Clowns game didn't work

jlasater
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Clowns game didn't work

[Post New]by jlasater on Jun 11, 11 5:33 PM

One of the other funny instances is at Xmas time Santa has to go Hzero, Hzero, Hzero. H0, H0, H0 -- even he can't go ****, ****, ****!

ETA: It really isn't Bfg exactly that causes the censoring in that way. They just use a censor program (developed and sold by others ??) and apparently don't have total control over what is censored.

Edited on 06/11/2011 at 3:00:09 PM PST

That is so funny. I am new to the forum so its all very exciting to me. So much drama.I love BFG's I know they mean well. They have just found a new and unexpected way to entertain me Thanks again for the info. Even Santa? Thats too much

Still looking for that bat by the way......

jlasater
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jlasater on Jun 13, 11 11:41 AM
Restarted this game from the begining. Worked liked perfect. Not one issue 2nd time through.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 13, 11 12:27 PM
jlasater wrote:<SNIP>BFG's should sell missing items at a discounted price Its all I have left to finish the game. Thanks for trying.

ROFLOL --- Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha

Just noticed this comment --- such a good idea. I can see it now -- a TAB above for missing items in games.

Do you have a missing item in your game?

No need to start the whole game over or reinstall anything , purchase it in our Missing Items Bfg Store

After your purchase it will automatically install into your inventory space!!!

HDCLASSIC
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by HDCLASSIC on Jun 15, 11 8:36 PM
I also dressed the clowns properly, but did not get the bat. I restarted game with new profile and after dressing the clowns there was a click, the drawer opened displaying a circle with the bat in it. Frustrating to have to start over, but was able to finish.

jlasater
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jlasater on Jun 16, 11 4:35 AM

Just noticed this comment --- such a good idea. I can see it now -- a TAB above for missing items in games.

No need to start the whole game over or reinstall anything , purchase it in our Missing Items Bfg Store

LOL, do you think we can sell the idea Bet they are already trying to figure this out I would have paid 5$ for the bat.

jlasater
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jlasater on Jun 16, 11 4:39 AM
HDCLASSIC wrote:I also dressed the clowns properly, but did not get the bat. I restarted game with new profile and after dressing the clowns there was a click, the drawer opened displaying a circle with the bat in it. Frustrating to have to start over, but was able to finish.

I'm not sure if they ever called this a tech. issue or not. Seems it happened often. This has only happened to me one other time. I think it was Tearstone. Great game, but if you play, don't put your clock hands down. Had to restart that one too

jlasater
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jlasater on Jun 16, 11 5:32 AM
mcurty wrote:
jlasater wrote:<SNIP>BFG's should sell missing items at a discounted price Its all I have left to finish the game. Thanks for trying.

I love this post. In small print at the bottom it should say, prices vary depending on how far you are into the game. Special discount for collector's editions. (They cost a little more because you couldn't wait for the regular version.)

Edited on 06/16/2011 at 5:38:01 AM PST

Thereze
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Thereze on Jun 21, 11 4:51 PM
88blyth wrote:i cannot even get the drawer to open, i have dressed, undresed and dressed the clowns soooo many times...please..am i missing something?, if i use the hint it just takes me to the picture of the clowns, which i now know off by heart!!!

Make sure you have the correct nose on the right clown. The first time I didn't get the drawer open it was because the bigger nose goes on the middle clown & the smaller nose goes on the cryer.

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Jun 22, 11 10:39 PM
I can't get the bat either. The drawer never opened and I am unble to redress the clowns as they are correct. I really don't want to start all over again. It is a great game other than this problem . I'll keep an eye on this forum for any updates.

kcasey57
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by kcasey57 on Jun 24, 11 11:59 PM
I didn't have an issue with dressing the clowns...although it took me a while to finally figure out the white collar was in the same room as the clown heads...and that i also had the noses backwards..but once i switched em it was all good...

Go to: