bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Post any Dreams of a Geisha technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 12, 11 10:40 AM
Hey Tikatoy,

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game should not delete your progress. If you experience any troubles with this, please get in touch with our Tech Support team. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by prototypez on Aug 27, 11 11:24 PM
Well, I bought this game on August 10th for my IMac and I have been having all of the above discussed problems. I'm reinstalling it now but I figure that since I bought this after the updated release I should have the most updated version? I hope this fixes my problems but I'm not too hopeful.

Help me!

[Post New]by prototypez on Aug 28, 11 12:15 AM
I deleted the game and tried to reinstall it but then a window popped up that said my game manager was installing. Then it crashed and my screen started flickering and now my game manager is gone and I don't really know what to do

[Post New]by FarahWonderland on Jan 28, 12 8:20 PM
Hello,

The teleport is not working. I work the key to it and have made matches on every other square on the game. Is it supposed to work automatically? I double clicked just in case but still no luck.

Thank you

[Post New]by CezarW on Feb 23, 12 2:38 PM
Hi FarahWonderland!

You must click on the first teleport, and it will start spinning faster. So you click on another teleport, and they will exchange positions!

Please let me know if it worked to you! =)

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Jun 20, 12 12:50 PM
BlueStarFish wrote:Stuck on "rotate"
I just can't get to play. there seems to be a glitch in my game, as it is stuck on "rotate". Wherever I click - pieces on the board, anything outside the board; all it does is rotate the board.

I have the same exact problem. Windows 64 AMD

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Jun 26, 12 2:22 PM
I bought this game on the DD the other day and had no issues until I got to level 29. The last key froze my screen so had to shut CTL/ALT/DEL to close game. Went back in and level 29 played fine. Then played level 30 and same thing on last key. If these were easy short levels it would be one thing but these level take 20 to 30 minutes to play. It's rare that I ever have a problem with a game . Not happy to waste so much time.

Go to: