prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:NEW Build for Dracula Origin - 12/30/08

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 9, 09 6:30 PM
Hi babyowl and magistus- Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having difficulties- you should check out the help section here. There are lots of tips and tricks that may assist you. Or you may want to contact tech support. This is a great game, so I hope you can play soon.

BARBISBOSS
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by BARBISBOSS on Jan 10, 09 8:26 PM
Just finished the game. Hubby who does not play computer games I now have him addicted. Its is the hardest game I have ever played. Had to find walkthrough to try to understand the puzzles. Cannot wait for the next one

[Post New]by bigalthree on Jan 25, 09 3:44 PM
please can some one help me, I have gotten all the info in the coffens,looked at all the pictures talked to everyone, but cannot get into the locked room with the sheld and when I put the bowl down with blood it says I need light , ty

JBnTN
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by JBnTN on Jan 26, 09 11:24 AM
You'll need the numbers under the two portraits and from Jada (and their hair colors). Igor will tell you how to use them if you give him the yummy heart jam.

The light will appear later.

[Post New]by ClaireBR on Feb 10, 09 10:07 AM
BARBISBOSS wrote:Just finished the game. Hubby who does not play computer games I now have him addicted. Its is the hardest game I have ever played. Had to find walkthrough to try to understand the puzzles. Cannot wait for the next one

Hi.Am having a problem with the angles at the Library.Have two on inventory and found 5. Where is the sixth? Can not take from inventory to complete...
First time at forums...

bellefrey
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by bellefrey on Feb 10, 09 10:22 AM
Hi Claire! Welcome to the forums:

Did you get the one from the map and the one from the jar? they were two of the sneakier puzzles...

[Post New]by gamer_girl_62 on Feb 22, 09 7:45 AM
I must have came along after the issue were corrected. I dowloaded the game this month and have had not problems at all! I LOVE the grahics and the SL!

There have been times I've had to take a brief peek at walk throughs, but not often because I don't easily give up and get to that point. I LOVE the challenge and the fact that I have spent hours (off and on) with this game. Money WELL spent!

It's one of those games that I sometimes have to walk away from, clear my mind and then go back to, but that's the sort of game I enjoy most!

Thank you!

[Post New]by jojo10455 on Aug 29, 09 8:50 PM
I had problems getting it installed to start with but now I'm midway through the game in Transylvania in the Inn and I can do nothing. the music is stuck on just a few notes and I have no mouse pointer. the screen isn't locked up, people still move a little but i can do nothing with it.

patten2007
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by patten2007 on Oct 12, 09 11:33 PM
I had problems too, but I have it installed now! Thanks the trouble support .
thanks

[Post New]by tomandiner on Oct 28, 09 5:39 AM
hello is there a form or instructions on how to play this game, I am so mad because ,I know that this is a fun game but I need to know how to play, can any one help,thanks

[Post New]by drmangel820 on Nov 4, 09 12:46 PM
I am having the hardest time trying to open the gates to the crypt!!!! It keeps saying '' I can't do that'' over and over again! I am getting so aggravated. I have checked all walkthrough sites to see if i am missing something? I have the iron bar in inventory and it is highlighted on the page but i can't open the bars. Is anyone else experiencing this? How can i get it opened? Is something wrong with my download.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 4, 09 2:28 PM
I don't know what you mean by gates to the crypt. There is only one gate downstairs, and all you are trying to do with the crowbar is widen the gap between the middle two bars and create an oval-shaped hole.

Edited on 11/04/2009 at 2:28:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Evesparadox on Nov 25, 09 2:02 AM
This is sheer madness! If there are problems with the game, then BigFish should not be posting it as if it were a new game.

I just joined a couple of months ago and have really been enjoying the challenges but I am not up to the challenge of downloading from God knows how many 'iffy' sites to get the basic building blocks to be able to play a game I paid for in good faith, (namely a functioning install file) that I should have gotten from here?.

I had no idea that this game was released in 2008. How the heck am I supposed to get support for a game that old? I went to all the sites searching for the trial download but of course they no longer exist. You can only download a full version, after PAYING for it. I already DID pay for it on Bigfish.

Maybe my question should not be how do I get this game to work but how do I get my game credit back?

Incredibly disappointed.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 25, 09 2:25 AM
Every game that BFG has available for download is supported. Click on the green envelope, then Contact Us, and select Technical issue from the drop-down list.

[Post New]by dudette59 on Jan 28, 10 9:20 PM
Wow...is everyone having problems? I am finally inside the house and exploring the rooms. Does anyone know if I am going to run into problems? It was a very long download, but seemingly successful. Glad I check in from time to time. Sorry for all of you having trouble. Seems like a great game so far.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 28, 10 9:26 PM
dudette59 wrote:Wow...is everyone having problems? I am finally inside the house and exploring the rooms. Does anyone know if I am going to run into problems? It was a very long download, but seemingly successful. Glad I check in from time to time. Sorry for all of you having trouble. Seems like a great game so far.

Hiya dudette59! Welcome to the forums!

I did not have any trouble- running Vista. It is a great game! Have fun and enjoy!

[Post New]by christinechaton on Feb 25, 10 4:17 AM
Hi everyone,could someone help me please ive just start the game and i dont know how to save my game thk.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 25, 10 11:12 PM
christinechaton wrote:Hi everyone,could someone help me please ive just start the game and i dont know how to save my game thk.

Hiya christinechaton! Welcome to the forums!

Hit ESC to bring up the menu- click on save, then you have to click inside an empty box and hit save again.

[Post New]by mommyluvsstevie on Mar 3, 10 9:03 PM
Progress, really? I can't figure out how to get out of the first room. There is no help, no hint. I'm sorry I didn't give this the trial before I bought it. Waste of my time & money.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 9, 10 10:18 PM
mommyluvsstevie wrote:Progress, really? I can't figure out how to get out of the first room. There is no help, no hint. I'm sorry I didn't give this the trial before I bought it. Waste of my time & money.

Welcome to the forums, mommyluvsstevie!

Sorry you are having trouble. There are almost never hints in adventure games. It's as if you are the detective and have to figure everything out. It's quite fun for me, but not for everyone.

The first thing you need to do is to locate and read the 4 news articles pertaining to the disappearances. 3 are in your journal, the 4th is referenced in one of the article and will be found in the stack of papers.

Take each article and draw a line on the map from where the body was found to where a suspect was seen.

Once all 4 are on the map, click on the location where the lines cross.

Go to: