winkadink
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by winkadink on Jun 3, 11 10:02 PM
I'm having too much trouble with controlling my mouse in this game. It is very hesitant and is all over the place. I had no problems downloading the demo, in fact, it seemed to be quicker than a lot of games. I like the game, but will not be purchasing it unless the mouse problem gets fixed. Maybe I will wait for when the regular edition comes out.

jeffory
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by jeffory on Jun 3, 11 10:24 PM
fraziely wrote:Many fishies are having this problem: At the end of the bonus game, the Nippers Disappear from the inventory. You are supposed to use them twice. However, if you use them in one spot first as opposed to using them in the other spot, they disappear from the inventory.

I had that same problem and am really upset, has anyone heard of a fix for it and can you replay the bonus game without replaying the whole game over????

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by gail_p on Jun 3, 11 10:31 PM
I also had problem with Nippers disappearing - also my flying raft disappeared before I could use it to get to crystal.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 3, 11 11:31 PM
Same Nippers problem here!
There does not appear to be a way of replaying the bonus, without playing the whole game again! I am not holding my breath for a fix and no one seems to be taking notice of us, so I guess that we will al have to bombard CS with our emails! LOL!

shebag
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by shebag on Jun 4, 11 11:47 AM
soooooooooooooooooo ruddy frustrated the nippers have dissapeared from my inventory getting really fed up of games either vrashing or things dissapearing or major glitches me thinks ill stop buying games until BF gets its act together and test ALL GAMES 100% before putting them on

COME ON BF IF YOU WANT TO KEEP LOYAL CUSTOMERS HAPY GET THINGS RIGHT BEFORE WE WASTE OUR MONEY

NOT HAPY AT ALL

[Post New]by trainingamy on Jun 4, 11 1:31 PM
I'm stuck in the music room-the record player and mirror are both on the organ, but I can't get the reverse recording. I keep getting the gears when I mouse over the music or mirror, but I can't get anything else to happen and the record player won't return to the inventory. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game already. I really don't want to have to play through it again. Help!

[Post New]by geelester on Jun 4, 11 3:41 PM
i put the skull key on the gate and opened it but i cant get the hidden object part in front of the building where the big bird is on the roof to work.it sparkles and i click on it and nothing happens and i cant figure out the object of the square on the wall inside the gate.help

[Post New]by NaisyDaisy_XO on Jun 5, 11 5:23 AM
I have gotten all the way to the end of the game and it will not allow me into the bonus game. A message just keeps popping up that says "Bonus content will be unlocked after completing the game." Really???

[Post New]by emilyandraven on Jun 5, 11 6:05 AM
I get to the music room and the notes dissapeared from my inventory can't get past the sheet music?

[Post New]by Mokabean on Jun 5, 11 9:09 AM
I've also lost my nippers and can't finish the bonus game

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on Jun 5, 11 12:36 PM
How can Big Fish take our money for this game which costs more because it is a collectors edition and it is not playing correctly. My problem is in the bonus part of the game. I don't have the nippers to cut the vines to get the flute. They disappeared when I used them elsewhere. Resulting in the game UNFINISHED. We should all demand refunds!

Brittsky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Brittsky on Jun 6, 11 5:45 AM
Three of the last four games from BF have had inventory problems! Come on guys.
I'm losing faith in you. Maybe you could use select members to field test full versions of new games before their release.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 7, 11 3:26 PM
Hey fishies!

We now have a new version of this game that fixes the issue with the disappearing Nippers!

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game, and here's a link to our help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you continue having any problems, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green on the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Jun 9, 11 4:36 PM
I downloaded the update and now the FLUTE disappeared . The nippers are still there and the vine area is no longer a hot spot. I AM DISAPPOINTED. I agree...too many CE's are being released with BUGS! I AM MAD I HAVE TO PLAY THROUGH AGAIN JUST TO FINISH!

deepmot
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by deepmot on Jun 11, 11 10:14 AM
I have placed the mirror and phonograph and the piano recorded in reverse but will not put phonograph into inventory Also my journal opens up but will not come up on screen!!!! This game has been jerky from the start and was freezing every time I clicked my mouse. Will the same things happen if I start over?! Is BFG going to remedy these problems? For a CE game this is very frustrating. How about a refund or a free CE game for all our problems and frustrations I have started the game over again and the same problem is happening Every click of the mouse and game freezes for about 30 seconds or up to a minute or more VERY DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 06/12/2011 at 7:47:19 AM PST

Journal disabled in Bonus Game?

[Post New]by ladyhawke112 on Jun 11, 11 12:14 PM
I found the key to the rune puzzle in the red chair. Now when I click on the journal to use it, the journal will not open.

Is this another glitch?

Journal disabled in Bonus Game?

[Post New]by ladyhawke112 on Jun 11, 11 12:17 PM
Just to clarify, the journal is open, but will not come up on the screen as a previous poster described.

I would also like the problems fixed or my money refunded.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 12, 11 5:53 AM
Suddenly, after playing this OK for 4 times, I have the 'glitch' with the 15 card puzzle. The card 'wolf howling at the moon' is 'stuck' on the black mask!!!!

I'll play it through again later, and see if it works putting this card somewhere else.

Kel

emery419
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by emery419 on Jun 12, 11 12:05 PM
I have just played the 60-minute trial of the new Mac version and also found it to be very slow. I have the latest OS, graphics, etc., but it's just slow every time I click on something -- opening mini-games, **** scenes, switching between scenes. I don't mind it too much; I think it's just a slow game. Haven't noticed any jerkiness, though, which would be a definite no for me. I'm still on the fence for other reasons.

angelfishp
Catfish
Catfish
1,600 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishp on Jun 13, 11 5:01 PM
I found the two chips to activate the mini game by the clock but when I put them on the board, only one showed up. I am so frustrated. I do not want to start the game over. Help.

Go to: