vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2

[Post New]by vicalana on Jun 4, 11 3:31 PM
I finished this game in three hours and I'm a very leisurely player. I don't mind cos I used a game coupon. Loved the first one and this one is good too. BUT beware: many of the scenes are repeated - I have no problem with that - BUT many of the objects are repeated too and they are in the same place. Like I said I don't mind cos I used a game coupon. But if I'd paid a game credit for this I would be complaining big time.BFG were right to release this as a soft release.

userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Way too short of a game

[Post New]by userfree on Jun 4, 11 8:43 PM
Bought it, finished it in 90 minutes so obviously should have been longer. Interesting, easy game, just way too short. And I will be taking vitamin B12 from now on, thank you.

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2

[Post New]by klucky6911 on Jun 5, 11 11:29 AM
Loving this game. Is anyone else having problems clicking on the shuttlecock in the vets room? It keeps coming up saying I need to use something to collect the animal hair - which i have already done using the petri dish... Any ideas?

pungstress
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by pungstress on Jun 6, 11 12:59 PM
Compared to your average HOG in recent memory, I found this so...5 years ago in graphic quality, storyline and playability. Just. Plain. Dull.
Seems that a number of fishies are enjoying this game, so I'll leave you to it.
Too much of a fest for my tastes.

[Post New]by levi2003 on Jun 8, 11 5:20 AM
This seems to be a good game but i have become stuck on how to get the cows serliva as i have finished all the other areas and it will not let me carry on playing? do i need to restart the whole game or is there a way around this, i would like any help that use could offer me, thank you

[Post New]by ryrdj8838 on Jun 8, 11 9:19 PM
klucky6911 wrote:Loving this game. Is anyone else having problems clicking on the shuttlecock in the vets room? It keeps coming up saying I need to use something to collect the animal hair - which i have already done using the petri dish... Any ideas?
click on map and then click back on vet clinic

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Jun 9, 11 1:39 PM
I enjoyed this game. I thought it was very interesting. It's a different theme in hidden object games, which is refreshing. I was was just sucked into the game and played it nonstop. (well, I did take one break)
I just wish it had been longer.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Jun 14, 11 4:06 AM
When I saw this come out I thought maybe they had done some improvements over the first edition. I played 40 min. and couldn't take anymore. It's pretty much a straight hidden object game. There is some interaction but not enough to hols my interest for long.
I disliked:
having to revisit the same scenes over and again.
the fact that there is no skip on the mini games.
the conversations that have no bearing on what your doing.

I liked:
the hidden object scenes. They were well made and a bit interactive.
the graphics. They were well done.

I really like games in the medical field but felt that it just wasn't trying enough. I guess I have to have a bit of the adventure or role playing thrown in. Not a great fan of straight hidden object and this was a close as it gets to that. Maybe if you were required to actually examine and diagnose the patient. I don't know. It just wasn't a game for me I guess.

vetchick
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by vetchick on Jun 18, 11 2:36 PM
I really liked it and I'm glad I bought it. It seemed to be more refined than the first game. I liked having to use objects found in one scene in other scenes. I have a medical background, so I found the cases interesting and enjoyed the radiographs in the mini games.

The only negative comment is that I did miss the different types of hidden objects--the find the differences and the sound clues--that were in the first version.

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Jun 19, 11 9:22 PM
NancyJ7253 wrote:Just playing the demo and I'm enjoying it and I'm not in the medical field. Enjoyed the first one, too. Just need to be able to get the shttlecock from the vet area in the first case then I would enjoy it more. Won't buy it until that problem is fixed.

That happened to me, too, but I just exited out of the scene and went back in and could get it fine after that. Don't know if you tried that yet, but it worked for me!

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Jun 20, 11 9:43 PM
Played the demo and probably will not buy. I don't like going to the same hidden object scene over and over again. Too much dialogue. Can't stand 'spot the differences' games. Could not skip mini-games. It's a shame because this type of game could have been really good. I was enjoying the doctor/medical theme. A huge, refreshing break from the dark/occult games!

ppvjeep
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by ppvjeep on Jun 27, 11 9:06 PM
Yes, the game sticks, but it does work. Graphics are good and sounds are realistic to what's in a hospital. Not a bad game, just hits close to home. Objects aren't hard to find either and hints recharge pretty fast. Seems like they did their research, but didn't play far enough to tell. Story line is monotonous considering how many times I've seen it on TV.

[Post New]by Coope1 on Jul 2, 11 2:00 AM
Great Game but FAR too short. With no medcal knowledge one of the first games that I have found easy.

Hope for no 3 but also hoping for a bit more guts to it. Thanks big fish another one would be great.

[Post New]by mcbeitz on Jul 11, 11 12:42 PM
Was a great game until I and several others got stuck on case 3 on a bone that will not disappear when clicked and no hint circle appears.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Jul 12, 11 4:13 AM
After 20 minutes of the game I bought it,Graphics are great! love the sounds, This game keeps you busy I use to be in the medical field,Love the game..

LasVixen
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by LasVixen on Jul 15, 11 9:52 PM
Elizabeth Find 2. Was enjoying it until I hit the wall. Actually the wooden plank on the floor wont pull up. I have the crowbar, is that the right tool. I have moved the crowbar all over the plank...it's in the garage. Help if you can. Tomorrow is my 65th birthday. Just thought I'd mention it. J

jrwoods
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jrwoods on Oct 11, 11 7:25 PM
I just tried this game over the weekend and it may have lasted all of 2 to 3 hrs. I really enjoyed the actions between the characters but to me it seemed a little shorter in play time then the first game. If you like this type of game it will be something which may help you relax your nerves. It maybe a good game for a DD price but not for full price. The game ended to soon and the story line wasn't as good as the first game. I hope this will help someone.

MsDee_1968
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by MsDee_1968 on Mar 27, 14 10:37 AM
While this game is not perfect, it is a lot better than the first Dr. Find. I didn't find the medical mistakes as glaringly obvious as the first game. The cases were more interesting and held my attention better. The HO scenes were more of a challenge and the minigames didn't have me saying "Wrong! Not how you do that!" as often.

Would liked to have seen the orderly, Emil, from the first Dr. Find and learn if he had convinced then AMA to let him practice. Would have liked to see SOMEONE tell Dr. Stephen he's an arrogant jerk (strongest word I will use, as this is a familty friendly forum).

Hoping there will be a third game in this series. Could be interesting to see what the developers come up with next. One of the doctors facing a medical crisis of their own, perhaps?

Go to: