xrh1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Post any Dream Inn: Driftwood technical issues here only

[Post New]by xrh1 on Sep 21, 11 12:28 PM
I'm having problems with keys as well. After I get to the jade room, there are no more keys. Are there any fixes to this yet?

[Post New]by angelmema1954 on Sep 24, 11 4:00 PM
I played the trial version and liked the game so i bought it,got to the orinital room and no more keys on the board,cannot finish the game ,so i uninstalled the game,please fix or refund my credits to my account.I will try to reinstall and see if it helps,if not will uninstall again and wait for you to let me know if it is fixed.

[Post New]by Misskaos82 on Feb 14, 12 3:12 PM
Mamatink wrote:started playing, got through about 4 rooms, and nowhere else to go, have done all I can do, but game not even close to being done !! now what??

I am having the exact same issue.... Please help

versco999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by versco999 on Feb 15, 12 5:07 PM
I am not able to get past the Jade level. There are no more rooms to enter, or improvements to do with the the coins I have left. The game will not continue. I am playing the timed mode. I have tried switching to the breezy mode and that has not helped either. I would like to finish the game! Also, it won't let me get rid of the Bunnies either.

versco999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by versco999 on Feb 16, 12 2:45 PM
I think I have figured out the problem. I was not searching the room I had just previously placed objects into. I had to search that room right after I placed the objects before going to a new room (even though I had the key). It took installing this game 3 times before I figured it out.

It apparently needs you to search a room before opening a new one.

[Post New]by kinga76 on Oct 19, 12 11:05 PM
marabl wrote:Game keeps forcing me to have the Easter Bunny and Eggs Spring theme. I just want the hanging flower baskets, but it won't let me get rid of the bunnies. Started over and the same thing happened when I clicked on the flower basket choice.

Ditto! Extremely frustrating and obviously a glitch the developers don't give a hoot about. Really spoiling my enjoyment of the game

gel1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by gel1 on Feb 26, 13 9:38 PM
This game won't fit my computer screen. Can you tell me what resolution this game is? I can't even start because the start button is off screen. Thanks.

[Post New]by AJLlewellyn on May 20, 13 8:29 PM
I cannot unlock the final upgrades and keep getting sent back to the same rooms over and over and I find new object and old objects...a padlock - indicating something is locked I guess keeps popping up. How am I supposed to get to the guesthouse etc or the fountain? Am I doing something wrong or am I supposed to keep going? Please help!

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Dec 8, 13 2:04 PM
sweetie83 wrote:Neat game. I've purchased it.

Having trouble in the Princess Pink room.

Same thing. Cannot put the Green Sail on the boat. Hit hint tried in every place...game does not work. I tried it as I was being offered it as a followup bonus to another game I bought today. I would not recommend buying this one until someone fixes it. I'm very disappointed that I was being offered a broken game.

Lobstermann

Go to: