Re:FINISHED? Tell us about it!

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jun 10, 11 8:41 PM
Thanks to goofy and dragon of oz for the very fun conversations. Have not had so much fun reading a forum in a long time.

Keep up the good work.

deijiara
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by deijiara on Jun 11, 11 1:13 PM
3 hours, 34 minutes. Skipped a few puzzles because I'm not logic inclined like that. Actually really liked the game. Glad I bought it.

ELadyG1013
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by ELadyG1013 on Jun 11, 11 1:57 PM
Hello gamers...I am a happy little seahorse right now ! Just finished this game and it was AWESOME!!! To me it was a combo of SH Hound of the Baskervilles,and Dracula Origin kinda...some similarities but still different. Loved the music, for the first time ever, not heading straight for OPTIONS to turn down the music. Graphics were also very good, I could even deal with igor throughout the game.I read a lot of comments on how long it took or takes to play various games.....I never ever try to hurry and finish..I simply start and finish when I finish,some games are so good I don't want to hurry and finish I hardly ever get the chance to start a game and stay with it without interuption....I just enjoy playing whenever I can . Great game !! Thanks BF and Devs for this one I give it 5 s Happy gaming all

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Jun 13, 11 3:42 PM
Loved this game. Took me 7 1/2 hours and I played the "easy" mode which was still difficult. I may try again later in "harder" mode

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Jun 14, 11 10:17 AM
I took my time playing this game. Played intermittently with game plays of two other games. However I would have not finished the game in 2 or 3 hours. I always take my time and try to savor since new releases are difficult to come by.

Never used the SG. The game led you around nicely however you must remember to drink blood in order to power your abilities and you must mouse around for special objects.

Loved Igor. Basically this was a good game. Enjoyed!

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Jun 15, 11 6:19 AM
I am still in the game after many hours of fun this is one of the best game's since 13 Skulls, I loved everything about the game it is not to dark objects are not to hard to fine, the voices are cute..I just take my time which make;s it worth while..
Thx DEV;s you out done yourselves.Thx agin BF for making your fishies so happy..
I give this game
Keep these great games coming!!!

jlasater
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jlasater on Jun 16, 11 9:58 PM
Loved it! Took my time really enjoyed. Not to hard, but still a challenge Could play games like this all the time.

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Jun 16, 11 10:35 PM
If anyone is wondering if this is worth the CE price, the bonus gameplay took me between 1-2 hours alone as some of the most challenging/fun puzzles IMO came along in the bonus segment (or maybe I was tired)! Interesting side-story as well (seems to setup for another sequel?).

No screensavers, etc. but I tend to use screenshots anyway for that.

Worth the $13.99...or, if you have one game credit already do yourself a favor and just buy another game credit for $6.99 then buy it "using 2 game credits".

Go to: