shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Re:Chit Chat, Rants and Other Chaos!

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 31, 11 4:08 AM
Since I almost strictly play IHOGs it would be this genre that I would know about games to suggest. What do you like to play?

peppiespet
Clownfish
Clownfish
624 Posts

[Post New]by peppiespet on May 31, 11 4:09 AM
two game credits all mine what shall i spend them on??

peppiespet
Clownfish
Clownfish
624 Posts

[Post New]by peppiespet on May 31, 11 4:13 AM
do like hogs as long as they are not too dark dont like tm when you have to run around serving everyone do enough of that at home!!

tehi
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by tehi on May 31, 11 5:10 AM
Poutoule wrote:Just finished the beta test and I'm so excited, this is going to be a great game. Nice and creepy. Blue Tea Games. Gorgeous graphics, excellent story, you really want to know the end. When you skip a game you get a penalty, no hint during 5 minutes, otherwise the hint refills pretty quickly. Objects (fragmented) are not too easy to find. Nothing very new to the mini games. I did jump a few times and the musics fits so well, turned it low and was glad to play the game in full daylight ! I've the feeling this is going to be a great game. (no bugs or whatsoever).
F.A.C.E.S (which I tested too) has not appeared yet but I do prefer this one.
Forgot to say : the story takes place in an ancient burnt down theater, lots of ghosts (ballerinas, strange creatures, etc) jump right into your face, you're supposed to meet your -dead- grandfather here and understand what happened in the theater. You have a special gift that allows you to have brief visions of the past. It's not quite like Phantom of the Opera though you may think of it.
I loved it and now I'm dying to play it though I haven't finished playing MM and have 2 more games to play. And I'm off to the seaside on thurday till sunday, with no computer, no TV, just a cell phone, will I survive ?????

Hi everyone and can I say...WOW..now this is chaos! LOL

Poutoule......I became very confused as this is the standOfood 3 forum and I speed read "dead grandfather", "burnt down theater", "strange creatures" and thought How the heck am I supposed to sell food in a situation like that???? LOL Then I sloooowly read your entire post and realized you must be reviewing your beta of a new Blue Tea Games. Ha Ha! Well where is F.A.C.E.S???? That mahem causing Mudrock!
Terri

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 31, 11 5:38 AM
peppiespet wrote:two game credits all mine what shall i spend them on??

Okay peppiespet, I am sending you a PM with some suggestions.

peppiespet
Clownfish
Clownfish
624 Posts

[Post New]by peppiespet on May 31, 11 5:43 AM
big kiss

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on May 31, 11 7:34 AM
voiceofreason wrote: I even persuaded waVcraZd, peppiespet, baglady159, TigerLo714 and dk5793 to come with us. (Although, dk5793 kept trying to shove Prozac into my mouth! )

Hi Voice, it's actually TigerJo, but no probs - and who in their right mind coulda resisted that amazin party. Glad ur not tooooo hungover LOL. We must do it again sometime?!

Happy gaming TMer's, off to finish Tearstone

peppiespet
Clownfish
Clownfish
624 Posts

[Post New]by peppiespet on May 31, 11 7:59 AM
love you all look me got to go doctor tomorrow not well pretty tho leave the prozak out rather have a drink loverly voiveofreeason big kiss all

hpottermad
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,199 Posts

[Post New]by hpottermad on May 31, 11 9:05 AM
voiceofreason wrote:No unclewally I do not take Lithium as I am not depressed or bipolar. LOL!
Sorry if I have been over the top and irritated some people.................
BYE

Hey Voiceofreason if I hadn't read and chatted with you in your other posts on the party and finding a seahorse, I would be worried for you lol.
I think you sound like a fun person and can't help but smirk when reading your posts, far better to be fun I think.
Hpgirl

tehi
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by tehi on May 31, 11 9:42 AM
hpottermad wrote:
voiceofreason wrote:No unclewally I do not take Lithium as I am not depressed or bipolar. LOL!
BYE

Hey Voiceofreason if I hadn't read and chatted with you in your other posts on the party and finding a seahorse, I would be worried for you lol.
I think you sound like a fun person and can't help but smirk when reading your posts, far better to be fun I think.
Hpgirl

Hear! Hear! Thank-you Hpgirl!! I think VOR's (my new nickname) comments have been very funny and light hearted. Please don't make VOR not feel welcome. I read your post unclewally and though I KNOW you meant it in light hearted banter... there were maybe some fish out there on lithium (not VOR) feeling embarrassed at being described that way in front of the entire forum. I have read many of your posts and also think you are very funny and insightfull. Please don't take offense to this post. I hate seeing anyone's feelings hurt. We're all friends here...right???

waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

[Post New]by waVcraZd on May 31, 11 10:27 AM
Morning everyone. Don't much care for TM's either. Feel a bit bad after the party yesterday with voiceofreason. We both like red wine and she is a bad influence...like I need an excuse!! Off to decide whether to go red from blonde for the first time in my life. Need some kind of change. Hairdresser knows EVERYTHING??!!!

peppiespet
Clownfish
Clownfish
624 Posts

[Post New]by peppiespet on May 31, 11 11:25 AM
voiceofreason is sooo much fun shadowfax did not get your message still got two credits really want to know fave games sit down plants and zombies and insaniquarim whats lithiam can i have some xx still cant do big words or silly faces

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on May 31, 11 11:31 AM
Hoping for a decent game tomorrow when i get all the game credits due to me. Just played a short but enjoyable and very brain taxing game LUME

peppiespet
Clownfish
Clownfish
624 Posts

[Post New]by peppiespet on May 31, 11 11:33 AM
funny tiger joyxxx

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on May 31, 11 11:36 AM
BYE

Don't see how making someone laugh can possibly irritate people, the first really good laugh I've had since I got home from work!
Thanks to you & to unclewally too

peppiespet
Clownfish
Clownfish
624 Posts

[Post New]by peppiespet on May 31, 11 11:39 AM
wav crazed me thinks voiceof reason is a man love your hairxx

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 31, 11 12:33 PM
peppiespet wrote:voiceofreason is sooo much fun shadowfax did not get your message still got two credits really want to know fave games sit down plants and zombies and insaniquarim whats lithiam can i have some xx still cant do big words or silly faces

Well, I sent you a PM at 5:56 a.m. Do you know how to check your Personal Messages (PMs)? Look to the right of where we type here, toward the top of the page and click on where it says My Messages (right below where it says Search All Forums). There is a message in there from me with a list of game suggestions.
I was wondering why you had not written back and at least said thank you - now I know, I guess... LOL

Edited on 05/31/2011 at 12:34:51 PM PST

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on May 31, 11 1:40 PM
you guys that play beta's do you know if "Dream Day" series is coming out with a new one any time soon . Although I love IHOG's I would like to know whether they are going to do this proposal one from the end of Dream Day: Las Vegas, that was such a nice relaxing HOG real easy...great if you had too many bevies the day b4
If I have asked this in the wrong forum please let me know where I CAN find out
Thanks

Edited on 05/31/2011 at 1:41:14 PM PST

unclewally
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by unclewally on May 31, 11 4:52 PM
]peppiespet wrote:voiceofreason is sooo much fun shadowfax did not get your message still got two credits really want to know fave games sit down plants and zombies and insaniquarim whats lithiam can i have some xx still cant do big words or silly faces

[Post New]by ItsJust4Fun on Jun 1, 11 8:56 AM
Might sound silly but.... How do you Beta test games?

Go to: