yaeltje
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Please make Sure It Is Continued ... Supporters?

[Post New]by yaeltje on Aug 27, 11 4:01 AM
I want part 2, I want part 2, I want...

[Post New]by beccawboyles on Aug 28, 11 6:54 PM
YES PLEASE!! I really and truly enjoyed the first part, and yes, I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a full game, but I thought the quality was worth the $. I haven't read her books, but intend to "one of these days." I too, would probably ante up a few bucks if that's what the dev's need to finish the sequel.
Everything about this game was cool; from the character voices to the graphics, to the story. I wanna know what happppeeennsss! ;-)

[Post New]by MissDM on Sep 3, 11 8:43 AM
I want the sequal! A part two! ASAP!

[Post New]by JMartinez0629 on Sep 4, 11 4:06 PM
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!! There had better be a continuation to the 1st game!!!!! I keep searching for it every time I log in!!!! Hurry up!!!!!

Supaige
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Supaige on Sep 5, 11 5:22 PM
Count me in! I absolutely would like to finish this game. (And anything that keeps Jane Jensen working - she who has scripted some of my favorite games of all time - is worth plugging for.)

jazzl2010
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by jazzl2010 on Sep 7, 11 1:28 PM
My own opinion...I really loved this game...fun ..... campy .....really enjoyable ....
enjoyed this game more than any I have bought here...please ...the sequel ....
please....

moandco
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by moandco on Sep 7, 11 1:42 PM
The first was great fun, one of the very few games where I kept the voices on rather than muted. I loved the sassiness of the main character and the general air of quirkiness. And the music really added to it as well. I don't generally replay many games besides the building/resource type, but that was a definite play again for me. A really well done game through and through.

If there's a second one, it's a must buy for me. So here's me saying "PLEEEEASE" very nicely in the dev's general direction.

[Post New]by wpracine on Sep 7, 11 2:44 PM
I'm with you all. I loved the game and was so upset to find it was continued. They HAVE to have the sequel. I've been checking daily to see if the second one was out or coming out. PLEASE BIG FISH GIVE US PART 2!!!!!!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 7, 11 2:50 PM
Hi there,
Nice to have some new supporters.
I can't find any updates about the fate of Episode 2 yet. Anyone have better news?
Cheers

[Post New]by Gevant on Sep 15, 11 12:12 PM
I look frequently for the sequel. Disappointed itt hasn't already been released. Will definitely buy when/if it is released.

rugrats299
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by rugrats299 on Sep 16, 11 6:56 PM
I just bought the game today I can't believe it took me so long to play this game This game is great I am an IHOG/HOGS player I don't know wht I didn't demo this when it came out But I need a part 2 please part 2 as soon as you can DEVS you have many fans of this game I wish we could somehow write to them and ask them to come read the forums and they could see how much people liked this game and want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Dawneedo on Sep 18, 11 5:11 PM
YES! YES! YES!! WE WANT PART 2! COME ON DEVELOPERS - PLEASE WE NEED PART 2. Anybody hear anything yet?

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Sep 19, 11 6:09 AM
I just started and played about half way through Dying for Daylight and it's a fantastic game! I already want the sequel!! This game is humorous, clever, fun, and has sarcasm, I love it!

TeamSD
Clownfish
Clownfish
621 Posts

[Post New]by TeamSD on Sep 19, 11 6:43 AM
I've just discovered this game last 2 months and i really enjoyed it! One of the best best game with the best voice overs and music!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!!!

[Post New]by arw8928 on Sep 22, 11 2:59 PM
Of course I want part two. We payed for a full game, and we only got half.I don't think thats really all fair. I think we should get this other half of the game free. Or at least when this game came out, they could have said "WARNING! This is only half a game, and it is going to take us 10 million years to get the second half!" If I would have known that, we would have bought the first half when Part 2 came out, so I could play them right there together.

-A

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 22, 11 3:08 PM
anything that keeps Jane Jensen working
What's the connection to Jane Jensen (she of Gabriel Knight and latterly Gray Matter)?

[Post New]by gamelover_33 on Sep 28, 11 3:45 PM
what bull if it dont continue i will be livid you dont make 1/2 a game and then not publish the other half come on PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by CDalton35 on Oct 6, 11 8:03 PM
I love this game! One of the few games that I have actually kept on my computer after I have finished it. So please Big Fish let us have the next part of the game. PLEASE!!!!

[Post New]by Annienun on Nov 6, 11 7:33 AM
I most definitely want to play the sequel! Any news? Is there anyone we can e-mail, to show our want and support?

Marissa707
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Marissa707 on Nov 18, 11 2:29 PM
Yep, count me in for the support of part II.
I really want to see if Dalia gets to shop in daylight!

Go to: