gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

Re:Comments for the Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation

[Post New]by gingergal on Jun 24, 11 1:47 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:So, is that a vote for it GingerGal? You will buy it? or not buy it?

sorry I was being very ambiguous! Yes I will buy it, and enjoy it like I did the recent dracula game.

As long as I don't think about this being a sequel during the game, but come here to moan about the loss of something unique afterward.

I just think of it as a different new game, and when I do that I think it's very good.

Edited on 06/24/2011 at 1:48:23 AM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jun 24, 11 1:49 AM
@GingerGal
Okay, thanks much... it was probably me, I can be a bit thick at times... I blame the time (1:49 a.m.) but time has nothing to do with it...

I think I will try out all three then and think of them as separate games. Thanks!!

Edited on 06/24/2011 at 1:50:18 AM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 24, 11 1:55 AM
OK, temptation too great, just have to recognise that now we have "Official" reviews for games in the forums. Rules and decisions still changing I see.
I'm not complaining about BFG's decisions regarding this (too much ), just their ineffectual and inconsistent result.
So, instead of setting the games forums to appear and "act" in the same mode as Word Games, CCC, Mac Forums etc, the emphasis is still on being tidy.
Hmph.
How about changing the Games Forums so that they are more efficient and effectual?
Much more to say about this, but need to get back to the game as outlined in the latest games forums decisions.
Well, as I said earlier, I suppose I had better get down to actually playing this game (installed ages ago!!), so I can give some sage advice as to its merit.
Cheers

Edited on 06/24/2011 at 2:03:19 AM PST

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jun 24, 11 1:56 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:@GingerGal
Okay, thanks much... it was probably me, I can be a bit thick at times... I blame the time (1:49 a.m.) but time has nothing to do with it...

I think I will try out all three then and think of them as separate games. Thanks!!

no it's not you! I can be very unclear most of the time. I really liked the first game, and the setting, (jungle), 2nd game just couldn't really get into it the same (clinical building). But you should like the first one - hopefully!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 24, 11 1:58 AM
Hi there shadofax,
Got sidetracked with some soapbox stuff!!
If you haven't played the first and are interested - simple, give the first one a go.LOL
Cheers

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 24, 11 2:07 AM
goofyduck77 wrote:Did the name of the review thread change? It is now "Official Reviews for . . ." I got confused and saw comments and posted here - then looked, erased it, and reposted in that one. I'm so confused LOL LOL

Yes, you are correct - noticed it myself.
Just as now the official posts in the games forums in the CCC post have been edited to say "Comments" instead of CCR&C on the very first post of this thread as of <24 hours ago!!
Cheers

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jun 24, 11 2:13 AM
I think this is a nice edition to the series. I realy favor voice over games. I like this one. The graphics are nice and so far the story is interesting enough to hold my interest. It's a definite buy for me. And for sure it should be a try for all. As games go, it's not bad and it's not the best ever. So, I would say it's somewhere in the middle. Enjoy

I rate this game: "PIGLET"

PIGLET:
Good game. I like it! Hog,Frog,Ihog,adventure . For true lover's of these types of games
‘ ‘
(o)

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 24, 11 3:06 AM
goofyduck77 wrote:Did the name of the review thread change? It is now "Official Reviews for . . ." I got confused and saw comments and posted here - then looked, erased it, and reposted in that one. I'm so confused LOL LOL

LOL! Goofyduck and has anyone read what is said in the body of bfgImbrium thread.

Hey Fishies! What do you think of The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

sorry, it just made me smile

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 24, 11 3:09 AM
Well, I nearly played the hour trial. I like it. There is no need to have played the first 2. BUT, beware! On easy mode you can change to 360 degree play or not. On advanced it is all 360.
A pleasant game to use a "free" code with as DLO has.
Good graphics, did not have the sound turned up, so forgot to check that.
Have fun

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 24, 11 3:12 AM
spiritdog51 wrote:I never bought the first 2, but they did intrigue me. I like this one, and even though the watch ate up a lot of time I was determined to put it together and I did

I like the voice, and the music. It is different, and I don't mind finding the 20 of this or that. That's ok by me.

I think I will get it..........or the first one. One will have to wait until next month, card will be filled up.

I didn't care for yesterdays game at all sadly. I so love ERS, but that one was a flop for me.

I think this is the one..........or the first one??? Decisions decisions...

Oh! You made me so mad at myself! I skipped the watch mini game, as I wanted a decent length of time to demo. If I buy it, I will start with a new profile.
Even solid H0 players, give this a go, (I suggest on easy mode) you may well be surprised!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jun 24, 11 3:17 AM
I think I am going to buy this game. I am now downloading part 2.

cedo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by cedo on Jun 24, 11 3:31 AM
i have part one of this series, i thought it was great...i did not buy part 2, i could not even remember it, downloaded the trial again, and played it...i did remember it, then...it was just ok; i can see why i did not purchase it...i played about 55 minutes of part 3's demo...i liked it well enough...but, then i went and checked the walkthrough, and according to the walkthrough, i had finished about 2/3rds or more of the game...i did not skip the watch puzzle..or any other puzzles...so, i would have to say this seems like a game that will be finished in an hour and a half...or at most, two hours...just a head's up for those that prefer to only purchase games of a longer length

i hope this post is ok...i am rather reluctant to post anymore, as the forums for the daily games seem...uninviting now with all the new rules

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 24, 11 4:28 AM
dobbie - IMHO part one is by far the best of this Trilogy.

I have downloaded and played about 5 mins of this one, to make sure it played, but don't know whether to wait until next month to use a punch card code

Kel

Edited on 06/24/2011 at 4:30:19 AM PST

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jun 24, 11 4:33 AM
After reading Cherbtoo's descriptive post, I think in order to live I should pass on this game too. I hate busy-work.

slepless777
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by slepless777 on Jun 24, 11 4:50 AM
Cool game. I have parts 1 and 2 and the first was my fave because of the temple location. Loved the game but hated the empty building location in the second game. This one takes place in a regular house in the 1800's. Better than the horrible building in part 2, but not as cool as the temple in the first.

I liked the game. Played in expert mode and it took me a little over 3 hours to finish. Skipped one puzzle that was making me crosseyed and frying my brain, but other than that had lots of fun.

Also, the ending was no surprise, I had pretty much guessed it by the end of part 1.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Jun 24, 11 6:57 AM
I really like this game many things to keep me busy this game is a keeper.
Kuddo's to BF and Devs..

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Jun 24, 11 6:57 AM
This isn't what I was expecting for this game. I lost interest after I did HOgs about 6 times. It's a no buy for me.

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Jun 24, 11 7:49 AM
Hello All, Good (insert time of day for your location here). For some reason I had it confused with the Lost in the City games which I didn't care for, so I almost didn't download. But download I did. It's a well crafted game and I can't find fault with it, but I just didn't care for it. Oh well, for those that do, enjoy.

Have fun, y'all

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Jun 24, 11 8:01 AM
On my way to purchase this one. Purchased #1 of the series last night and really enjoyed the storyline and graphics and felt I got my monies worth regarding the length of it. #2 I didnt like and didnt purchase, office building just to boring for me.

This demo was great, liked the graphics and the atmosphere was so much better than #2. Still think #1 is my fav.

Happy gaming

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Jun 24, 11 9:42 AM
Any game that features finding 20 of one item per scene is a no-buy for me - and this one does it over and over. I played 55 minutes hoping it would get better - it didn't.

I do not have either of the previous games (and never heard of them before), but looks like I will not try them either.

Go to: