bluedage
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bluedage on Jul 2, 11 5:41 PM
I did get the eyes to work by starting over under another name. However now I am stuck in the hole in the ground at the factory. It says to hit this overhanging stone with a bone. That doesn't work. Anyone got a suggestion on how to get this darn thing to work????????????????

[Post New]by Carebear1618 on Jul 2, 11 7:03 PM
This is BS!!!!! I am stuck on the 12 eyes. I've used the mag glass and it still didn't work. Someone said they had to start over under another name to get past it. That's ridiculous.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 2, 11 7:51 PM
Well... At least I'm not alone repeatedly poking at eye balls to no avail... Too bad. I have enjoyed the game until now... I'm running Vista... What is e-one else who is having trouble running? Is it a Visa issue only?

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Jul 3, 11 9:59 AM
I'm also stuck at the eyes, and I really liked the game in the trial sample I got to do.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 3, 11 10:38 AM
I am also stuck with the 12 eyes/magnifying glass. Any comments from Big Fish???

[Post New]by dreen1 on Jul 3, 11 11:24 AM
I enjoyed the trial game so purchaseD the full game. I also have only got as far as the 12 eyes. HELP!!!!"

DeGill
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by DeGill on Jul 3, 11 11:59 AM
I too, have been unable to collect the 12 eyes;hsver tried and tried! It is plain to see that a solution is not available yet. I'd like to know when one will be? My PC is brand new--and catains far above what these games require.
Respectfully,
DeGill<><

Aahz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Aahz on Jul 3, 11 1:59 PM
hi bluedage!
as far as I can remember you need to tie a rope to the hook first, then click on the rope ot tie it to the ice shard, and then use the bone to get it down!
hope that helps!

[Post New]by joleda57 on Jul 3, 11 2:02 PM
Same problem. Stuck on the eyes. Help. I emailed Big Fish. I will wait to see if they respond.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 3, 11 3:07 PM
Hey fishies!

If you played the free trial version of this game before purchasing it and are now experiencing the "12 eyes" issue, please uninstall and reinstall your game to get the newest version that address this issue.

**In order for this fix to take effect, however, please note that you must create a new player profile.**

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 07/03/2011 at 3:08:08 PM PST

[Post New]by maryoncullen on Jul 3, 11 3:22 PM
Any help from big fish yet? these 12 eyes are driving me mad

[Post New]by ThreeG on Jul 3, 11 4:25 PM
Also stuck at the eyes... Am reinstalling as I type, but I hate to think that I have to change the name and start all over again. Hope it works. I like this game - it reminds me of the "Drawn" games.

[Post New]by maryoncullen on Jul 3, 11 5:23 PM
Thanks bgfHonda. It worked

[Post New]by pat8602 on Jul 3, 11 11:15 PM
Up until the twelve eyes point I was enjoying this game immensly. I cannot beleive that you have to uninstall and reinstall a game for a fix to take. Oh, and start under a new ID!!!! What are we paying for? A game we can play or to spend half our time uninstalling, reinstalling and then having to play a game again? What has happened to customer service? BFG seem to be taking the easy way out AGAIN!!!!!

[Post New]by CRAZYBS1958 on Jul 4, 11 10:15 AM
I'm also stuck on the 12 eyes, has anyone figured that out?

[Post New]by tinapl on Jul 4, 11 10:53 AM
Me to and I was really enjoying it. Help somebody. Please

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 4, 11 5:38 PM
I'm stuck to I have gone out of the game and start playing again but can not get the eye's HELP

neemo24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by neemo24 on Jul 4, 11 8:58 PM
I just downloaded the Nightmare Realm, after reading all the comments, I think I may just uninstall and not have the hastle. Are yall still having the eyes problem?

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jul 4, 11 9:01 PM
neemo24, I did not have any problems with the eyes at all. I did not play the demo. It's been suggested that you have to start with a new profile if you played the demo first. Everything worked very smoothly for me.

mac_lite
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by mac_lite on Jul 5, 11 5:44 AM
sassymom wrote:
NULL wrote:i cant get the twelve eyes in the hidden object scene.

I know I can't either!

I know I can't either. It is very messed up that we have to uninstall then reinstall create a new profile to play. I am not really happy with this at all.

Go to: