Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Post any Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Jul 3, 11 7:00 AM
Stuck on the 12 eyes too! Just downloaded the game last night. Tried quitting and restarting to no avail. Any help?

[Post New]by greenie101 on Jul 3, 11 7:24 AM
alittlepest wrote:I Have uninstalled, re-downloaded and re-installed the game and i am still stuck at the 12 eyes.

As other posters have mentioned...I was able to get past 12 eyes by restarting under a different name.

This is really poor to have to do this again. BFG should have not made "try it" available it would have saved a lot of people a lot of aggravation.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 3, 11 8:04 AM
I cannot get past the twelve eyes. I clicked on the magnifying glass and magnified the eyes and when clicked nothing happens.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 3, 11 8:07 AM
Did anyone read the "Help" section yet. I haven't, but will. I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled and still no progress.

Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Jul 3, 11 8:26 AM
Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled Nightmare...to no avail. Still stuck at the 12 eyes in **** minigame

[Post New]by angelefrances on Jul 3, 11 8:43 AM
I am stuck at the 12 eyes too..

Able to see with the magnifying glass, but not able to click on them.

Please fix the bug.

Thanks

Re:Post any Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition issues here only

[Post New]by keno22 on Jul 3, 11 9:00 AM
I am also getting about 1/4 screen was on chat yesterday sent them a copy of the fixit was told that all looked good. Was told that there were some problem with the game that were being worked on. Well looks like there has been an update but when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game it sure did not fix my problem.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 3, 11 9:19 AM
I have installed and reinstalled this game 3 times and I only get 1/2 the screen so I can not play the game.

[Post New]by sugamer1 on Jul 3, 11 9:25 AM
Installed and uninstalled twice..Message to update drivers. Did, but not needed on my 2 week old computer.Downloaded update today. Now no message about driver, just blinking twice and no game. This is not the first game I have downloaded on this computer, but the first I've had trouble with. The second is the next days game Raven's Flight . Same problem. Help!

Edited on 07/03/2011 at 9:27:09 AM PST

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Jul 3, 11 10:20 AM
The latest response from tech support says you have to uninstall/reinstall AGAIN to get past the 12 eyes (and that, yes, you'll have to create a new profile and start over).

I want my game club credits back.

But, I may try it when I'm bored just to see if it really does fix the problem or if they're just saying that to kill time until they do find a solution.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 3, 11 10:59 AM
I still cannot get past the 12 eyes screen even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game with the "fixed" version. I truly hope this gets fixed soon since I do like the game up to this point.

Aahz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Aahz on Jul 3, 11 2:02 PM
it looks like starting the game with a new profile after reinstalling the game fixes this eyes thingy!

puppyalpha
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by puppyalpha on Jul 3, 11 2:51 PM
i installed the game and WOULD NOT PLAY, when i tried to uninstall- I GOT A MESSAGE THE GAME IS RUNNING. !!!!

it doesn't made sense to me !!!! if i can't play the game, HOW IT BE OPEN !!!!!

huggs & kisses,

puppyalpha

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 3, 11 3:08 PM
Hey fishies!

If you played the free trial version of this game before purchasing it and are now experiencing the "12 eyes" issue, please uninstall and reinstall your game to get the newest version that address this issue.

**In order for this fix to take effect, however, please note that you must create a new player profile.**

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by MLLatbigfish on Jul 3, 11 5:02 PM
I did the uninstall/reinstall/start over which did fix the "twelve eyes" problem for me.

I hung up in a different place in the game later but was able to close it (with Task Manager) and reopen it. It has started again, so, so far so good!

I am enjoying the game and am just sorry all these technical issues are spoiling it for people.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 3, 11 5:17 PM
I uninstalled/reinstalled twice then I created a new profile and everything worked. I guess it remembers that I played the trial version and didn't start a new game. Not very nice and the first time I had the issue but I enjoyed the game.

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Jul 3, 11 6:11 PM
puppyalpha wrote:i installed the game and WOULD NOT PLAY, when i tried to uninstall- I GOT A MESSAGE THE GAME IS RUNNING. !!!!

it doesn't made sense to me !!!! if i can't play the game, HOW IT BE OPEN !!!!!

huggs & kisses,

puppyalpha

Mine does that if I try to play it through the Game Manager. If you open your computer's Task Manager and look under processes, something to do with the game is running...it's just not running so you can play it. Shut down the Nightmare Realm process via Task Manager, or just restart your computer, and then you can delete it.

[Post New]by glassrabbit on Jul 3, 11 7:00 PM
Has ANYBODY found out why I can only get 1/4 of the screen, no matter that I've re-installed it three times?????

TattyJane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by TattyJane on Jul 4, 11 2:04 PM
I too have a technical glitch with the 12 eyes. I have clicked on them all, but it won't register, so I can't progress. One really ought not to have to delete the profile and play the whole game again. Can you suggest a fix, please?

Thanks!
Tatty Jane

TattyJane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by TattyJane on Jul 4, 11 2:28 PM
bfgHondo wrote:Hey fishies!

If you played the free trial version of this game before purchasing it and are now experiencing the "12 eyes" issue, please <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstall and reinstall</a> your game to get the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/168068.page">newest version</a> that address this issue.

**In order for this fix to take effect, however, please note that you must create a new player profile.**

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

This isn't good enough on an expensive collector's edition game.

Go to: