Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse technical issues here only

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 14, 11 2:52 PM
BellaBoo54 wrote:HELP!!!

I'm stuck in the Dwarf's Home, in the kitchen. I gave the cheese to the mouse to lure it out and that part worked but the cat is still sitting by the milk bowl!! I've tried reinstalling it but that doesn't even work!! If someone could help I would GREATLY appreciate it!

When you gave the cheese to the Mouse did it go into 'close-up' to place the cheese (a picture within the picture sort of thing). When you pull back the cat is supposed to rush towards the mouse. If this didn't happen it sounds Technical. If you've done a re-install and it hasn't worked I think your only option is to contact Technical Support using the Green Envelope.

Kel

[Post New]by hmsnownovelist on Jun 14, 11 3:25 PM
I went through the game once in Normal mode and had no troubles, but now I'm going through it a second time in Hard mode, and the left/right scroll buttons in my inventory have disappeared completely. I have the key to the Toy Store in my inventory (somewhere) but I'm stuck now because it isn't in one of the visible slots. I know I opted for "Hard," but playing with this kind of handicap is a bit ridiculous. Can I take it that this is NOT a feature of this particular mode?

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 15, 11 1:00 AM
hmsnownovelist wrote:I went through the game once in Normal mode and had no troubles, but now I'm going through it a second time in Hard mode, and the left/right scroll buttons in my inventory have disappeared completely. I have the key to the Toy Store in my inventory (somewhere) but I'm stuck now because it isn't in one of the visible slots. I know I opted for "Hard," but playing with this kind of handicap is a bit ridiculous. Can I take it that this is NOT a feature of this particular mode?

The arrows do disappear if you only have a few things in your inventory, (I think it has 6 visible slots), then the arrows appear as you collect more things. Have you anything in your inventory at all? Any gems or puppet pieces? If you still have other things it is possible the key is still near the well.

But If EVERYTHING has disappeared from your inventory I suggest you contact Technical Support using the Green Envelope

Kel

bobbyjus2
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by bobbyjus2 on Jun 16, 11 4:37 PM
I can't get the berries. Every time i click on it nothing happens.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 17, 11 2:36 AM
bobbyjus2 wrote:I can't get the berries. Every time i click on it nothing happens.

The 'berries' are only clickable if the Dragon has been hatched! Because he 'eats' them

Kel

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Jun 17, 11 5:52 PM
I don't know if this is tech issue or part of the game.
Walkthrough — in this forum for regular not CE version — says when you put the rings on the claw and magic them, go through the portal. Doing that takes me to a **** endgame with the witch.
Walthrhough says it should have taken me to the witch's castle and there should be other things to do.
Did someone screw up and post here the walkthrough for the CE, or is there a bug in my game?

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 18, 11 2:17 AM
sarah451 wrote:I don't know if this is tech issue or part of the game.
Walkthrough — in this forum for regular not CE version — says when you put the rings on the claw and magic them, go through the portal. Doing that takes me to a **** endgame with the witch.
Walthrhough says it should have taken me to the witch's castle and there should be other things to do.
Did someone screw up and post here the walkthrough for the CE, or is there a bug in my game?

I think this may be a 'screw-up'. The puzzles shown in the Walkthrough are indeed some of the Puzzles that are in the Bonus Play of the CE. I know this as I bought the CE version. When you go through the 'ring' portal in the SE I understood you were supposed to be taken straight to the H0 battle with the witch, without doing any of the puzzles beforehand.

And we did NOT get a walkthrough for the CE version!! Not on the BF site anyway!

Kel

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Jun 18, 11 5:31 AM
I'm quite annoyed that my message was redacted. For the record, since I would never use such language in a public forum, I did not use vulgarity to describe the endgame. I used the initials H and O standing for Hidden Object which is what the endgame is. To have said "HOG endgame" would have been redundant: "hidden object game endgame," but, apparently whatever or whoever checks the posts is more concerned with vulgarity than with grammar.

[Post New]by karallsam on Jun 18, 11 12:18 PM
We cannot get the gold thread! We put the hay on the spinning wheel, the wheel is spinning, but no gold thread! We need it to continue on in the game. We have cleared all areas & just need the thread to put in the hot oven. Please help!!!

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 18, 11 12:33 PM
karallsam wrote:We cannot get the gold thread! We put the hay on the spinning wheel, the wheel is spinning, but no gold thread! We need it to continue on in the game. We have cleared all areas & just need the thread to put in the hot oven. Please help!!!

The thread should appear on the spindle (at the end) of the Spinning Wheel - see if you can 'pick it up' - If you can pick it up, this is not a Technical Issue. If your stuck any more please start a New Discussion

Kel

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 18, 11 12:37 PM
sarah451 wrote:I'm quite annoyed that my message was redacted. For the record, since I would never use such language in a public forum, I did not use vulgarity to describe the endgame. I used the initials H and O standing for Hidden Object which is what the endgame is. To have said "HOG endgame" would have been redundant: "hidden object game endgame," but, apparently whatever or whoever checks the posts is more concerned with vulgarity than with grammar.

Hi sarah - Please keep calm. No-one has redacted anything. It's an automated censor that reacts to the initials of H0 (you will noticed I've used the zero rather than the capital O). We have all been censored at some time or another by this automaton. It is not a person, so does not realise when people are upset. Simply use the zero if you want to abbreviate Hidden Object!

Kel

Spur1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Spur1 on Jun 18, 11 8:12 PM
Thank you for the information on how to get the gate open. Sorry I am just now responding...have been gone. I got it to work with the split screen... thanks again.

mysticmomma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by mysticmomma on Jun 19, 11 5:27 PM
when I feed the dragon the berries windows pops up a save screen asking me to name the file. if i click to cancel all i get is a white box on black. HELP.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 20, 11 12:53 AM
mysticmomma wrote:when I feed the dragon the berries windows pops up a save screen asking me to name the file. if i click to cancel all i get is a white box on black. HELP.

Sorry but this does sound like a Technical Issue!

You could either uninstall and redownload, or start again with a new profile. If neither of these helps, you will need to contact Technical Support using the Green Envelope

Kel

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Jun 20, 11 4:54 AM
non riesco a giocare .schermo nero,sia con finestra o schermo intero. si blocca il pc,nonostante abbia aggiornato shockwave.per favore aiutatemi **** già reinstallato il gioco 2 volte ,ma non succede nulla..grazie a presto

[Post New]by sosopc on Jun 20, 11 7:24 AM
im stuck where we have to paint a scissor!!!

the dragon said you can paint by number, but there's no number there...

im putting color, i tried everything, but the dragon continu to say its not quiet done yet

Please help me!

thank you

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 20, 11 2:04 PM
sosopc wrote:im stuck where we have to paint a scissor!!!

the dragon said you can paint by number, but there's no number there...

im putting color, i tried everything, but the dragon continu to say its not quiet done yet

Please help me!

thank you

This does not seem to be a Technical issue

You need to be using the GREY paint. Paint all over the scissors going right over the edges. There is no need to be careful. You just have to keep painting until it's finished. When you have finished painting them, pick a potion out of your inventory and use it on the picture

Do the same with the other picture in your inventory, the Heart, but paint it RED
and then use another potion.

Kel

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 20, 11 2:22 PM
nikma wrote:non riesco a giocare .schermo nero,sia con finestra o schermo intero. si blocca il pc,nonostante abbia aggiornato shockwave.per favore aiutatemi **** già reinstallato il gioco 2 volte ,ma non succede nulla..grazie a presto

translation: I cannot play with either window or full screen. PC crashes although it has already updated shockwave. Please help me reinstall the game 2 times but nothing happens.

Temo che avete reinstallato il gioco due volte a hanno ancora uno schemo nero e necissario contattare l'assistenza tecnica utilizzando la busta verde, e allegare un rapporto Dr Felix

translation: I'm afraid if you have reinstalled the game twice and still have a black screen, you need to contact Technical Support using the Green Envelope and attach a Dr Felix report

Kel

Edited on 06/20/2011 at 2:24:13 PM PST

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Jun 24, 11 3:09 AM
While playing this game for about the eighth time, I was in the dwarves house and the arrows to scroll through the inventory suddenly disappeared. I tried and tried but could not get them back, so I was very limited in what inventory items I could use. I had to go back and forth using inventory items as they showed up. I can deal with it, but it definitely is a technical issue.

infjaci
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by infjaci on Jun 24, 11 8:25 AM
infjaci wrote:I'm stuck where I should hatch the egg. Placed egg in nest but suddenly my transformation ption, this claw-thing had gone from my inventory. Went back to all places but didn't find it. Also un-installing and re-installing didn't help.

Am still in try mode cause don't want to buy unless this bug is solved. Please help - thanks!

I am still waiting for a feedback on this......

Go to: