Level 43 Help!

Ariinya
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:Level 43 Help!

[Post New]by Ariinya on Jun 19, 11 5:42 PM
I guess I'm an idiot... I'm still stuck! What do you do after the Villa part? I don't have enough stones to finish it! And I guess, once you get 1000 steaks, you feed the bigjaw nearest the villa to open up THAT gotcha thingy?

Elive
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Elive on Jun 20, 11 1:11 PM
obsgirl wrote:Ok, I am going to try to post this so it is understandable, please forgive me if you get lost.
Bigjaw > gotcha (all that it will give)>bridge>bigjaw>bigjaw (right behind the one in front of the bridge)>gotcha (on the right which gives 2000 steaks)>mammouth>gotcha (on the left of the one that gave you all the steaks)>alligator>gotcha (behind alligator)>bridge all the way in the back>bigjaw on the bottom of the two that are there>gotcha (which will give you 4000 steaks)>go back to the bigjaw by the vacant lot and you should be able to build a villa ... whooo.. it has taken me an hour to figure that little combo out.

OK Im an idiot x2 !!! Ive only got far as I highlighted -- The 2 bigjaws one need 50 steaks and the other one need 25 but I only have 50 which I gave it to the first one.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jun 20, 11 3:33 PM
Here's my try to explain:

1) pay bigjaw (BJ) to right of starting point and open gotcha (250 steak)
2) open gotcha again (100 stone) - DO NOT pay BJ to right of that gotcha
3) build first bridge (bottom) and open gotcha again (250 steak)
4) Pay BJ blocking bridge (500 steak)
5) Open gotcha across bridge and straight up from BJ you just paid (50 stone). JUST KEEP IT in stock (you will need it later)
6) open first gotcha again (250 steak) and second gotcha (50 steak)
7) pay BJ directly to the right of the bridge (NOT The one up one level).
8) open gotcha #2 again (25 stone) and gotcha #3 (2000 steak) just up from the BJ you just paid
9) buy mount1 and scare alligator
10) Open gotcha by alligator (5000 stone)
11) build top-most bridge (5000 stone)
12) pay the bigjaw at the corner across the bridge and just BELOW it (not the one just across the bridge) (50 steak)
13) open gotcha (4000 steak) and catch the kitty that comes out there.
14) Pay the BJ in front of the vacant plot (4000 steak)
15) build a HUT (not a villa) and upgrade it twice right in a row (without leaving) - this will give you 200 steak income. collect the 200 rent
16) pay BJ just to right of new hut (200 steak)
17) open gotcha past that BJ (8000 steak) while continuing to collect rent from hut
18) this is IMPORTANT - pay the BJ in the same area as the gotcha you just opened (1000 steak) - by the hut. Don't go to the obelisk until after you do this as you will need the stuff from that gotcha to continue.
19) open the gotcha (1000 steak)
20) NOW pay off the BJ on road to obelisk (top of screen).
21) open gotcha by hut again (500 stone) and to right of BJ you just paid (1000 steak)
22) by this point you should have 600 steak from hut income - plus the 1000 you just got; pay the BJ blocking the obelisk spot (1000) and buy an extra man at the same time.
23) Open the gotcha one more time (100 stone)
24) Send all men to the building site and start building. As soon as you have 500 more steaks buy a fourth man and send him to the obelisk as well. You will not need anymore stone than the 600 you already have to finish.

One thing I do to make the people move as fast as possible is I preposition my cursor on the next thing I'm going to do, so as soon as the BJ is paid or the gotcha is opened, I just click the mouse and they move toward the goal. AND don't forget to shake the kitties!

Good Luck and have fun!

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Jun 22, 11 7:38 AM
Hello.

I just wanted to say that this had to be my favourite level so far in the whole game.

I finished with gold & popped into the thread to see if anyone else got it by going sooooo round the houses. I guess you did LOL.

Talk about 2 steps forward, 1 step back, but I sussed it out in the end, just !!

Oh btw, I upgraded the hut too & managed to employ 2 more workerswith a bit of forward thinking.

Enjoy
Jojo

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jun 22, 11 5:45 PM
I would have been in the funny farm if others had not figured it out, my fun comes in going by the guides and trying to get the best time possible. I finished this with only 46 sec. to spare.

I loved this game!!!!!!! Of course would still be back on level 10 if not for the absolute smartest people or I mean smartest fishies in the pond here.

Thank you all so much for those who figured out all the strategies!

[Post New]by mariem83 on Jun 23, 11 4:56 AM
I tried everything you said but the last gotcha keep giving me 25 stones instead of 25 steaks and i cannot go on!!!1 any solution????

karen8329
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by karen8329 on Jun 23, 11 6:59 PM
Elive wrote:
obsgirl wrote:Ok, I am going to try to post this so it is understandable, please forgive me if you get lost.
Bigjaw > gotcha (all that it will give)>bridge>bigjaw>bigjaw (right behind the one in front of the bridge)>gotcha (on the right which gives 2000 steaks)>mammouth>gotcha (on the left of the one that gave you all the steaks)>alligator>gotcha (behind alligator)>bridge all the way in the back>bigjaw on the bottom of the two that are there>gotcha (which will give you 4000 steaks)>go back to the bigjaw by the vacant lot and you should be able to build a villa ... whooo.. it has taken me an hour to figure that little combo out.

OK Im an idiot x2 !!! Ive only got far as I highlighted -- The 2 bigjaws one need 50 steaks and the other one need 25 but I only have 50 which I gave it to the first one.

I'm having the same problem. I'm confused. How anyone gets to the other gotcha and I've done it a few times.

[Post New]by SirPoop on Jun 23, 11 9:31 PM
I was having the same problem them I figyred out the right BJ ta pay ... not the one right accross the bride ... the one down from that one ... once I got that the reast went just like the others said it would

peanutfish
Manatee
Manatee
3,948 Posts

[Post New]by peanutfish on Jun 24, 11 11:34 AM
Obsgirl & Cstdenis,

Thank you both for your explanations...I was not able to figure out how to get the 4000 steaks to the bigjaw that I needed to open the way to the building site..Once I got to that point, the rest was easy...Oh, and upgrading the hut was a smart move...

Again, Thank you both!

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Jun 25, 11 2:22 PM
Cstdenis, thank you so much for your help in solving this last crazy maze. I thought this one was much better than the first, though the scenario conversation was a little strange.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jun 25, 11 3:20 PM
Audreyrpeters wrote:Cstdenis, thank you so much for your help in solving this last crazy maze. I thought this one was much better than the first, though the scenario conversation was a little strange.

yvw. I wasn't a fan of the cutscenes either - the fake language distracted me from just reading the text. Wish they would have just used English. But overall, I really enjoyed the game. I liked the additions of the eggs and an additional type of house plus the three extra levels.

stilldixon
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by stilldixon on Jun 26, 11 3:10 PM
I run out of stone before the slab is built. I tried a hut upgraded one time. And I tried a villa not upgraded at all and still ran out of stone. Should I not add the third mammoth to the building???? Help

Ok, I am an idiot. I was missing opening the last gotcha a second or third time, I lost track. When I did that, I had the 60 stones needed.

Thanks everyone!

Edited on 06/26/2011 at 3:21:27 PM PST

Mettefreja
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Mettefreja on Jun 27, 11 1:22 AM
Thanks a lot guys!

This was the last level, now I've finished all levels with gold (but not without help )

On to the next game...

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 27, 11 7:57 AM
OMG!!! Thank you so much! I thought I was going to have to spend my entire vacation figuring out this one!!! Great game!

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Jun 27, 11 8:47 AM
ok I think I'm thick. I can not work out how to do this level. Possibly pregnant head working against me!

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Jun 29, 11 11:52 AM
ok finally managed to follow the instructions and got this level finished. Thank you!!!!

[Post New]by Dylanger on Jul 2, 11 4:01 PM
cstdenis wrote:Here's my try to explain:

1) pay bigjaw (BJ) to right of starting point and open gotcha (250 steak)
2) open gotcha again (100 stone) - DO NOT pay BJ to right of that gotcha
3) build first bridge (bottom) and open gotcha again (250 steak)
4) Pay BJ blocking bridge (500 steak)
5) Open gotcha across bridge and straight up from BJ you just paid (50 stone). JUST KEEP IT in stock (you will need it later)
6) open first gotcha again (250 steak) and second gotcha (50 steak)
7) pay BJ directly to the right of the bridge (NOT The one up one level).
8) open gotcha #2 again (25 stone) and gotcha #3 (2000 steak) just up from the BJ you just paid
9) buy mount1 and scare alligator
10) Open gotcha by alligator (5000 stone)
11) build top-most bridge (5000 stone)
12) pay the bigjaw at the corner across the bridge and just BELOW it (not the one just across the bridge) (50 steak)
13) open gotcha (4000 steak) and catch the kitty that comes out there.
14) Pay the BJ in front of the vacant plot (4000 steak)
15) build a HUT (not a villa) and upgrade it twice right in a row (without leaving) - this will give you 200 steak income. collect the 200 rent
16) pay BJ just to right of new hut (200 steak)
17) open gotcha past that BJ (8000 steak) while continuing to collect rent from hut
18) this is IMPORTANT - pay the BJ in the same area as the gotcha you just opened (1000 steak) - by the hut. Don't go to the obelisk until after you do this as you will need the stuff from that gotcha to continue.
19) open the gotcha (1000 steak)
20) NOW pay off the BJ on road to obelisk (top of screen).
21) open gotcha by hut again (500 stone) and to right of BJ you just paid (1000 steak)
22) by this point you should have 600 steak from hut income - plus the 1000 you just got; pay the BJ blocking the obelisk spot (1000) and buy an extra man at the same time.
23) Open the gotcha one more time (100 stone)
24) Send all men to the building site and start building. As soon as you have 500 more steaks buy a fourth man and send him to the obelisk as well. You will not need anymore stone than the 600 you already have to finish.

One thing I do to make the people move as fast as possible is I preposition my cursor on the next thing I'm going to do, so as soon as the BJ is paid or the gotcha is opened, I just click the mouse and they move toward the goal. AND don't forget to shake the kitties!

Good Luck and have fun!

[Post New]by Dylanger on Jul 2, 11 4:07 PM
cstdenis !!! I just want to THANK YOU for your very detailed explanation of how to finish this game !! .. i had drawn a map to find alternative routes ... didn't work until i followed your directions !! AGAIN ... thank you !!!
... NOW if i could only get a detailed explanation on LEVEL 48 of Terrafarmer !! ... i'd be in 'gamer heaven' !!! hahaha

jwalton27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jwalton27 on Jul 3, 11 1:48 PM
I liked this game because it took me a long time to finish. It took a while because I was trying to build my village which is 35/40. I might go back and get those. But I enjoyed this game. I think I like the games which have the extras or where you can buy boost, etc.

This was definitely the hardest level!

Does anybody else think that this entire game was more challenging than other TM games? I feel like it's really been hard at times. But if it wasn't I probably wouldn't have liked it as much!

AGREED!

Thanks for the help Fishes! and thanks for the comments...im laughing because I too feel your pain

Edited on 07/03/2011 at 1:50:21 PM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 6, 11 6:08 PM
WOW!! You guys are geniuses LOL. I dont even know where to begin. Well I literally know where to begin but thats about it. I have a couple of suggestions for this level but I havent made it all the way through so I think I'd better keep em to myself LOL.
Time to start digging through all the posts on this.

Go to: