Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

Re:Did they lose the walk through.

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 20, 11 4:13 AM
It's been almost a month, and still no comment from BFG. I understood that they had moderators and checked the threads in the forums. Is this complaint not considered worth a response of any kind?

As of this point, there are no conditions under which I will buy a Dream Chronicles game, and the silence from BFG is making me wonder whether they care if I remain a customer of theirs at all. Silence is not the ideal method for showing that you value your customers.

This is a matter of principle and of whether you value your customers enough to give the information they request in your own public forums about a poor decision on your part. For now, I have cut back my paying business considerably, but am perfectly willing to cut it back more, as well as withdraw recommendations given to friends. Staff should be able to check and confirm that at least the first part of my previous statement is true, from purchase history.

If you ignore this thread long enough, people's views on this are not going to become more charitable, particularly not mine.

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

Re:Did they lose the walk through.

[Post New]by Meritre on Jul 5, 11 12:50 AM
Forget it, Big Fish Games doesn't give a crap about legitimate customer concerns and complaints. Even the one concern I brought up to staff, they took zero ownership for, and tried to schluff it off to someone else. Customer Service? Not. I give it until my August membership bill date, and if there's no satisfactory answer here before that, I'm out of here. There are plenty of other sites in the ocean, and I'll happily send over my money (more, because I've been cutting back based on this thread's subject) to someone else. I'm happy even paying a higher price for someone with ethics who cares about where their money comes from, and I'm happy giving as much negative publicity as possible to all my friends and acquaintances.

BFG, there are many people who are happy to spend money on more principled companies, and people who don't mind making sure that as many people as possible know it. I have some degree of patience and forgiveness to a point, but you're way passing your expiry date on that.

Go to: