Re:IS there anyone that has finished the game, without any tech isssues?

[Post New]by kiwiherman on Jul 14, 11 7:26 AM
Heyyy.
well i bought the game today because it i really liked sample version, really good game once you get into in, and its lenghty which is good.
the downfall was i got to like the last chapter and it kills the game saying that its having errors rather upset.

tomb57
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by tomb57 on Jul 14, 11 4:02 PM
I have had no issues at all-I was a great game, running Win 7.

tomb57
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by tomb57 on Jul 14, 11 4:03 PM
I have had no issues at all-I was a great game, running Win 7.
P.S.- I Finished the game-ending has a twist!

[Post New]by mizzdeecee on Jul 16, 11 9:08 PM
I downloaded the 1 hour trial. I got a page of what looks like an old town and a gate to the town, but nothing more happens. All there were is leaves moving across the page. There was no option to go to MENU, nothing. The only way to get out of it was Control, Atl, Delete. I restarted computer and same thing happened when I tried to play the game. Am I missing something? Game Manager says I've used ten minutes of game play. Actually I've played no game. Suggestions?

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Jul 22, 11 7:01 AM
Well, I'm sorry that some folks have experienced tech issues with this game. I just finished it, and had no problems whatsoever! Loading was quick, very little lag time between scenes, inventory-item use was easy! (Running Windows/XP).

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Sep 24, 11 2:21 PM
just finished, had no tech issues. running on vista pc 64 bit.
liked this game very much, in spite of lots of to & fro, but using the jump feature was a definite bonus. needed to use up some bonus credits, and am happy to say, i found this one (again) via felix's recommendation on games i might love. love is a bit strong, but i do recommend this game if you like hogs and puzzles. i played on the harder version, and it wasn't easy...
enjoy!

Go to: