Westward 3 - cheats?

Re:Westward 3 - cheats?

[Post New]by brickjr on Jan 3, 09 8:10 PM
Okay, I finally made it to a new city and am at the part where I need to help other towns in order to get votes for governor. Only problem is..... the very first city I try to help has a goal that I can't complete. It says that I need to find who is stealing the money from the town, but I haven't figured out how to do that. I have walked to every person in town, killed all the bandits (that's one of the other goals to defeat the bandits so they will leave the mines alone), and even starting depositing money into the bank to see if someone would show up to take it. Nothing works!!!! Anyone else there yet??

Lady_BunBun
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_BunBun on Jan 3, 09 8:21 PM
You should see a guy carrying money to the town hall, that guy would be the mayor. Fire him twice.

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Jan 3, 09 9:02 PM
Can you really complete the Save the Farm quest?
I started another game to see if the suggestion to not start the Prospector quest would work. Everthing I have read says this quest is meant to be failed, part of the storyline. Anyway, I have gotten as far as having the 400 gold & waiting for Redd to return. I would like to know if anyone has been able to complete this quest.
Thanks

Edited on 01/03/2009 at 9:05:05 PM PST

[Post New]by AnnFrances on Jan 3, 09 11:17 PM
brickjr wrote:Okay, I finally made it to a new city and am at the part where I need to help other towns in order to get votes for governor. Only problem is..... the very first city I try to help has a goal that I can't complete. It says that I need to find who is stealing the money from the town, but I haven't figured out how to do that. I have walked to every person in town, killed all the bandits (that's one of the other goals to defeat the bandits so they will leave the mines alone), and even starting depositing money into the bank to see if someone would show up to take it. Nothing works!!!! Anyone else there yet??

Its the mayor

residents don't come

[Post New]by AnnFrances on Jan 3, 09 11:18 PM
I am building in earthquake country and some of my residences don't get people. I don't know why

[Post New]by AnnFrances on Jan 3, 09 11:22 PM
Aha! a town cannot grow past 15 people until you hire a sheriff

Re:Saving the lumberjacks

[Post New]by hawkes1959 on Jan 4, 09 4:17 AM
I cannot for the life of me finish this quest.

First I build the log cabin for the General store guy. Then, I built the bridge to the woman right nearby but then I can't go any farther.

What is the sequence of events here? Give a girl a clue please!

player84
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by player84 on Jan 4, 09 11:37 AM
I posted my walk through on another thread titled:

Need serious help with the lumberjacks

Hope that it helps.

[Post New]by flgatorgirl on Jan 4, 09 8:17 PM
Anyone know how to find the red flowers for the guy?

[Post New]by coastr34 on Jan 4, 09 9:21 PM
gatorgirl- to get red flower build a flower pot then drag someone over to it until flowers change red. this is the same thing you need to do to get the grape seeds, except you need 5 purple flower pots for that. after you are done with the 5th wait.... a woman will give you the seeds

tonker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by tonker on Jan 8, 09 7:02 AM
AnnFrances wrote:
brickjr wrote:Okay, I finally made it to a new city and am at the part where I need to help other towns in order to get votes for governor. Only problem is..... the very first city I try to help has a goal that I can't complete. It says that I need to find who is stealing the money from the town, but I haven't figured out how to do that. I have walked to every person in town, killed all the bandits (that's one of the other goals to defeat the bandits so they will leave the mines alone), and even starting depositing money into the bank to see if someone would show up to take it. Nothing works!!!! Anyone else there yet??

Its the mayor

tonker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by tonker on Jan 8, 09 7:05 AM
dos anyone know how to find and stop the guy or girl from stealing the money from the town????

[Post New]by woodruff on Jan 9, 09 10:03 AM
tonker wrote:dos anyone know how to find and stop the guy or girl from stealing the money from the town????

[Post New]by woodruff on Jan 9, 09 10:05 AM
tonker wrote:dos anyone know how to find and stop the guy or girl from stealing the money from the town????

[Post New]by tkgmom on Jan 9, 09 5:55 PM
ArmyMomOkc wrote:Can you really complete the Save the Farm quest?
I started another game to see if the suggestion to not start the Prospector quest would work. Everthing I have read says this quest is meant to be failed, part of the storyline. Anyway, I have gotten as far as having the 400 gold & waiting for Redd to return. I would like to know if anyone has been able to complete this quest.
Thanks

I dont think you can, and I think its made that way, because later in the game you have to rescue Redd's parents because they have agreed to come where you are. I have played it several times using my idea of getting as much gold as you can possibly get, including exhausting the two panning mines you can use and had lots of gold and still failed that quest.

[Post New]by sweetness54 on Jan 10, 09 11:31 AM
Where do you find a white rabbit? Do you look in your town? All the rabbits there are brown.

[Post New]by membree on Jan 10, 09 2:19 PM
Anyone know how to get through the ghost town?

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Jan 10, 09 5:23 PM
sweetness54 wrote:Where do you find a white rabbit? Do you look in your town? All the rabbits there are brown.

If you are in the 1st town the white rabbit is the treasure quest. The trigger is to have 3 farms growing carrots.

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Jan 10, 09 5:26 PM
membree wrote:Anyone know how to get through the ghost town?

Try this thread
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/17027.page
There are some other posts that refer to this quest as zombie people & headless horseman (aka Sleephollow).
Good Luck!

[Post New]by membree on Jan 10, 09 10:06 PM
Thank you so much, ArmyMOM!!!! It worked

Go to: