bekoolb
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bekoolb on Oct 20, 11 2:11 PM
Where do you get The Star of David?

Edited on 10/20/2011 at 2:19:50 PM PST

bette76502
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Welcome to Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bette76502 on Dec 28, 11 4:57 AM
There is no way I could even attempt to play this game without the strategy guide. Seems like I had to use it for EVERY scene, alot of going back and forth. Was COMPLETELY lost the 1st time I played it, so I played it again and used the SG. This game has a very good plot. Very interesting gets you to thinking.

[Post New]by coralgrace1 on Oct 26, 12 3:41 PM
Grannie10X wrote:
lizz911sexxxy wrote:I cant get the bludgeon to work on crack on wall

[Post New]by charsub on Mar 13, 13 10:54 AM
I can't break the wall with the bludgeon I tried all over the sq. and it does'nt work

Wolfpupscvc
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfpupscvc on Apr 7, 13 6:56 AM
I bought this game again cause it said that you had an Upgrade for this game. It is still the same on the Bludgeon still can not break that wall. I have tried three time to Uninstall? reinstalled this game & still no help. So I guess I need my money back again. I really wanted to play this game so can you tell me of what you think I should do about this game. I have even seen others that are having the same problem too. Please help me on this matter. I would love if you would e:mail me back on this matter please. My e:mail addy is Wolfpupscvc@comcast.net

Thank you,
Cynthia

[Post New]by leprechaunman on Apr 12, 13 5:26 AM

[Post New]by promise58 on Apr 28, 13 5:13 PM
charsub wrote:I can't break the wall with the bludgeon I tried all over the sq. and it does'nt work

Has anyone figured this problem out yet?
Thanks...

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Apr 30, 13 1:11 PM
I have tried for a couple hours to crack that damn wall....ain't happening. I un-re-installed, no good. Gonna try another user and start over, maybe?????????

[Post New]by fishy1_dude on Jun 18, 13 10:11 AM
Am having the same trouble quite a few other players are experiencing seeing their entries in the forum, i.e. the bludgeon will not bust the wall to get the ring. Have already played as another named player with exactly the same results. Hitting the bludgeon all over the wall space designated does nothing except message "this won't work here". Would appreciate a solution, thank you. badman1122@aol.com

Edited on 06/18/2013 at 10:20:40 AM PST

PumpHouse
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by PumpHouse on Sep 21, 13 12:20 PM
Will someone PLEASE tell me how to bust that dadgum wall with the buldgeon!!!!!

[Post New]by OldTimeratPuppy on Oct 6, 13 6:03 AM
Is anyone at Big Fish listening to these people on the forum, who are having a problem with the bludgeon tool on the cracked wall in the Dagon Temple??????
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game three times, the last time with the supposed new version, even tried playing the game with different profiles...NOTHING WORKS...HOW DISAPOINTING, BIG FISH. It is such a interesting and fun game, at least what little of it, I have been able to play.
I paid $19.99 for this game, my first Collector's Edition game...now I am afraid to buy any more Collector's Editions...I must have at least 30 big fish games...love them, HOW DISAPOINTING we can't get any help with this...at least a refund or game credit for the amount paid for this game. I have uninstalled this game for the LAST TIME...it now rests in my purchased game history....HELP!

Unsolved Mystery Club®: Ancient Astronauts bludgeon

[Post New]by opium74 on Oct 10, 13 5:23 PM
Cat_in_VT wrote:

I cannot get the bludgeon to work either - response is that doesn't work here. I verified in the strategy guide that I didn't miss anything. It's quite frustrating, I like this game. Please help.

i have the same problem any 1 found out what to do?

[Post New]by bschlapfer on Nov 2, 13 3:43 PM

[Post New]by bbbplays on Nov 14, 13 10:32 PM
I just purchased the collector's edition today and got stuck at the BLUDGEON not responding. I can't believe you are selling this game with so many complaints since it was released. I would like it to work. I don't need to update anything because I have a brand new computer which works seamlessly with every game and task. Please send a patch or I'll be seeking a credit shortly.

Go to: