kimvy
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock

[Post New]by kimvy on Jul 9, 11 2:37 AM
ember89 wrote:ooohh, the sparklies got to me, too all over the place!

(EDIT)

and - the candles in most of the scenes... white pillars... they light up when you're done in an area... instead of having the words "area clear" flash overhead, some candles light up and you know you're finished with that part of the 'maze' - nice!

(EDIT)
so i guess that's 4 against the one sparkling

sounds like a winner to me!

Geez. Thanks for the comment on the pillars. I had no idea what they were for and was clicking the poop out of them.

Lots of handholding, but the graphics are nice and the story looks interesting. A nice game where one doesn't have to run to the walkthrough 16 times. Or at least one that *I* don't have to. Relaxing.

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Jul 9, 11 2:49 AM
This one is for me ! Very similar game-play to Pandora's Box. and I personally didn't notice the hand holding.This is a better game than some of the CE's we have had lately (IMHO).Thanks Alawar !

anki6969
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by anki6969 on Jul 9, 11 3:15 AM
I like it too! I didn´t mind the sparkles and I don´t look down in the H0-scenes so I don´t see the green colour.
The candles are a nice touch. I liked the music and the graphics are excellent!
Suddenly the demo was over... it´s a buy for me!

Stuck in Hell lol

[Post New]by mamacat2many on Jul 9, 11 4:23 AM
I don't think I am getting this game unless they have a walk through, I am totally stuck and spent to much time trying to figure out what to do, hint just tells me in EVERY scene there is nothing to do, I have two pages of pictures, and a magnet and no where to go, nothing to do. Does anyone know what to do next?
MamaCat

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Stuck in Hell lol

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jul 9, 11 4:26 AM
mamacat2many wrote:I don't think I am getting this game unless they have a walk through, I am totally stuck and spent to much time trying to figure out what to do, hint just tells me in EVERY scene there is nothing to do, I have two pages of pictures, and a magnet and no where to go, nothing to do. Does anyone know what to do next?
MamaCat

Hi there - I've sent you a PM instead of posting a SPOILER

Kel

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Jul 9, 11 4:53 AM
For anyone searching on what to do next, check for a gear icon on a photo. This is telling you that an object in your inventory will be used in this particular location.

Yes, this game could win an award for hand holding, and has enough flashing lights to give any epileptic a seizure But it does have its very own built-it walk through. Now if there was only a way to shut it off for the rest of us.

Edited on 07/09/2011 at 5:18:19 AM PST

[Post New]by speedswifey on Jul 11, 11 5:50 AM
Could someone please tell me where the walkthrough is located I can't find it.

[Post New]by hideobjectaddict on Jul 22, 11 2:11 PM
shadowfax44 wrote:@sapphire
None of us think you are stupid... Don't ever be afraid to ask questions here, someone will always jump in to help you!!

Ditto sapphire, ditto. We all had to learn & remember this "the only dumb question is the one you don't ask", happy gaming, & keep the questions coming, 'cuz others are learning from everyone's questions.

[Post New]by hideobjectaddict on Jul 22, 11 2:14 PM
speedswifey wrote: Could someone please tell me where the walkthrough is located I can't find it.

The walkthrough is on gamezebo walkthroughs, hope it helps. hideobjectaddict

Go to: