grandmab3248
Herring
Herring
342 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose technical issues here only

[Post New]by grandmab3248 on Jul 19, 11 3:36 PM
I am in the center hall and have placed the elements on the circle on the floor in the exact place and order according to the walkthrough. I then picked up the staff and tried to click on each element, again in the order of the walkthrough, and nothing happens......other than to tell me "this isn't the right place". Does anyone have any ideas....like did I miss something, or is this a technical issue?

Skari
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Skari on Jul 23, 11 2:01 PM
stagriff wrote:
ritchieprod wrote:Got to the cards & masks game and one card embedded itself into a mask and I can't move it to the box. No reset button so I'm stuck. I may have to Skip the game to move on. Any ideas?

I am having this same issue where the card is embedded in the black mask. Had to skip the game, unfortunately. Hope BFG will look into this issue for others.

Count me as another person seeing this glitch. And just last week I updated everything according to the BFG's Help page, so I know it's not me. I definitely don't feel the need to contact Customer Service one-on-one for this, but hopefully BFG will note this common glitch and look into a fix.

Thank you!

[Post New]by mdhall on Jul 29, 11 8:03 PM
I talked to the tech people about the sunbeam issue I wrote about earlier in the regular forum and I was told that this was a known issue that was being worked on but no solution found yet. Has it been fixed yet? It is still being sold on your site so I assume it is fixed right?

[Post New]by gina24r on Aug 6, 11 9:10 AM
I have gotten to the part where you put the stone on the lions head, but it will not open the door and the stone is now gone, so i can't continue the game. Anyone had this issue?

rmelone
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by rmelone on Nov 24, 11 8:01 AM
Skari wrote:
stagriff wrote:
ritchieprod wrote:Got to the cards & masks game and one card embedded itself into a mask and I can't move it to the box. No reset button so I'm stuck. I may have to Skip the game to move on. Any ideas?

I am having this same issue where the card is embedded in the black mask. Had to skip the game, unfortunately. Hope BFG will look into this issue for others.

Count me as another person seeing this glitch. And just last week I updated everything according to the BFG's Help page, so I know it's not me. I definitely don't feel the need to contact Customer Service one-on-one for this, but hopefully BFG will note this common glitch and look into a fix.

Thank you!

I've run into the same problem - Technical Support; Where are You??

Will there be a fix for this problem?

Robert

[Post New]by ifonlymylove on Dec 8, 11 6:55 PM
For some reason I can't pick up the first rose petal. I can't get across the bridge if I don't have 7 petals. Help!

unknitter
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by unknitter on Dec 9, 11 7:21 PM
You have to click on the rose in the left corner, drag it to the petal you want to pick up and click on the petal with the rose.

KATE60
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by KATE60 on Feb 15, 12 1:58 PM
I played the demo for this game with no problems, then decided to purchase , and now it is driving me nuts. It keeps freezing every few seconds, and i cant seem to progress now. Has anyone had this problem before. It just feels unplayable now.

Safarri
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Safarri on Sep 15, 12 7:03 PM
stagriff wrote:

Me too. I've spent a lot of time because I hate to skip. I hope this gets addressed pronto.

[Post New]by grammie_11 on Jul 14, 13 9:30 PM
I am at the point where you put the mirror and the recording device on the organ and I have but now it says I still need the recording device..How do I get it to move on. Thanks

Menorca11
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Menorca11 on May 27, 14 2:20 PM
This is ridiculous. Collecting stuff from the cupboard. Needed the tap but now it's closed and won't let me get it. If I press hint it keeps telling me to go back to the cupboard! Can't go any further. What a waste of money.

[Post New]by Lauriemc44 on Jun 6, 14 5:43 PM
Can't get the shovel out of the cupboard -- it closed and won't let me back in. I want a refund.

Go to: