've found 79 out of 80. Have been at this for hours. Not sure where the last one is. Found the one outside the shack. Any help?

[Post New]by Debbie_2 on May 29, 11 11:20 AM
finally found it. Near the teddy bear

[Post New]by oliviasmom01 on May 29, 11 11:38 AM
SPOILER ALERT dont read if you dont want to know where that last bone is! ok I was so hung up on finding finger bones & rib bones that I wasnt using my head...literally. I went back today to find that laaaast bone after giving up last night and there it was (duh) in the H.O. scene in Teslas lab...its right in the middle of the desk( like I said I didnt use MY head but the devs did ) hope thats enough for some to help them finish. I know some players probably got this bone right away but for others like myself it slipped right past me as a "bone"! Happy gaming and have a good Memorial Day.

[Post New]by babyfresh20 on May 29, 11 6:05 PM
Hey I have screen shot's that I made to help others find the ones they are missing, but I don't know how to add them or show them on the forums. Could any of you help me please?

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on May 31, 11 12:24 AM

Found that last silly bone in Tesla's Lab!
PS~There's a "Dem Bones" video W/T on YouTube!

Edited on 06/01/2011 at 3:15:45 AM PST

[Post New]by Streifenbarbe on May 31, 11 6:08 AM
Yeah!!!
After wearing down at least 2 paires of sneekers and after a 3 hours rest I finally managed to make out the 80th bone!
A great game, worth every single cent!

crawle1960
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by crawle1960 on May 31, 11 7:58 AM
stuck on 79 too :-(

mjfox
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by mjfox on Jun 1, 11 5:53 AM
I finally found all 80. It was not easy, you really have to look, especially in the Lab!
Good Luck everyone!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jun 2, 11 12:38 PM
I'm stuck on 79 even after watching the video. I can't figure out what I missed. However, I'm not giving up. I'm just going to let my eyes unblur until tomorrow and try again. I'm very impressed with all the fishies who found all of Dem Bones.

chessiegirl
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by chessiegirl on Jun 5, 11 4:58 PM
Okay everyone if you are on your last nerve..google for a walkthough for this game and there is a site that has one and screenshots for each of the scenes and shows the locations of all the bones in the Them Bones game .....I had found all the ones everyone else had missed so I had to look.....
I can't believe I missed the one I missed DUH!!!!

Edited on 06/05/2011 at 5:09:32 PM PST

Go to: