shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Re:Chit Chat, Rants and Other Comments

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jun 5, 11 1:05 AM
peglegann wrote:Shadowfax, did not not realise that DragonLadyOz had offered you a note? Re-read her post Oh gosh. am I causing trouble already?

Okay - after I posted, I reread Ozzie's post and that is when I understood what she meant by note. At that point I thought that perhaps nobody would notice my post and it would just kind of slide by.... but, noooooooooooooo, ol' eagle eye peglegann is back and now I have to apologize for being an idiot. Yes, I would say your are causing a peck of trouble already! and IT IS SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Jun 5, 11 1:11 AM
peglegann wrote:Oooops. I went to delete my C & R thread and use yours instead but gamergirl posted in mine before I could. LOL! Sorry for the misunderstanding!!

Oh sorry! I thought I'd posted in the wrong one so copied my review over.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 5, 11 1:14 AM
Hi shadowfax, Hi DLO (if your still here?) Hi Ann - welcome back. So nice to see you again.

And Good Morning to everyone I haven't mentioned, there's a lot of new posters in Rants today, hope to meet you all in other threads.

Well, judging by the comments on this game, I think I'll download and play some more M3's!! Certainly won't be using one of my PCC's on this humbug! Bummer!

Kel

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLark on Jun 5, 11 1:15 AM
Thanks to all for the heads up on how bad this game is. No wonder there's no video! I usually read the comments before I start a demo d/l, today I didn't. Tossed that sucker halfway through. Sounds it wouldn't be worth the wait.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jun 5, 11 1:19 AM
Good morning Kel and Ladylark!!
Yep, it sounds like back to the M3s is a good move this morning Kel!!

@gamergirl: You did the right thing!! Peglegann and I started C&R threads at the same time and so I took mine down so there weren't two of them. It worked out great!!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 5, 11 1:20 AM
gamergirl675 wrote:
peglegann wrote:Oooops. I went to delete my C & R thread and use yours instead but gamergirl posted in mine before I could. LOL! Sorry for the misunderstanding!!

Oh sorry! I thought I'd posted in the wrong one so copied my review over.

You were not at fault at all! It was me! I was so excited at being back that I just dived in!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 5, 11 1:24 AM
Kelvarda wrote:Hi shadowfax, Hi DLO (if your still here?) Hi Ann - welcome back. So nice to see you again.

And Good Morning to everyone I haven't mentioned, there's a lot of new posters in Rants today, hope to meet you all in other threads.

Well, judging by the comments on this game, I think I'll download and play some more M3's!! Certainly won't be using one of my PCC's on this humbug! Bummer!

Kel

Enough of your M3's!
I got so taken up with the replies that you got yesterday, that I tried Emerald Tale and now I am hooked! I had to buy it for a chill out game!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 5, 11 1:25 AM
Hi there LadyLark and others,
Some of us were really looking forward to a "little gem" tonight. Sometimes games need to be persisted with beyond the immediate impressions to fully appreciate their worth.
I am an avid DLer and trialler of most games (OK not M3, TM ... but others) and so far in between my football team playing like excrement and the comments for this game regarding the game play problems (I don't mind dialogue etc if it is an adventure game), it seems like there will be little joy for me.
Oh, wait, Juddy has the ball - rats, cleared, no goal.
Oh wait again, yeah a goal finally, all is not lost.
Cheers

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 5, 11 1:27 AM
peglegann wrote:G'day to you DragonLadyOz. It appears that your note has been accepted by shadowfax, so I too, hope that you enjoy the game And more especially that your team win
That will be confusing if I become a as well! LOL! I liked being a that did not seem to last long!

Well, just wait until you have to see the entire spectrum of your world from "above".
Cheers

maddee51
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

[Post New]by maddee51 on Jun 5, 11 1:28 AM
<dipping fins in cautiously....> well no option to change the cursor I HATE THAT also too - what's the word..... clumsy/clunky/ clumky?

So 4 mins in deleted - I can't be bothered with floating cursors life's too short

Anyway hope you all have a lovely Sunday

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 5, 11 1:33 AM
Oh dear - everyone's catching the M3 bug!

I've actually seen a post where someone has mentioned the developer. Teyon Games, and after looking at what they've produced for the Wii and DS system (and the number of games for the PC) I'm really surprised this one is so crap! Mind you I haven't seen any of their other games so what do I know

It must have been lurking in someones attic, and they've dusted it off and decided to give it to us (as guinea pigs!!)

Kel

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Jun 5, 11 1:37 AM
Tonight, I went to a roller derby because we have a local women's team that was competing for the first time. I hadn't seen roller derby since I was a kid; frankly, I would have said that I wasn't interested except a friend wanted to go, so I thought what the H. I was there for three hours: I got to figure out what was going on, how teams scored, felt real pain as the players hit the concrete, and at the end felt good even though our local team lost their first match enormously. But they did a tremendous job for their first competitive game!

This game is also a loser. I gave it 9 minutes, posted in the reviews/comments arena, and have deleted it. To fail, as our local team did tonight, isn't bad: it's part of the learning process that encourages players to compete aggressively. I hope that Teyon learns the same.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Jun 5, 11 1:38 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:
peglegann wrote:Shadowfax, did not not realise that DragonLadyOz had offered you a note? Re-read her post Oh gosh. am I causing trouble already?

Okay - after I posted, I reread Ozzie's post and that is when I understood what she meant by note. At that point I thought that perhaps nobody would notice my post and it would just kind of slide by.... but, noooooooooooooo, ol' eagle eye peglegann is back and now I have to apologize for being an idiot. Yes, I would say your are causing a peck of trouble already! and IT IS SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!

Shadow you're not an idiot, you just didn't have enough coffe yet. I mean after all it's only 3:36 (my time Iowa) in the morning. Remember Peglegann is 6 hours ahead of us so her coffe kicked in by now lol. AND YES IT IS GOOD TO HAVE HER BACK!!!!

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jun 5, 11 1:52 AM
HI SASSY!! You are right!! She has the big jump on us timewise... it isn't even 2 a.m. here yet!! Hey Sassy, my hubby is back east right now and he is cooking in that heat and humidity!! How are you holding up?? We, from the PNW, are not used to that humidity back there... the poor guy. He wants to come home where it is so much cooler!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 5, 11 1:54 AM
Kelvarda wrote:Oh dear - everyone's catching the M3 bug!

Not me, I've been innoculated against such bugs!!
LOL.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 5, 11 1:59 AM
6 hours?
I am 17 hours ahead of you guys!! Explains some of my "more unacceptable" or snarky posts - made after a bleh day at work, or a glass of wine before my evening victuals!!
LOL

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 5, 11 2:00 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:

LOL.

You could have let ME know that there was a prevention against this!
Is there an innoculation against TM's too?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 5, 11 2:13 AM
peglegann wrote:
DragonLadyOz wrote:

LOL.

You could have let ME know that there was a prevention against this!
Is there an innoculation against TM's too?

No problemo - it is a triple antogen - M3, TM and HdO!!!! LOL
Cheers

Edited on 06/05/2011 at 2:17:50 AM PST

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Jun 5, 11 2:15 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:HI SASSY!! You are right!! She has the big jump on us timewise... it isn't even 2 a.m. here yet!! Hey Sassy, my hubby is back east right now and he is cooking in that heat and humidity!! How are you holding up?? We, from the PNW, are not used to that humidity back there... the poor guy. He wants to come home where it is so much cooler!!

Hey Shadow! We're about like you are in Oregon. It gets humid but not that bad it's tolerable to me anyways. Poor hubby My hubby thinks it is. Maybe men just have a low tolerance for the heat and think it's muggy. But I have been perfectly fine. Even at night it gets cool.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Jun 5, 11 2:18 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:6 hours?
I am 17 hours ahead of you guys!! Explains some of my "more unacceptable" or snarky posts - made after a bleh day at work, or a glass of wine before my evening victuals!!
LOL

Gosh Lady, it's almost tomorrow where you're at. Heck didn't even have breakfast here yet lol And I don't think they're snarky or unacceptable. Women have a tendancy to say what's on their minds. Pffft on them if they don't like it!

Edited on 06/05/2011 at 2:22:16 AM PST

Go to: