princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

Re:Comments for Path To Success

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 6, 11 6:17 PM
Briefly played some of the demo then bought the game...big mistake. Does not come close to the games it tries to clone. Glitch upon glitch. Very disappointed with this purchase

momniecy
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by momniecy on Jul 6, 11 7:38 PM
princesschaos1st wrote: Briefly played some of the demo then bought the game...big mistake. Does not come close to the games it tries to clone. Glitch upon glitch. Very disappointed with this purchase

I'm with you! I tried the game this morning, seemed like fun, so I bought it. Regretting that decision majorly.

There are some huge bugs in this game. Aside from the couch/footstool one everyone has mentioned, I had other ones. One was that it would start the day, but I couldn't do anything. I had full food, not tired and happy and still I could not go anywhere. I could see the game people moving around, but I went nowhere, then when it finally let me start the day, it was half over!

Then, I had all 4 pets and wasn't getting happiness from them because they werent' showing up at night.

But out of all the things I really think is rediculous is the fact if you lose one of the challenges against someone, your game is over. You get no chance to retry. What kind of game give you no second chance? A terrible one!

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Jul 6, 11 8:59 PM
Yea, I was excited because I liked Life Quest but oh.... I have noticed some of the same glitches plus... when I needed to attend university it started taking a long time to sleep, up to 2 min. Also, I am always tired and can find only one way to fix it which is to relax. This takes up all my time so I don't get anything done.

I hope the problems will be fixed as I like this kind of game.

Thanks!

chimenesryan
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by chimenesryan on Jul 6, 11 10:27 PM
I am glad I came here to read because the only glitch I had in the trial was that my money never showed up. I never knew how much I had, I'd go to buy something and it'd tell me "Sorry you don't have enough for that" ... other than that I was thinking of buying but wanted to see if any major glitches and it sounds like, yes, this game does have major problems. I'll stick with life quest and my life story ... oooh I had hopes though

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Jul 6, 11 10:56 PM
@Lana, did you try buying something or going to the circus etc. when those sites opened? Those activities raise your happiness levels--you have to search for cheap options, though. Also, once you can take a dance class you begin to lengthen your day, just as in Life Quest.

@momniecy. It sounds like your game didn't download right: you can lose a challenge and keep on going, just as in Life Quest. In fact, you have to complete the challenge in this game so you can put off finishing the challenge in order to complete courses at the college and at the gym and earn some extra money to put you ahead in the next challenge.

Actually, one of the glitsches was hilarious: at some point for many of us, all the clothes that you had bought disappeared and you had to parade around town in your bra and undies! At least the undergarments didn't disappear...lol!

What the developers missed totally in this game is that most of us play computer games to enter a world different than our own for a little while, not to replicate the bad parts of our real world. I'm not unhappy professionally, but certainly getting trapped in low-paying jobs that make you tired and unhappy is a stage that most of us have experienced and certainly don't want to relive in a computer game!

It also really irritated me that my bank deposits didn't accrue any interest at all: why put money in the bank then?!

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Jul 7, 11 6:04 AM
I won the game yesterday and am playing a new one today! I love this game, I haven't experienced the 'glitches' that others are talking about (other than the footstool sofa deal, which was easy enough to figure out.) The only thing I wasn't able to do was figure out how to get my clothes into my closet at the house so I could change them. If anyone has the answer, please let me know. =]

[Post New]by hunnie21407 on Jul 27, 11 4:57 AM
was the glitch ever fixed with the clothes cause im almost done with the game except the modeling and i spent over $3000 on clothes and when i go to get dressed poof im in the bra and underwear so i can't do the modeling career

Go to: