3,363 Posts

Re:Help - Stuck

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jul 18, 11 2:39 PM
Hi Munday,

I'm very glad that it worked for you!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

[Post New]by helen108 on Jul 20, 11 7:35 PM
I can't cut the rope closest to Peter. Emily is in the tomb and there are 4 ropes holding it up. I used the knife on all but the last. I can't cut the rope where Peter is standing. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jul 20, 11 9:45 PM
helen108 wrote:I can't cut the rope closest to Peter. Emily is in the tomb and there are 4 ropes holding it up. I used the knife on all but the last. I can't cut the rope where Peter is standing. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

An earlier player whose post is on the last page of this forum said that he/she exited the game. Then restarted and the icon appeared to cut that rope. Don't know if it will help you or not, but worth a try.

[Post New]by loriholmes on Jul 28, 11 4:45 PM
I am stuck on the pipe valves. I know what settings the valves need to be, but I can't make the valve handles turn. any ideas?

rolldedice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by rolldedice on Aug 10, 11 5:14 PM
well for the record I also cannot get past the eye thing-will attempt another profile!!! Do you need to click on both of the eyes???(6 sets)???

Brennz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Brennz on Aug 20, 11 2:03 AM
Hi there, I have tried everything to get the eyes to disappear as well. Nothing works and I have since tried what you advised to the other player. It doesn't work and I am not starting all over again to have it happen again. These games should not have these issues. Very disappointed.

Go to: