Gifts for him (Necklace)

[Post New]by matcajp on Jun 19, 12 8:01 AM
I got this great necklace through the site below, really worth checking out!! No game but the real necklace which your beloved one is waiting for!!

URL: http://messageonanecklace.com/articles/gifts_for_him.html

Re:Welcome to Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace forum

[Post New]by blbgal1949 on Aug 1, 12 10:16 PM
I'm stuck at the lion's heads. Please send some help..I've tried to use the clue and haven't figured it out yet.
Thanks

[Post New]by jazz923 on Nov 12, 12 3:37 AM
Hi I have been on the boat and have accidentally ended up in the ocean without completing the boat and I can't work out how to get back to the boat. Please help I'm stuck!

texasmemaw
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by texasmemaw on Jun 29, 13 5:23 PM
Just finished the game. Really fun, but was a bit confused at the end. One issue...I didn't have all the colored sheets show up in the last mini game in my notes, so it was impossible to solve that one. The game was asking for Blue 7 and the only sheet that was showing was the pink sheet. I'll play this again someday and, hopefully, I'll see what I did wrong, or the glitch will have been corrected.

[Post New]by sandradolores on Feb 1, 14 3:44 PM
Lion's Heads: I am so discussed and frustrated as others have felt. I've tried everything. I, also, understand that the solution might be different for each game.

Mine is as follows:

A sideway A with point of A to the left..then upside A with point downward...then A.....the A with point downwards.....then A with the point directed to the right.

Please, please, can anyone help?

Go to: