bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Welcome to Path To Success forum

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 15, 11 1:43 PM
Hey ginebra78, to get a University Degree, you must go to the University (bottom left corner, next to the cafe) and take one of the classes.

donnagq, you may want to take a look at this help article for some troubleshooting steps that might help with the saving issue: Save Errors. If that doesn't help, please get in touch with Tech Support. (Click on the bold words for more information)

goodbigirl24, to lower the tired bar, you must rest. This is an option given to you at home, but if you don't have that option available yet, you must sleep until you advance far enough in the game to rest.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by gameer4lifee on Aug 2, 11 8:25 PM
How do you write a doctoral Dissterion??
Oh and how do you go sailing from the boating club thingy?
I can't figure it out!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 3, 11 2:51 PM
Hey gameer4lifee,

To write a Doctoral Dissertation, you must get the Master's Thesis at the University (in the lower left next to the cafe).

To buy a boat, you must buy the yacht. Then to ride the boat 10 times, go to the Cruise Ship where you'll have an option to ride the different boats you own for $1. Do that 10x.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by jassymark on Aug 6, 11 3:45 AM
how do i take my yacht sailing and how do i write a doctorial dissertation?

[Post New]by jassymark on Aug 6, 11 4:01 AM
how do i get a degree in physical fitness

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 6, 11 7:44 AM
Hey jassymark,

I believe to get a physical fitness degree, you must take all of the classes at the gym. It's a bit of a process and will take a number of days, but I don't remember having too hard of a time with it. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by LucyLive on Aug 9, 11 7:33 AM
The only way I know to get money out of the back is by clicking Close Account - that will give you back all the money you have in the bank

help

[Post New]by katemcnamara on Nov 28, 11 5:41 AM
hey. can anyone help me out? ive been playing path to success but when i get past the level where you have to get a ba in sports science and get 5 pieces of furtniture which i have done. it congradulates me on winning and then my screen goes blank. when i press alt and f4 to exit the game option to quit comes up... so the game is still running but the level picture is blank please help or direct me to somewhere i should go!!!

thanks

[Post New]by brianhickey1 on Mar 8, 12 10:04 PM
goodbigirl24 wrote:Does anyone know how to lower the "tired" bar? I see how to add to happiness which seems to help a little with tiredness, but I can't see how to drain it completely.

have a day off and relax

[Post New]by loreart on Oct 18, 13 7:03 AM
I can't finish level 5 furniture at the same time, impossible, even in not buying full!
Thanks for your help

Magician's Kit

[Post New]by yach123 on May 1, 14 7:15 PM
where do i will buy a magician's kit

Go to: